Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they lie? It’s so pathetic.
I pretty much knoa the area I live in. I don’t think I have ever gone for a walk and stumbled across something. When I have lived in the area for years. Like Trasha has.
In other news, Tan is standing on her stairs to make the shoe box look ever bigger. She also needs to iron that awful table runner.
Desperate times, she has given everyone a lottery ticket. Credit cards maxed out Tan?
Same! I've never just stumbled across something and certainly not a whole bloody vineyard that you have to book 😂😂

Reactions: 8
He really does look utterly minging. His little froggy legs in trackie bottoms are so creepy. She really doesn’t see how grim he is (in every way) or she wouldn’t stick the creep on Insta.

280E16C3-A0DD-4B96-9C2D-4999E2A3B7B8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Found him in a skip and he promised her she could watch an endless amounts of movies while he’s at work
She was also pissed up on a shed load of Lambrini and he looked extra good in that skip and even more so when he promised she could buy endless amounts of tat and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid, well not at her anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was also pissed up on a shed load of Lambrini and he looked extra good in that skip and even more so when he promised she could buy endless amounts of tat and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid, well not at her anyway 🤣
Then suddenly he pulled out the famous “EAT” sign from the bottom of the skip and she fell in love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Christ! Don’t get me wrong I can dress down with the best of them but going out to an event dressed like that is shameful. I don’t believe for one moment that they ‘stumbled across it’ but if they did the fact that they were dressed like that would stop you going in.
As for Tan hallelujah! It was sunny so the poor dogs actually left the house! Her tea actually looks really nice but she’s still a head.

Reactions: 15
🗑 looks like Harry from Home Alone with that cap and chin. John looks likes a thumb and those sunglasses. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Tanya on a diet? The recipe she’s used is from a calorie counter/fitness page. Of course this is another meal that’s ‘amazing.’ and although it looks better then her other efforts, it kind of loses its sincerity when you say every meal is amazing all the time! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210504_082140.jpg
Is everything in Tash house cluttered even this box of random leaves is cluttered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Tanya on a diet? The recipe she’s used is from a calorie counter/fitness page. Of course this is another meal that’s ‘amazing.’ and although it looks better then her other efforts, it kind of loses its sincerity when you say every meal is amazing all the time! 🙄
Shes been crawling up Lauren’s ass for a while now. Think they are in those insta support circles - liking each other’s content etc

Reactions: 4
7789AC7D-36EA-4C2E-9543-14C48412BCAD.png
Can’t work out what tan has got her leg cocked up on here 😂

• Haha
Why did she get them all a scratchcard all nicely laid out on her 'tablescape' when the girls don't usually eat with them

Also the peonies that she got (sent herself) after she had a witch fit about not finding them havnt been shown or mentioned again but they are her favourites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.