Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya Whitlock Natasha Ashford

Mod edit the thread needs to start with the names.

Tanya’s bragging about her bed Trasha’s Hot tub area under way Tan’s in dismay

New thread.
Had to squeeze it in.
Well done to @Perfectlyimperfect

2A9F4E4B-1952-40C0-B2AD-CE5334FD7C9B.jpeg

That looks vile 🤮

F0E4568D-6A96-43A6-943C-15D4D7923470.jpeg

To be fair I could eat that.
Mind you I know we are in a lockdown but who has the time for all that tit, if making the packaging!
Can’t wait for the subway tomorrow 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
I hope Tanya is reading this and decides against letting her daughter wear her subway uniform tomorrow. It’s highly inappropriate of her to relay her daughters workplace to her thousands of followers in the first place!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That swiss roll looks like it’s got fat going through it 🤮
Disgusting, like everything else she shoves in her cake hole.

Reactions: 10
See, I can deal with replicating the Big Mac...but to do all the boxes?! Get a life 🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why the title has changed?

Anyways, let’s hope with the rain Trasha sorts her grout out 😂

Answered my own question! Thread has to start with their names! Damn it. 🙄

Reactions: 6

New thread.
Had to squeeze it in.

View attachment 118172
That looks vile 🤮

View attachment 118173
Mind you I know we are in a lockdown but who has the time for all that tit, if making the packaging!
Was this for her and her fiance?? Hubby would laugh if I did that!!

Reactions: 1
The burger looks alright but notice the cheese hasn’t melted at all... bet it’s cold as she’s been pratting around with it for so long to get the right picture for the gram.. I don’t get why she is desperate for strangers attention.. you can almost sense that desperation with how she writes posts .. it is like a 5 year old going me me me.. maybe there’s childhood issues where she feels she didn’t get enough love.. it’s definitely very odd behaviour .. she’s in a constant state of jacked up show & tell.. all of us eat meals every day but I’ve never felt the need to show off what I made like she does.. it’s so sad that she’s had all this time at home and hasn’t done a thing for anyone else.. she clearly seems to enjoy cooking and making stuff - why not use those skills to volunteer somewhere.. I wish she would properly interact with people as I genuinely would love to ask her some questions to try and understand why she behaves in such a peculiar way... I think given how extreme her reaction is to anything remotely negative, that suggests to me that she knows she’s got a problem but she just functions in a constant state of denial.. and it doesn’t sound like she’s got anyone in her life who loves her enough to intervene and steer her back to a life less obsessed with instagram..

Reactions: 14
Anyone else just goggle at how they can eat so much? Don't get me wrong I like my food, and definitely fallen victim to comfort eating in lockdown, but three massive meals a day plus puddings, snacks etc. just seems mental. They must be eating every couple of hours.

Anyone else just goggle at how they can eat so much? Don't get me wrong I like my food, and definitely fallen victim to comfort eating in lockdown, but three massive meals a day plus puddings, snacks etc. just seems mental. They must be eating every couple of hours.
I had 2 meals yesterday one of which was leftover chilli from the day before. The fact they do this all for validation from strangers is sad. And as for tanya saying her fakeaway week is all budget friendly 🤷‍♀️ she must have one hell of a food budget or she just so happened to have the ingredients in her magic cupboards #shedidntknow

• Haha
I had 2 meals yesterday one of which was leftover chilli from the day before. The fact they do this all for validation from strangers is sad. And as for tanya saying her fakeaway week is all budget friendly 🤷‍♀️ she must have one hell of a food budget or she just so happened to have the ingredients in her magic cupboards #shedidntknow
Hasn’t it been said that they are receiving 80% of their pay still or something? Guess they use most of that for food the fatties. Honestly pisses me off that two fools like them are getting 80 % pay and others who are an actual need to society like builders who are self employed are getting nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t it been said that they are receiving 80% of their pay still or something? Guess they use most of that for food the fatties. Honestly pisses me off that two fools like them are getting 80 % pay and others who are an actual need to society like builders who are self employed are getting nothing
Yes I saw a comment a few days ago when 🦧 said that her and 🌮 where furloughed, and hoped they still had jobs to go back to. Yet obviously this isn’t stopping her from spending, like she’s won the lottery!

Reactions: 6
Yep exactly this .Im on Mat leave and my partner is a self employed builder currently not working ,we’ve had to go onto universal credit .Its a massive insult that she’s claiming these ‘fake aways’ are budget friendly,who does she think she’s kidding ?

Reactions: 8
I think Badger said Taco had some inheritance! Which might be true, because I don’t get how Trasha and Gollum have any money for anything. With the hours these morons work. When he worked. 🙄
The lot of them disgust me.
Someone said it before that she should be volunteering. Feeding her family isn’t a job. It’s something everyone does.
Can’t wait to see the daughter in her uniform. Poor girl, imagine your mother using you for likes on the gram. No wonder her son wants nothing to do with her.

Yep exactly this .Im on Mat leave and my partner is a self employed builder currently not working ,we’ve had to go onto universal credit .Its a massive insult that she’s claiming these ‘fake aways’ are budget friendly,who does she think she’s kidding ?
I’d like to see her shopping bill each week!
I bet she is spending double what she normally does.
I‘D like to see her break down of how much this McDonald’s cost. I bet she didn’t get all that stuff in one shop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why you would rent and spend so much money on food. Constantly. Save it up?!

Reactions: 11

New thread.
Had to squeeze it in.

View attachment 118172
That looks vile 🤮

View attachment 118173
That Swiss roll looks like one of those cheap ones you buy for a £1, full of crap and additives! 🤢

I think Badger said Taco had some inheritance! Which might be true, because I don’t get how Trasha and Gollum have any money for anything. With the hours these morons work. When he worked. 🙄
The lot of them disgust me.
Someone said it before that she should be volunteering. Feeding her family isn’t a job. It’s something everyone does.
Can’t wait to see the daughter in her uniform. Poor girl, imagine your mother using you for likes on the gram. No wonder her son wants nothing to do with her.

I’d like to see her shopping bill each week!
I bet she is spending double what she normally does.
I‘D like to see her break down of how much this McDonald’s cost. I bet she didn’t get all that stuff in one shop!
If 🦧 and 🌮 did get an inheritance it must have been quite a bit the amount they’ve been spending this year!

Reactions: 4
Mine is a carpenter and he also isn’t working. It’s scary not knowing when he will be able to work and not knowing when I can return home either!! We would definitely not feel comfortable spending as they do. Just because we lived a comfortable life style in the past isn’t guaranteed in the future especially now!! The only upside is that you will get more family time with baby that maybe wouldn’t have had if things were different 💕

I don’t understand why you would rent and spend so much money on food. Constantly. Save it up?!
That takes logic. Something they’re both lacking

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.