Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that “this is our happy place” sign makes me just as angry as Tashs EAT letters make me 😂

Remember when tash posted a picture of the sunrise and captioned it “morning sunset” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Ha ha ha morning sunset!!

Reactions: 8
Why has Tash suddenly started posting SS and Hinch stuff? She never used to follow them. I remember checking when she posted some stupid thing to do with that annoying queen of clean witch. Because I thought it would be odd for Tash to have her book and say she loves cleaning but never mention Hinch? Or show her book? Then suddenly she has her mug and she's following her and now she has SS book and following her.

Wonder if it has something to do with this little love of mine account which is up her arse suddenly? 😅 I've followed that account for years because I liked some the stuff but defo unfollowing now 🤗

Reactions: 8
Trash still talks double dutch and Tans never spent so much

Why is trash dancing in her kitchen? I can just imagine her flailing around knocking all the junk of the sides. Am I the only one who doesn’t dance in the kitchen. Or anywhere in my home to be honest, unless it’s with my kids to the Hokey Cokey or some sort of children’s song.
However, I must say trasha’s dinner does look edible and dare I say I would quite like the recipe! I shall google!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am done!! bleeping his and hers snacks! 👊🏻🙄
Oh Maggie, don’t be mean. We all know snickers are too nutty for our delicate trash 😉😂 and obviously mini eggs are too feminine for the almighty John boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.