Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently in Greece so been quiet on here for a while. But this photo makes me so sad. Her and dickless Del have EB plates and one of her daughters has a boring, plain white one. Seems very unfair and weird she only buys 2 of each
And the poor lass doesn't even have any cutlery. Also there's the imaginary meal on the empty plate at the back for their ghost.
I've never come across someone who seems so obsessed and invested in their romantic relationship that it becomes so obvious that their children are pushed way back to the end of the queue. This sort of behaviour must be so damaging to her children.
I'm almost 38 and if my mother lived her life so publicly and pathetically, I'd be having serious words and considering having her committed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the poor lass doesn't even have any cutlery. Also there's the imaginary meal on the empty plate at the back for their ghost.
Could be wrong but I got the impression it was just a plate of spare veg which is why it's a plain plate and no cutlery similar to fact the back plate is obv just to make it seem like there's 4 people at the table :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Could be wrong but I got the impression it was just a plate of spare veg which is why it's a plain plate and no cutlery similar to fact the back plate is obv just to make it seem like there's 4 people at the table :unsure:
omg I thought the same! It’s weird how you could only see veg!

Reactions: 6
It was only Tranya & Taco for dinner as the original place setting is for them two….then she decided for some mad reason to put some veg on a plate and make it look like her daughters were there….but no glass or cutlery for the veg plate and an empty plate at the back! I mean, why bother? It’s madness and you look insane and it’s embarrassing for YOUR family #tanyawhitlock 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Tanya, when’s the wedding?
- Oh not for a few good years yet sweetie, I’m still married.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is she going on the cruise? Is that soon since she said her hair do the other day was for her hokiday

Reactions: 6
Have the both forgotten it’s American Independence Day?
That noise we just heard were their cars doing hand brake turns out of the driveways and racing to the nearest supermarket to grab some Independence Day themed food and tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That noise we just heard were their cars doing hand brake turns out of the driveways and racing to the nearest supermarket to grab some Independence Day themed food and tat!
😂😂😂
They’re both going through their theme boxes getting as much red and white tit as possible.
Neither of them have mentioned it.
They’ll be gutted when they read here and see we have reminded them. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dickless will be up the drainpipes as I type, arranging the USA flag to blow from the rooftops of the shoe box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did my best via Tattle to warn Trash that a spirit level may be required. Looks like she didn’t listen 😂. Those ‘drinkies’ might slide off the table if they’re not careful🤣…practice for those stormy seas on the cruise I suppose 🤣
Oh my god that’s terrible. He really is tit.
I bet they’re glad they never paid him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.