Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello hello. I have been MIA but had to come on to lol at Tash giving her ladies advice on how to buy a fridge. Next she will be advising them to buy a house that has a front door and a car with 4 wheels. Is her IQ 10? She sounds like an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello hello. I have been MIA but had to come on to lol at Tash giving her ladies advice on how to buy a fridge. Next she will be advising them to buy a house that has a front door and a car with 4 wheels. Is her IQ 10? She sounds like an absolute moron.
I hope you're ok? ♥ 10 is tad generous if we're being honest with ourselves 😂😂 Trash, we can barely see your fridge through all the tat and yes that includes your husband. Why would anyone want your advice? Pea brained muppet! Let me guess the sky is blue and your mole has its own mind.

Reactions: 6
Trash needs to take a leaf out of her ladies book and try the Forever living diet crock of tit that’s in the fridge, to kill her sugar and salt addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s official the ladies she cleans for are as nutty as her. Nobody with a sane mind would take advice from that moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we guessing no dinner post from 🦧 as a tattler guessed her Pad Thai would be an M&S ready meal? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is probably a stupid question but is that bread in the fridge? On the right, above the drawers.
Looks like it. My mum keeps bread in the fridge, she is in her 70’s.

View attachment 387913
What’s tiring about sitting on your arse, ordering tit off the internet?

She even makes a takeaway look tit.
Give up Tan, you are more famous on tattle than the gram! 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we guessing no dinner post from 🦧 as a tattler guessed her Pad Thai would be an M&S ready meal? 🙈🤣
It's been thrown in the freezer because the toughest day ever at the toughest job in the world has called for a takeaway 😂 She's becoming a parody.

Reactions: 8
I see that the ginger beast has traded EB for neon lightbulbs this week 😂 £20 for a bulb 🤭 can’t wait for the valentines theming showdown between these pair!

View attachment 387913

TACO INSISTED

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was actually looking at fridges the other day online and I swear every single one was a fridge on top? Like what is she on about? Unless did she mean instead of them being one side fridge one side freezer ect? She’s a weird one. Oh take away for Gingey again tonight 🙄 yawn the most exciting things about them these days is their tattle thread

I see that the ginger beast has traded EB for neon lightbulbs this week 😂 £20 for a bulb 🤭 can’t wait for the valentines theming showdown between these pair!
If her neighbours walk past they're going to think they've ended up in Amsterdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 387913

Why would you pay for that? You couldn’t pay me to eat that. It does NOT look good! sitting on her giant arse watching taco on her personal cctv is tiring. What would she do if she had to move?

Lollll the ape is too predictable, yet another takeaway down the gullet
H2B 🤢 probably insisted as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 387913

Who called the take away? One of you said last night it would be a takeaway now the ready meals had been rumbled.

Reactions: 15
Has that dirty witch actually got her naan bread sitting on the sofa? Where spit and Ralph sit?
She is disgusting 🤢

Who called the take away? One of you said last night it would be a takeaway now the ready meals had been rumbled.
I think I said it and a few others, she is so predictable. 🙄

• Sick
It’s official the ladies she cleans for are as nutty as her. Nobody with a sane mind would take advice from that moron
It’s probably a secret neighborhood group chat where they have all come to the conclusion that she’s the village idiot and they give her some work to do for charity purposes, supporting the local lunatic so she can buy the precious kiddies some snackies and drinkies to make their little tummies happy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tans latest post about Wonder Woman - saying they didn’t go to the cinema etc etc, definitely a dig at🗑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who had a curry mid week for no reason?! Fast food Is normal or if you’re celebrating a birthday. But seems so random. Her area will stink tomorrow. 💩 💩 🧄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.