Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or else beg for freebies!! Still can't believe she didn't decorate her whole bedroom. Too stingy to pay for the extra wallpaper so just uses the freebies she was given!! Has to save all her pennies for her themes! Just coz they are having Mexican food tonight obviously they need Mexican themed nibbles in the garden!! No way is the gym going to be of any benefit to her. Probably gets membership for free tho so probably why she goes about twice a week!!!!

Reactions: 2
Anybody else notice she has t been to the gym in a while or have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
Yet the hashtags she put under her Mexican meal tonight made me laugh!! Fitfam, slimming journey, synfree etc. You really couldn't make the tit up that she writes daily!! Plus why do they have nibbles before every meal themed off course!! The woman is totally wasting time going to the gym well that is when she goes. Probably trying to get fit in case hubby strays with another younger female!! Can't fault him to be honest how hell he puts up with her baffles me. My hubby is even gobsmacked by her weird ways.

Reactions: 5
Desperados beer! Couldn’t have said it better myself 😂

93675773-9230-4C12-8215-6E2B8AE83F3F.jpeg

Yet the hashtags she put under her Mexican meal tonight made me laugh!! Fitfam, slimming journey, synfree etc. You really couldn't make the tit up that she writes daily!! Plus why do they have nibbles before every meal themed off course!! The woman is totally wasting time going to the gym well that is when she goes. Probably trying to get fit in case hubby strays with another younger female!! Can't fault him to be honest how hell he puts up with her baffles me. My hubby is even gobsmacked by her weird ways.
She is always saying synfree, it’s just meaningless. I would be annoyed if I was following SW and I kept coming across her posts!

Reactions: 3
Shes a total moron! Syn free! I feel like asking her which part is syn free! And that jd seasonings she smothers on every meal! Did you see it on Sundays chicken 🤢 makes me wanna sneeze looking at it! She probably gave up the gym as wasnt seeing results, wonder why! You cant go to the gym and eat what you want. Its not true. Its not realistic. How he carried her on the back of that bike i dont know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything is bloody ‘alfresco’ when we have hot weather, why can she just say in the garden like everyone else

Reactions: 6
Looks like the gym has gone to crap!!! Seriously, what is going on with the HUGE amounts of food.. it’s just not normal to eat so much constantly.. no wonder she’s overweight... her life literally revolves around food shopping, eating food, photographing food, planning food themes.. she’s obsessed with food..

Reactions: 4
It was obvious the gym going wouldn’t last, she’s too lazy and loves stuffing her face too much

Reactions: 4
Kiddies kiddies kiddies

‘Kiddies requested to make their own lunches’ ... your kiddies are teenagers and should be making their own lunches. Cringing hell

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.