Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trasha has served up cat sick, and says she is full. Maybe that Tango ice crap thing filled her up!

Where’s Tan? Maybe she is preparing her poor dog for his castration tomorrow. She is probably having a themed dinner. Maybe meatballs and pasta.
Can’t believe we are nearly on thread 43.
These threads get more likes and comments they either of thesetests on their pages. It really cracks me up.
I wonder what theme she’ll have tomorrow for dinner? Maybe she will finally do the Percy pig party that she promised us! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually hashtagged #castration and #sodelicious in the same post 🤣🤣 you couldn't make it up 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she will breed from the wee sausage dog Ralph, I wonder why it's Alfie thats been castrated 🤔 she'll see £££ signs from the other no doubt

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will breed from the wee sausage dog Ralph, I wonder why it's Alfie thats been castrated 🤔 she'll see £££ signs from the other no doubt
That is weird, I assumed it was Ralph too as Alfie is around 4 now? Maybe it’s to calm him down he might be territorial with ralph

Reactions: 11
She is taking the piss with these hashtags surly?
Why talk about your dog having his nuts off in the same sentence as porky pappardelle 😆😆😆
She is such a bleeping attention seeking idiot.
Your not worried about him when he needs a bloody walk, or leaving them alone all the time. But don’t worry my tattle beauties she’ll be grateful for everyone’s kind messages about Alfie and his balls!
What’s the betting Ralph sits there licking his to make Alfie jealous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way has trash done 20 thousand steps. Not a chance!
She’s coming across as so desperate for praise and validation. I guess it’s because she doesn’t get that sense of achievement and purpose in her everyday life (mainly because she hardly ‘works’ and is too thick/lazy to get any qualifications to better herself.

Reactions: 12
Do we think Dips is dead and been replaced with Hammi that Tasha mentioned a week ago?! No update of dips on his Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So one of trash’s fave holidays was Spain two years ago, wonder how it was so good when she spent most of it upset as her insta was took down for sharing inappropriate pictures of her daughter 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So one of trash’s fave holidays was Spain two years ago, wonder how it was so good when she spent most of it upset as her insta was took down for sharing inappropriate pictures of her daughter 😱
Was wondering the same thing. Can’t believe that was already two years years ago, how tattle time flies * stares wistfully into the distance *

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, notice there’s no pictures of her cause she was red eyed for most of it! And Schlong and Olivia made accounts on here to defend her, of course we were jealous of their lovely lives 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does Tasha never actually goes out and gets something done professionally like hair eyebrows, nails, hair etc?!
Surely if she stopped buying so much tat she could go do it?

Why does Tasha never actually goes out and gets something done professionally like hair eyebrows, nails, hair etc?!
Surely if she stopped buying so much tat she could go do it?
Probably nowhere that can fix whatever she has done to her eyebrows. She seems to spend more money on pamper items and food than anything else

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.