Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else but after eating that much food, I couldn’t lay down!
She is vile.
She is listening to us, she is giving the sly digs at Trasha. She can’t help herself. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Guys I need advice! My boyfriend has a notification from the corona app saying he's been incontact with someone with corona and needs to isolate for 4 days. He's literally left the house twice in a week, to go pick his son up and to go to work today.
We both work together and I'm in work at 4am. Do I need to isolate too???

Guys I need advice! My boyfriend has a notification from the corona app saying he's been incontact with someone with corona and needs to isolate for 4 days. He's literally left the house twice in a week, to go pick his son up and to go to work today.
No you don’t as long as he doesn’t have symptoms, then you do

Reactions: 4
Not unless he shows symptoms. I would let your employer know. Thing is is doest tell who it was you was near. Surly if it’s someone you both work with you would be have to isolate. Do you have the app?
Hope he is ok. X

Reactions: 3
Not unless he shows symptoms. I would let your employer know. Thing is is doest tell who it was you was near. Surly if it’s someone you both work with you would be have to isolate. Do you have the app?
Hope he is ok. X
He has the app and I don't. My phone is a bit faulty and I ended up deleting it. We were also told by our company that we aren't allowed to have the app turned one while we are working even though we're both keyworkers.
There's been 4 people in my work get it in the last week including my manager. We are separated up so nobody has been told to isolate. Do you think it's worth us both having a test just incase?
Makes it worse because we have his two year old son with us and now my partner is stressed out of his mind 😭

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you know 🦧 no one gives a 💩 that you’ve had a tiring day, try working for the NHS or being a key worker! 😡 It shows that no one is interested as your last 8 posts only one got over 200 likes and barely anyone comments on them these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope you're ok? ♥ 10 is tad generous if we're being honest with ourselves 😂😂 Trash, we can barely see your fridge through all the tat and yes that includes your husband. Why would anyone want your advice? Pea brained muppet! Let me guess the sky is blue and your mole has its own mind.
Haha I’m fine thank you, I work a lot of hours in a few days. Tash would not cope 😂 I’d love to swap a working week with her 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has the app and I don't. My phone is a bit faulty and I ended up deleting it. We were also told by our company that we aren't allowed to have the app turned one while we are working even though we're both keyworkers.
There's been 4 people in my work get it in the last week including my manager. We are separated up so nobody has been told to isolate. Do you think it's worth us both having a test just incase?
Makes it worse because we have his two year old son with us and now my partner is stressed out of his mind 😭
That’s terrible, thing is you might not get symptoms straight away. Can you book a non symptom test? I would try not to worry. Easier said than done.
He will have to isolate and maybe you should get the non symptom test. Anyone who is a key worker can have it.
I have been having one every two weeks.
Such a worrying time. Check the NHS website, it’s really useful.

Literally been sleeping 12.30/1.00am then getting up at 3.30am doing an 8 hour shift (average) watching staff members drop like flies with covid, another one's car set on fire on his way home last night (luckily wasn't hurt but his car is destroyed) then looking after a 2 year old all day, showering at 9pm,eating and trying to sleep.
Oh plus finding out my partner needs to self isolate.

No I didn't have the energy to cook tonight Tanya so I put some Pizzas in the oven. Like a normal person, not buy a bloody Indian after a busy day of answering phone calls.

F U C K O F F

That’s terrible, thing is you might not get symptoms straight away. Can you book a non symptom test? I would try not to worry. Easier said than done.
He will have to isolate and maybe you should get the non symptom test. Anyone who is a key worker can have it.
I have been having one every two weeks.
Such a worrying time. Check the NHS website, it’s really useful.
I think so, I've had to apply for one in the past when someone had covid and my workplace had to shut for a deep clean.
Thank you both for your advice. Just need going to order some non sympton tests tomorrow because we can't risk making anyone ill.

• Wow
Think it's insensitive as duck the way these two are banging on about the Pembrokeshire murders.
I really struggle to find a murder/crime documentary I haven't watched because I love them, but I wouldn't dream of posting on my grid about how excited I am and how great it is. Its about people who got murdered you freaks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Literally been sleeping 12.30/1.00am then getting up at 3.30am doing an 8 hour shift (average) watching staff members drop like flies with covid, another one's car set on fire on his way home last night (luckily wasn't hurt but his car is destroyed) then looking after a 2 year old all day, showering at 9pm,eating and trying to sleep.
Oh plus finding out my partner needs to self isolate.

No I didn't have the energy to cook tonight Tanya so I put some Pizzas in the oven. Like a normal person, not buy a bloody Indian after a busy day of answering phone calls.

F U C K O F F

I think so, I've had to apply for one in the past when someone had covid and my workplace had to shut for a deep clean.
Thank you both for your advice. Just need going to order some non sympton tests tomorrow because we can't risk making anyone ill.
I’m not sure where you live, but you can do it online. I hope you’re ok. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha I’m fine thank you, I work a lot of hours in a few days. Tash would not cope 😂 I’d love to swap a working week with her 🤪
She definitely wouldn't! Neither would Tan. Imagine sitting around doing nothing all day for more than one day and in Tans case getting paid! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good luck, I hope the 3 of you are ok. Like Maggie says it might be worth you and your partner getting some tests and then at least you know what you’re dealing with ❤

• Heart
Ahhh these two are pissing me off! Seriously stay at home! My nan who's been in hospital due to lung problems has just caught covid while being in there. With her lung and heart conditions plus diabetes it's really not looking good for her!!! I'm literally living hour by hour. Every hour that passes I think thank duck I haven't received that dreaded phone call yet!!!
People have lost jobs and finding it hard to feed thier families but those two idiots are still posting about food numerous times per day. I can't eat or sleep and I have a 2 year and a 3 month old to look after. But as long as tan and trash are in thier cosy homes eating crappy food then that's all that matters!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhh these two are pissing me off! Seriously stay at home! My nan who's been in hospital due to lung problems has just caught covid while being in there. With her lung and heart conditions plus diabetes it's really not looking good for her!!! I'm literally living hour by hour. Every hour that passes I think thank duck I haven't received that dreaded phone call yet!!!
People have lost jobs and finding it hard to feed thier families but those two idiots are still posting about food numerous times per day. I can't eat or sleep and I have a 2 year and a 3 month old to look after. But as long as tan and trash are in thier cosy homes eating crappy food then that's all that matters!!!!!
I’m so sorry, it must be so hard juggling everything when you’re so worried. I hope you have a miracle ❤

• Heart
This app works though bluetooth. So it could even be a neighbour who has it you don't have to have been in contact with them so I wouldn't worry too much (Bluetooth can go through walls Corona can't).

This app works though bluetooth. So it could even be a neighbour who has it you don't have to have been in contact with them so I wouldn't worry too much (Bluetooth can go through walls Corona can't).
We are detached, so don't have any neighbours attached to us.
It worked out that he was incontact with whoever it was on Thursday. So we're thinking it was either a taxi driver or someone on the bus. We don't live within walking distance of work and need to get a taxi there in the morning and get a bus home.

Really hope you're okay Lilograce, what a horrible stressful time for you and your family! 💞

Reactions: 5
So, so sorry to read this ❤ Take care ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.