Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh lovely a hamper of bits of old tit tan had laying round the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Tanyaโ€™s spending like a lottery winner, Trash is cooking a bbq roast dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does this silly bint need a whole week for her birthday? Sad bastard still no present tho eh ๐Ÿ—‘

Thread suggestion: birthday fun, insta bum Tasha where's your hot tub hun?
The crappy cheap gift hamper from ๐Ÿฆง has dropped! She splashed the cash on the most material things for her shoebox house, but her future sis in law gets a crappy ยฃ8 hamper flung together with no thought! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ #cheapskateTan

Ooh lovely a hamper of bits of old tit tan had laying round the house!
I literally just posted about this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The crappy cheap gift hamper from ๐Ÿฆง has dropped! She splashed the cash on the most material things for her shoebox house, but her future sis in law gets a crappy ยฃ8 hamper flung together with no thought! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ #cheapskateTan

I literally just posted about this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Why didnโ€™t they at least post her card? Whyโ€™s it addressed to Pip with a monkey drawn on the stamp? Bizarre people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate myself for checking ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ but the contents of the hamper is actually about ยฃ25 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
We will see that bottle of rose for the next 25 years it's like a stunt pineapple!

• Haha
I hate myself for checking ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ but the contents of the hamper is actually about ยฃ25 ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s more than I thought, but itโ€™s all thoughtless items, that youโ€™d give someone you arenโ€™t close to. Maybe better suited for a secret Santa type of gift

Reactions: 7
I am actually really embarrassed for them.

I couldnโ€™t imagine wasting so much money without being securely mortgaged in my own home and having great pensions and savings.
Do they definitely rent? I've not followed them for long.

I'm really surprised at that considering how much they spend day to day tbh, I'd think they could probably save really quickly (I assume it's not all borrowed :oops: )

Do they definitely rent? I've not followed them for long.

I'm really surprised at that considering how much they spend day to day tbh, I'd think they could probably save really quickly (I assume it's not all borrowed :oops: )
I believe itโ€™s been confirmed that Tanya does?

The jury is out on Tascha.

Even if Trascha owns her house, sheโ€™d do better to save her cash and spend it on updating her awful kitchen and bathroom than buying all that tat.

Reactions: 5
@admin please close thread
New thread Tanya/Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks.

Reactions: 3
@admin please close thread
New thread Tanya/Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks.
Not sure how thread naming works re votes but my suggestion has been voted on 20 times and this suggestion 4 - am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
Those roast dinner kebabs have killed me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
When the stuffing balls are bigger than the veg portion. Winning!

Do you think tanโ€™s cleaned that pool before the others got in? ๐Ÿคข No kiddies either as only four of everything. Tash must be trusting them with running water, gas and electric lights back at home. All the danger ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure how thread naming works re votes but my suggestion has been voted on 20 times and this suggestion 4 - am I missing something?
They made the suggestion further back in the thread and then highlighted again their suggestion. They had 23 votes in total.

When the stuffing balls are bigger than the veg portion. Winning!

Do you think tanโ€™s cleaned that pool before the others got in? ๐Ÿคข No kiddies either as only four of everything. Tash must be trusting them with running water, gas and electric lights back at home. All the danger ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Maybe they have been told to stay in their rooms and a bucket and a plate of sandwiches, until mummy and daddy get home. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.