Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son is clean just like her?!? really?! REALLY!?
Now i know for sure she has mental issues!
If her house is clean i’m a monkeys uncle.

He wouldn’t let her in to help 🤣 maybe that’s because he’s a 16 year old lad who’s capable of doing things himself you overbearing old hag!
I really shouldn’t let her annoy me this much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely thought when I saw that duck photo on here that someone had photoshopped it for our own amusement, not that it was genuinely on her grid!! 😀😀 She's the gift that keeps giving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
69247582-AB1B-4CFB-8BBD-B3A9ED3009AA.jpeg
Look what I’ve just seen on this morning 😂 I can’t get away from the ugly thing, it’ll be haunting my dreams soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a week to catch up on because quite frankly these 2 bleeping goons have been boring me stupid lately and I’ve been too busy with work to care.

Dirk and his duck are up there with the psychotic hot tub blinking video 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Checking out the Primarni at the Trafford Centre and my partner spotted these 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cause I’ve told him about the two tits 😂😂

Awww the pic hasn’t uploaded as my signal is tit! It’s the pic of the duck shorts 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Checking out the Primarni at the Trafford Centre and my partner spotted these 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cause I’ve told him about the two tits 😂😂

Awww the pic hasn’t uploaded as my signal is tit! It’s the pic of the duck shorts 🙄😬
£100 ugly sandals for herself and primark shorts for H2B - her love for him doesn’t stretch to her purse clearly 🙄

• Haha
£100 ugly sandals for herself and primark shorts for H2B - her love for him doesn’t stretch to her purse clearly 🙄
Couldn’t believe it! But felt sad for being elated at spotting them!
double standards though for sure!

I actually think Tash has done a nice job with her seating area. However, she is (obviously) falling into the age old Ashford/Whitlock trap of more is more and she'll end up going arse over tit because of the ever growing tat if she's not careful. Like where has white table come from? Why are two tables needed in a small space? JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE FFS!

FCA6A5D1-E299-48F7-9B1B-D32AEB7BFF9C.jpeg

This comment though 😂

C924BD90-9D4D-455C-8820-B0F8933D74B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So found something tan has copied trash on, noticed a quote above trash’s bed and thought it looked familiar. Tan got it on the 7th April I found it on trash’s on 4th April, may have been there longer but she has so many posts I literally clicked on about 20 pictures of her bed to find a date before tans 🤣🤣🤣

It’s resting on the bed in trash’s only noticed it today as she took a close up picture 🤣
These kind of quotes make me irrationally pissed off. It seems so juvenile and something that shouldn’t be in an adults bedroom. I’d be embarrassed to have that above my bed.

Reactions: 12
Her sign should say, I have bad sex here!!
As for Trasha’s sign her could say, any hole is a goal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking at the new hot tub ‘area’ pics. Fatso must be the most basic witch ever, she’s just so bleeping bland and beige. How can her house AND garden be so bleeping boring?! And why the duck has she left those weeds there growing up the back of her inflatable tit tub???

Just looking at the new hot tub ‘area’ pics. Fatso must be the most basic witch ever, she’s just so bleeping bland and beige. How can her house AND garden be so bleeping boring?! And why the duck has she left those weeds there growing up the back of her inflatable tit tub???
Tash has, without doubt, won the battle of the hot tub areas.

Just one thing missing....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s Bamboo, her landlord will be well pleased!!
It was suggested by her sister in law, who‘s husband calls himself a landscape gardener.
Morons the lot of them!

Tash has, without doubt, won the battle of the hot tub areas.

Just one thing missing....😂
A bleeping hot tub and a giant duck!
She has the moron husband!

• Haha
I think it’s Bamboo, her landlord will be well pleased!!
It was suggested by her sister in law, who‘s husband calls himself a landscape gardener.
Morons the lot of them!

A bleeping hot tub and a giant duck!
She has the moron husband!
She has planted bamboo?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG that’s hilarious 😂 Living in a rented house, not allowed to build a garden kitchen (Lizzie The Fernery you are most definitely not Fatso) yet plants bamboo 🤣🙈 May as well chuck some knotweed in against that ridiculous broken brick wall while you are at it too then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait till their bamboo spreads and they have to dig up theirs and next doors garden to clear the roots 🤣 they do realise it can grow through fences? Doesn't matter if there's a crappy brick wall there, it's gonna spread 🤷‍♀️ I hope the hot tub doesn't come in until the end of summer 🤣🤣

• Haha
I actually think Tash has done a nice job with her seating area. However, she is (obviously) falling into the age old Ashford/Whitlock trap of more is more and she'll end up going arse over tit because of the ever growing tat if she's not careful. Like where has white table come from? Why are two tables needed in a small space? JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE FFS!

View attachment 174912

This comment though 😂

View attachment 174913
It takes months to arrive now does it? Own up 🗑 you don't bleeping have one and it is not on the way either. Which one of us asked? Only a tattler would ask!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.