Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is probably hoping she gets it mildly. Imagine the absolute dream attention seeking that would take place. H2B would insist on a takeaway 3 times a day, she would claim that Chris Witty phoned her direct asking if she’s ok, and BMW would send a huge bunch of petrol station flowers
😂😂😂😂😂 just imagine the drama! She will probably go blind and deaf and will need an electric wheelchair sponsored by bmw 😂😂😂😂😂

I hope you’re ok and your isolation passes quickly ❤
Thank you! I feel fine, just can’t believe how negligent people are

Reactions: 7
I know most people have the problem with 🦧 but 🗑 makes me more angry. Controversial I know. But she’s so bleeping lazy. What woman in her late 40’s “stays in bed” with hubby on a Thursday morning. Whilst their “kiddies” home school. Any normal person would get up and get on with jobs. Maybe prep dinner for tonight. There is always something that can be done! I can’t believe her life. My husband and I work full time with a decent income I have worked all the way through this and I still could not afford to spend money the wau these 2 do!
I totally agree with you. I have a 1 yr old so a duvet day is the thing of the past for me. Also hate the way she says she has a day off. She has every pissing day off in my opinion. Also can’t cope with the amount of shite she has in her house. I have been eBaying my old crap like mad!!! I want a clutter free home (well aside from the baby’s plastic tat 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like others, someone from my work has come in while sick and didn’t say anything until they had to go get tested and you guess it! Positive! Now everyone from work has to isolate because of that person. Seems like the whole is full of idiots like Tanya and Tasha and this pandemic has just made them glow like the worms they are. 😡
I hope you're ok and isolation passes quickly.♥ What utter cretins!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you. I have a 1 yr old so a duvet day is the thing of the past for me. Also hate the way she says she has a day off. She has every pissing day off in my opinion. Also can’t cope with the amount of shite she has in her house. I have been eBaying my old crap like mad!!! I want a clutter free home (well aside from the baby’s plastic tat 😂)
I’m with you on babies plastic tat, it’s never ending but can you imagine how much shite Tasha will have had for her kid when they were actually kiddies? I bet you wouldn’t have been able to see the bloody floors!

• Haha
I wonder what will happen to Trash when both kids have fled the nest. Will she actually take her cleaning or informal care business seriously? Will she self destruct? Interesting times Tattlers 😂😂
I feel like really Trash bashing at the min, I’m usually more on Trashas side, she’s like a dim little hamster you keep. Hasn’t got a bleeping clue but harmless (a part from shop hopping etc) but Tan is so boring every day something new to snap and then send back... BORING

Reactions: 14
Ahhh these two are pissing me off! Seriously stay at home! My nan who's been in hospital due to lung problems has just caught covid while being in there. With her lung and heart conditions plus diabetes it's really not looking good for her!!! I'm literally living hour by hour. Every hour that passes I think thank duck I haven't received that dreaded phone call yet!!!
People have lost jobs and finding it hard to feed thier families but those two idiots are still posting about food numerous times per day. I can't eat or sleep and I have a 2 year and a 3 month old to look after. But as long as tan and trash are in thier cosy homes eating crappy food then that's all that matters!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your nan, my dad is in hospital too, and he’s just contracted Covid in there, I’m worried sick as he’s got problems as well😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear about your nan, my dad is in hospital too, and he’s just contracted Covid in there, I’m worried sick as he’s got problems as well😟
Oh no im so sorry. It's awful isn't it, I feel so helpless! We've been told to prepare ourselves for the worst 🤷 no idea how your supposed to do that.
I've been reading stories all morning of people who have survived this..... there's a lady who's 106 and she got through it...gives me a tad of hope!

