Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has that absolute baffoon named all her plastic ducks?? And why have I seen creepy hubby smiling with a duck before bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bleeping picture of Taco and his duck is gonna give me nightmares!!!
He is the creepiest excuse for a man!
What an embarrassment.
Honestly no man in his right mind would want that photo taken, let alone put on the gram for all to see.

Posting on behalf of my husband who finds this thread hilarious and has made a parody for 🦧...

To the choon of Frank sinatra- That's life.

Tattle life.. that's what all the people say
You're still an orangutan in April or May.
But you'll never change your tune
Because you're back on top with your hot tub too..
You've been a knockers cheat and an Instagram clown but nothing no nothing gets you down
So long as you got Taco Dell around (to bow at your ogre feet)...
#fackafuck
Bloody love that. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe in the middle of a pandemic the mucky cow hasn’t even washed her bedding before she’s put it on the bed. The virus can live on material, you have no idea who’s touched it and that’s just the virus. What about the other dirt and grime from transit etc and shes tucked up in that 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
These covers are tucked in so tight it is making me claustrophobic. Does she tuck them in then untuck to get into bed, or does she sit on her pillows and slide herself in from the top 🤔
View attachment 174343
She must pull a muscle pulling those out to get into bed. And then I bet she untuck’s all the bottom sheets, gives me stress just thinking about it.
Why didn’t the dirty witch wash them before putting them on her bed?
So she knows no one else has touched them? Trasha not sure of you have noticed but because you can go on road trips to bleeping Croydon ikea. We are still in a global pandemic. #Justsaying

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe in the middle of a pandemic the mucky cow hasn’t even washed her bedding before she’s put it on the bed. The virus can live on material, you have no idea who’s touched it and that’s just the virus. What about the other dirt and grime from transit etc and shes tucked up in that 🤢🤢🤢
I bet it’s got that musty cardboard smell as well 🤢 disgusting x

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why has that absolute baffoon named all her plastic ducks?? And why have I seen creepy hubby smiling with a duck before bedtime
Maybe it a sex game! 🤮
Who knows, this is the idiot who serves up toast in a bleeping flat cap!
And he is the idiot that put a ring on it.

I bet it’s got that musty cardboard smell as well 🤢 disgusting x
Her whole house looks like that. Greasy 😬🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This thread is hilarious 🤣 and I’ve noticed a few new members recently, what was it that finally tipped you over the edge?

Reactions: 7
Tanya put that she's having a neck and foot massage in the hot tub :sick: Taco Del looks a sandwich short of a picnic in that photo, reminds me of Igor from Young Frankenstein, must be rubbing her trotters like the good little man servant he is

igor.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope everyone slept well last night? No having to count ducks 🦆 to get to sleep 😂 after seeing 🌮 and his! At least we didn’t see him in his new 🦆shorts! 😳 We certainly would have all had nightmares then! 😳

• Haha
WTF is Trasha’s pot cupboard all about? Who owns that many different casserole dishes.. I have 1! She seems to feel the need to be surrounded by ALL the stuff... I couldn’t live like that .. it’s too much... it’s pure gluttony but then her whole life is like that..
As for Trasha’s bed..such a dirty cow for not washing the bed sheets before she uses them.. mmm bet they smell nice.. you can’t beat the scent of musty Ikea 🙄 Someone could have scratched their arse and then touched those sheets 🤮
Her bed is so low down.. but then the teeny tiny husband probably needs it that way otherwise he’d need a step stool...
Tanya and her ducks - WTAF.... give your head a wobble Tanya... think you’ve entered the danger zone of insanity... clearly doesn’t have much of a purpose in life to be that childish & attention seeking obsessed... her struggle for content is getting worse..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WTF is Trasha’s pot cupboard all about? Who owns that many different casserole dishes.. I have 1! She seems to feel the need to be surrounded by ALL the stuff... I couldn’t live like that .. it’s too much... it’s pure gluttony but then her whole life is like that..
As for Trasha’s bed..such a dirty cow for not washing the bed sheets before she uses them.. mmm bet they smell nice.. you can’t beat the scent of musty Ikea 🙄 Someone could have scratched their arse and then touched those sheets 🤮
Her bed is so low down.. but then the teeny tiny husband probably needs it that way otherwise he’d need a step stool...
Tanya and her ducks - WTAF.... give your head a wobble Tanya... think you’ve entered the danger zone of insanity... clearly doesn’t have much of a purpose in life to be that childish & attention seeking obsessed... her struggle for content is getting worse..
I had to read the caption to see which was the before and which was the after 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tanya put that she's having a neck and foot massage in the hot tub :sick: Taco Del looks a sandwich short of a picnic in that photo, reminds me of Igor from Young Frankenstein, must be rubbing her trotters like the good little man servant he is

View attachment 174572
Has 🌮 got an ounce of masculinity left in him at all? He reminds me of one of those emasculated eunuchs we used to study in Shakespeare for English GCSE. I bet he talks in a high pitched voice.

Reactions: 5
This thread is hilarious 🤣 and I’ve noticed a few new members recently, what was it that finally tipped you over the edge?
It is hilarious and after following for months, I decided Sod this! I have to be the new kid in class and get involved cause at times they really boil my piss! I ask myself why am I letting 2 “ grown” women get to me at my age when I’ve enough going on in my life at the moment 💁🏻‍♀️ Then I see another OTT post of them doing laundry and think.. cause they’re knobheads!!💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her son is so clean and tidy he must get it from her?! What the f ! Is she having a laugh she's a scruffy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So found something tan has copied trash on, noticed a quote above trash’s bed and thought it looked familiar. Tan got it on the 7th April I found it on trash’s on 4th April, may have been there longer but she has so many posts I literally clicked on about 20 pictures of her bed to find a date before tans 🤣🤣🤣

It’s resting on the bed in trash’s only noticed it today as she took a close up picture 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.