Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking myself here.
Well done @Vjeff for brilliant thread suggestion.
Quick recap.

Trasha works 2 hours a week.
The EAT letters are still around.
Her grout is still filthy.
She pretends the weather is tropical when we all know it’s bloody freezing.
Tranya, is in the middle of a deep mid life crisis.
She has got herself a new, opps sorry I mean old BMW, (it’s at least 14 years old) blue z3 BMW convertible.
I would pay money to see her squeeze into it.
She loves a filter, she still spending like she has endless amounts of cash.
The dogs won’t be joining her and that wet wipe she calls H2B on their picnics.
Tranya says she doesn’t have a sweet tooth - that’s a lie.
Tranya has on average 2 takeaways a week.
Tranya made Taco aka wet wipe, sell his bike.
We have no evidence that they have met up with the Trashfords.
Still filling her shoebox I mean house with EB and white company stuff. Yet never has anyone over.
She wet herself about going IKEA.
We haven’t seen what she purchased.
Everything is still wow and amazing, and food heaven.
She is always blessed and so lucky, still sends herself flowers.
She is a bad witch. Who likes to wear shackets and leather look leggings.
More important than any of that, we still she haven’t seen the HOT TUB!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Parking myself here.
Well done @Vjeff for brilliant thread suggestion.
Quick recap.

Trasha works 2 hours a week.
The EAT letters are still around.
Her grout is still filthy.
She pretends the weather is tropical when we all know it’s bloody freezing.
Tranya, is in the middle of a deep mid life crisis.
She has got herself a new, opps sorry I mean old BMW, (it’s at least 14 years old) blue z3 BMW convertible.
I would pay money to see her squeeze into it.
She loves a filter, she still spending like she has endless amounts of cash.
The dogs won’t be joining her and that wet wipe she calls H2B on their picnics.
Tranya says she doesn’t have a sweet tooth - that’s a lie.
Tranya has on average 2 takeaways a week.
Tranya made Taco aka wet wipe, sell his bike.
We have no evidence that they have met up with the Trashfords.
Still filling her shoebox I mean house with EB and white company stuff. Yet never has anyone over.
She wet herself about going IKEA.
We haven’t seen what she purchased.
Everything is still wow and amazing, and food heaven.
She is always blessed and so lucky, still sends herself flowers.
She is a bad witch. Who likes to wear shackets and leather look leggings.
More important than any of that, we still she haven’t seen the HOT TUB!!!!
Thanks for the recap your best at it!

Is that it Tash are you seriously getting excited over a peg bag

Reactions: 9
Er my suggestion had more likes 🤷‍♀️ I’m going to order a takeaway and buy some crockery to console myself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who'd have thought a peg bag perfect for storing your pegs 😱
Not that peg bags can be amazing, but that looks particularly cheap and nasty too. I’ve got quite a cute one that I bought from a little shop where the lady makes them (amongst a whole host of other stuff), but it has never occurred to me to share a picture of it on social media, cos, you know, it’s a bleeping peg bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Er my suggestion had more likes 🤷‍♀️ I’m going to order a takeaway and buy some crockery to console myself
Oh no!
I hope you have food heaven and are totally blessed with your new purchases.

Not that peg bags can be amazing, but that looks particularly cheap and nasty too. I’ve got quite a cute one that I bought from a little shop where the lady makes them (amongst a whole host of other stuff), but it has never occurred to me to share a picture of it on social media, cos, you know, it’s a bleeping peg bag 😂😂
Pretty sure if my husband see me taking a photo of the beg bag, which by the way mine is a tin.
Think it was from Aldi. If anyone one wants a link, DM me.
Sorry I got distracted, my husband would know I had finally lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no!
I hope you have food heaven and are totally blessed with your new purchases.

Pretty sure if my husband see me taking a photo of the beg bag, which by the way mine is a tin.
Think it was from Aldi. If anyone one wants a link, DM me.
Sorry I got distracted, my husband would know I had finally lost the plot!
Do you have a code or a swipe up hun? PM me. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must be a complete woman I haven’t got a peg bag I just leave them on the line #slovenly #ididntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does it seem like 🗑 bags car is always at the garage, a bit like her son is always at the orthodontist?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must be a complete woman I haven’t got a peg bag I just leave them on the line #slovenly #ididntknow
Me neither 😳 I’m ringing me Mam and asking her why she never educated me about these peg bags that amazingly are perfect for pegs! #whydontiknow

Thanks for the new thread @LifeOnInsta it’s strangely nerve wracking making a new thread. I always get the fear.

• Haha
For all those tattle babes who are sadly lacking in the peg bag situation, don’t worry. Before my tin one, which was from the middle isle of Aldi.
I used a Sainsbury’s bag for life. Don’t feel bad. Mistakes happen and us Tattle babes with our very own peg bag, we forgive you.
#pegbag #thankthelordfortrasha #queenofknowledge #youdidntknow #makeitright #buyapegbag #trashaknowsbest #blessed #whenyouknowyouknow
#pegs #mylife #me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For all those tattle babes who are sadly lacking in the peg bag situation, don’t worry. Before my tin one, which was from the middle isle of Aldi.
I used a Sainsbury’s bag for life. Don’t feel bad. Mistakes happen and us Tattle babes with our very own peg bag, we forgive you.
#pegbag #thankthelordfortrasha #queenofknowledge #youdidntknow #makeitright #buyapegbag #trashaknowsbest #blessed #whenyouknowyouknow
#pegs #mylife #me
Thanks Maggie, I’ll get the bag out now while I’m waiting for the massive EB order I’ve just placed to come #instalife #lifetips

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🗑 has said that Castaway is now hubby’s fave film! How many fave films does Onslow have! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks Maggie, I’ll get the bag out now while I’m waiting for the massive EB order I’ve just placed to come #instalife #lifetips

Don’t forget to order your takeaway too 😉#happytummy

🗑 has said that Castaway is now hubby’s fave film! How many fave films does Onslow have! 😂
To be fair the amount they watch he’s probably lost count so probably can’t remember anymore! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.