Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orangutan is only 49? Wow. Thought she was way older

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even her birthday today 🙈
But it’s her birthday eve!! 😆
Ladies I am also going out out tonight, so it’s up to one of you beautiful lovelies to make a bespoke new thread for Tanzi’s birthday!
So it’s her birthday tomorrow, let’s just say me and Tanzi are the same age. I feel really good, because I look bleeping amazing compared to her 😆
I am going for cocktails and dinner with friends, and I’m not having pre dinner nibbles. And I won’t be laying my outfit out on the my bed.
I wonder what Tan, opps I mean Taco has got her for her birthday. Hopefully it’s a haircut, and pedicure. Sort her awful trotters out, and cut at least 8 inches off that mane of hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ladies I am also going out out tonight, so it’s up to one of you beautiful lovelies to make a bespoke new thread for Tanzi’s birthday!
So it’s her birthday tomorrow, let’s just say me and Tanzi are the same age. I feel really good, because I look bleeping amazing compared to her 😆
I am going for cocktails and dinner with friends, and I’m not having pre dinner nibbles. And I won’t be laying my outfit out on the my bed.
I wonder what Tan, opps I mean Taco has got her for her birthday. Hopefully it’s a haircut, and pedicure. Sort her awful trotters out, and cut at least 8 inches off that mane of hers.
Have a lovely evening Maggie x

Reactions: 3
Have a lovely evening 🍹

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.