Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the way to show the trolls, do exactly what they say you will do #takeawayandsympathy

Reactions: 12
Is this her cutlery? It’s bleeping awful and £90 to boot.
I think she only has one set, never see it all set out. Only when she is showing just one plate.
watch out! She’ll buy the whole set now. 🙄

Who tit in Tanya M&S version cornflakes? Hehe

Funny how the picture actually looks like her #cutenose
If we don’t see screen shots of these so called messages, it didn’t happen.
She is always watching 👀
I really wish she would stop with the selfies!

Reactions: 11
Hey fatty. I’m not bitter. Sorry hun, but I guess #youdidntknow. I’m not on my 45th affair, didn’t steal from a former employer, have never lied about having cancer or an auto immune disease, haven’t forced my ex to sell everything to pay off my debt (don’t even have an ex husband!) don’t have kids and dogs who hate me, I don’t belittle my SiL, I don’t post unflattering pictures of my niece, I didn’t have to force my partner to ask me to marry him, or expect my parents to bail me out of every situation I’ve got myself in, I’m not so stupid that I need instructions on my dinner plates, havent humiliated my partner by making him kiddy valentines lunch in the work cafeteria, I’m not a bad witch, haven’t uploaded a bunch of photos of a poor gentleman’s property going up in flames while praising myself for directing traffic. Anything else hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It really is sad that Tan has to spend money on over priced shite and food to be happy 🙄 it's like she thinks people are jealous of her life, sorry love my other half doesn't buy me tit if I have a witch fit or 'bad day', we can have tit meals, watch tit shows and don't need to fake happy happy lives

She thinks she’s Kim kardashian of hailsham or wherever that zoo creature is from
Tandashian Whitlock not an Ashford

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It really is sad that Tan has to spend money on over priced shite and food to be happy 🙄 it's like she thinks people are jealous of her life, sorry love my other half doesn't buy me tit if I have a witch fit or 'bad day', we can have tit meals, watch tit shows and don't need to fake happy happy lives

Tandashian Whitlock not an Ashford
Tandashian Whitlock needs to be in the next thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No Tan, you feel like you’re failing if you don’t post on the gram! Nothing to do with cooking! You’ve had takeaways, food out and 🌮 has cooked for you all in the last week!

Reactions: 9
Bahahahaha… ohhh Tan the man.. you just don’t get it do you… notice how she hasn’t and won’t post the troll picture on her main grid. She knows that others will be able to signpost people to tattle.. and she is desperate to avoid that. I suspect she’s spiralling further & further down into a spending & food addiction. She is desperate for attention & for others to see her as something else. Sadly Tan, when you have mostly fake brought followers, people see through you. So many people on your IG are tattlers.. most of us are there for the shits and giggles. You keep posting stuff that just gives us so much entertainment … keep wasting all your money on EB tit.. when you are homeless and alone, you can snuggle up to all your tit pottery. Get a grip now before it’s too late…

• Heart
To be honest I would probably be more sympathetic if Dips posted that Troll picture

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest I would probably be more sympathetic if Dips posted that Troll picture
Dips needs to be careful he won’t get fried up for tacos breakfast the next time he doesn’t read her mind fast enough and order her some more candles

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off you sad witch.
Who needs some random telling them it’s ok to have a takeaway. This idiot that’s who.
if she didn’t post everything about her sad life she wouldn’t need to justify herself to anyone.
But we all know she is talking to us. 😆
Couldn’t give a crap you have had a stressful day.
Are you a nurse, shop worker who puts up with tit from people like you!
This twit sat on her arse for most of last year.
Pretty sure none of us on here make fake accounts to say anything to her. If anyone dare call her out for anything it’s a block.
I think her credit card was declined!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tran if your so worried about what everyone is thinking, stop posting every single takeaway you have then. Unfortunately you put it out there on a social media platform for all to see so don’t get annoyed and throw your toys out your shoebox if there are people who think you are a nasty greedy pig 🐽

“The sorry, I’m not sorry” comments just opens herself right up too 🙄

Reactions: 15
Tran if your so worried about what everyone is thinking, stop posting every single takeaway you have then. Unfortunately you put it out there on a social media platform for all to see so don’t get annoyed and throw your toys out your shoebox if there are people who think you are a nasty greedy pig 🐽

“The sorry, I’m not sorry” comments just opens herself right up too 🙄
Just came on to say the same thing. If she felt like a “failure not cooking” why post in the first place? She’s like a dog, rewards herself with food. The sorry, not sorry is so dated and pathetic as well! We get it. You’re a 🦛

As for 🗑 those bloody flowers hubby bought her are having a good old tour of the house.

There’s some beef going down 😂 been dipping in and out over the last couple of days too busy to comment and there’s like 10 pages to catch up on! I’ve been blocked by both of them so can’t see posts...

Reactions: 8
Tanya is too tired to cook after work because she always has to do such over the top meals. Why not just throw some roast veggies in the oven and grill some chicken? Ever heard of a toasted sandwich and soup, orangutang? Why does everything have to be so fancy all the time? Maybe ask your little spineless noodle of an h2b to help cook? Why can’t he do 2 days, you do 2 days and then takeaway on Friday if you have to have it? He’s not a baby, he can help.

Reactions: 13
Tanya is too tired to cook after work because she always has to do such over the top meals. Why not just throw some roast veggies in the oven and grill some chicken? Ever heard of a toasted sandwich and soup, orangutang? Why does everything have to be so fancy all the time? Maybe ask your little spineless noodle of an h2b to help cook? Why can’t he do 2 days, you do 2 days and then takeaway on Friday if you have to have it? He’s not a baby, he can help.
I mean what’s wrong with a bit of ham, egg and chips? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.