• Sad
I hope your Dad will be ok ❤

I wonder what will happen to Trash when both kids have fled the nest. Will she actually take her cleaning or informal care business seriously? Will she self destruct? Interesting times Tattlers 😂😂
I feel like really Trash bashing at the min, I’m usually more on Trashas side, she’s like a dim little hamster you keep. Hasn’t got a bleeping clue but harmless (a part from shop hopping etc) but Tan is so boring every day something new to snap and then send back... BORING
I just think Tash is selfish and vile yes she’s definitely dim but she’s awful too. 4 different shops in one meal just after lockdown and those stupid treat baskets - hehe say it all.
You’re right about the empty nest, can you imagine it? I actually think she’ll be quite depressed as she’ll have no focus which I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Hopefully she’ll find more hours or a hobby by then to occupy her time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I hope everyone with loved ones who are poorly are doing ok and just all of you in general, lockdown is tough for all of us trying to get through it by doing the right things and following the guidance. 💙

Which can’t be said for these two horrors. I’m at the point where I can’t say anything that I’ve not said about them 100 times and they take no notice of anything or anyone else. I’d be so mortified if there were threads calling me out for my lazy, selfish, shop hopping ways. But no, it’s water off an orangutan’s back to them. I can only hope karma catches up with them in a big way very soon. I’m sure diabetes will get them first though 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thinking of everyone on here who is, or who has loved ones, poorly with covid at the moment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope your Dad will be ok ❤

I just think Tash is selfish and vile yes she’s definitely dim but she’s awful too. 4 different shops in one meal just after lockdown and those stupid treat baskets - hehe say it all.
You’re right about the empty nest, can you imagine it? I actually think she’ll be quite depressed as she’ll have no focus which I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Hopefully she’ll find more hours or a hobby by then to occupy her time.
thank you so much🙏❤

Oh no im so sorry. It's awful isn't it, I feel so helpless! We've been told to prepare ourselves for the worst 🤷 no idea how your supposed to do that.
I've been reading stories all morning of people who have survived this..... there's a lady who's 106 and she got through it...gives me a tad of hope!
Thank you, I keep thinking of all the older people who have got through it, we do need some hope ❤

Reactions: 5
The 🗑 fords really are the Slobs aren’t they. Fine if you wanna stay in bed, but why oh why post it on the gram! When it suits she’s happy for the kiddies to fend for themselves too! And yet again she’s been out to a shop today buying essential cakes! She is a disgrace! 😡

I still can’t understand why 🦧 had a takeaway last night, when she’s been having ready meals? When are we going to see the Spring chicken pad tai that she was meant to have last night? Said it before why does she bother with a menu planner? Surely she was hoping for lots of sympathy quotes about how hard she works and how she deserves a night off from cooking and only one person commented! Give up 🦧 no one cares!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear of everyone’s loved ones who are poorly with this retched virus, thinking of you all 🤗

Glad 🦧 didn’t disappoint me with a takeaway last night 🙄 Also, didn’t disappoint with the choice. same old tit different day!

As for 🗑 bag, just go and clean your bloody grout and get out of your smelly itch inducing bed! 😬

A378BF73-C931-4350-9778-E66E84419EBF.jpeg

Obviously Onslow got the hump cos Daisy aka 🗑 bag has hidden his phone so he’s suffering yet another dodgy Disney special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know the only reason Tanya got a takeaway was because she was rumbled with the microwave meals 😂 cracks me up. What will it be tonight? Another #offplan meal? Another takeaway? A meal cooked by lovely H2B?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Walk round the village”...I’m no snob and grew up in a really rough part of London, but god 🗑, why dress it up by calling it a “village” when your picture shows it is just a bleeping modern housing estate 🤦‍♀️😂.
So pleased you said this cos I was thinking that but didn’t wanna be the first person to say it 🤣🤣
Village my arse it’s a housing estate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I absolutely despise trash. Dim and harmelss she is not. She is just as vile as the ginger beast most of the time. She is an utter bleep! READ THE ROOM YOU THICK bleep! I am so pleased you managed a lie in with a cup of tea and piled more tit down your trap while eveyone else works and worries about themselves and their families catching this awful virus! Her complete lack of awareness and insensitivity has fucked me right off! Ok, rant over!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So pleased you said this cos I was thinking that but didn’t wanna be the first person to say it 🤣🤣
Village my arse it’s a housing estate
I’m that sad I looked it up. It’s a new housing development near the Trashfords semi!
She really does want to seem like she is something she isn’t.
Google Thakeham, that’s the “village” she lives in. New housing development is down the road. She has shown this photo before.
She really is a lazy slob.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.