Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve got one up on tanya since I live in Pembrokeshire and she’s watching the Pembrokeshire murders! Suck on that tran!😂 #shedidntknow#blessher#hehe#cutennosebodylikesyou

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I’ve got one up on tanya since I live in Pembrokeshire and she’s watching the Pembrokeshire murders! Suck on that tran!😂 #shedidntknow#blessher#hehe#cutennosebodylikesyou
🤣🤣🤣
Don’t start her off, wasn’t that where the holiday cottage was? That never happened, ruining all our Tattle fun over the festive period. 🙄
Yeah but her family date back to the Viking’s.
Her great great great great great uncle was Sir Christopher Wren, her and Taco will probably get married in St. Paul’s.
She is inspiration to many on the gram. With her cooking ideas 😂

Female Jamie Oliver? She can’t even make a real Yorkshire Pudding?! I could knock up a batch of yorkies when I was 14 and I’m no grand chef. Got to be a piss take!
Pancakes and Yorkshire puddings was one of the first things my mum taught me to cook!

View attachment 386611
It’s practically like looking at Tan!!!

Oh and if she had the time to cook the bleeping mince for 1 and half hours, she would of had time to knock up proper Yorkshire pudding.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 386601
surly this person has to be a secret Tattler? They defo read here!
Hahahahaha do you cook the Mince first 😂😂😂 nah just chuck your raw Mince in hun, can't promise it'll be cooked by the time your Yorkshire pudding and mash are nice and black hehe.

Also I've also thought she was a tattler before. She followers tan, trash, taco and Onslow. Her account is tacky as tit tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha do you cook the Mince first 😂😂😂 nah just chuck your raw Mince in hun, can't promise it'll be cooked by the time your Yorkshire pudding and mash are nice and black hehe.

Also I've also thought she was a tattler before. She followers tan, trash, taco and Onslow. Her account is tacky as tit tho.
100% she is a Tattler! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs 🗑 really needs to find more of a purpose in life. Believe it or not we really don’t need to know your son’s getting a mattress delivered. I know we’re in the midst of a lockdown (not that you’d know if with her behaviour) and life is obviously not as riveting round the 🗑 ford’s as usual but some things are really not worth taking the time to post about.

Reactions: 10
I need to get my elderly neighbour some M&S ready meals actually because that’s all she eats and I’ve never gotten them before I’m tempted to message the orange beast and ask for recommendations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to get my elderly neighbour some M&S ready meals actually because that’s all she eats and I’ve never gotten them before I’m tempted to message the orange beast and ask for recommendations 😂
I love your pic of 🗑 mingling breakfast 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya since we know you read here will you PLEASE go back to the passive aggressive comments on trash bags posts? You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone 💔 #isawitfirst#spooky#aww#igotit5yearsago#imhalfamerican#blessyouhun#wedidntknow#hehe#WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would any normal person have the likes of 🗑 clean for them! Posting one of her ladies fridges that she’s cleaned today! 😡 So, so wrong!

🦧 has now got the love lamp for Valentine’s, which no doubt she’ll be returning!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 387686
So we all know this isn’t Trasha’s fridge, it has healthy food in it.
isn’t it pretty standard to have a fridge freezer with a fridge at the top and freezer at the bottom?
I know American fridges can be either side but really who takes advice off this moron!
Why are they letting her take picture of their homes?

Oh And Tan is doing a Valentines bar cart? She really is a bleeping idiot. Most people would be saving money not your, it burns a whole in your cheap polyesters trousers!
Can’t wait to see your dinner tonight Tan, another M&S meal 😱
I am having Mac and cheese., not that anyone gives a tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.