Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lilograce sending lots of love. None of us know each other personally, but we all feel the same.
I really hope your Nan gets well soon. So many of us know someone and it’s not a joke now.
We can’t make the best of it all the time. It’s too bloody real now, it’s not just on the tv. We know people, it’s effecting our loved ones. Yet these two carry on, like most of these so called influencers.
They only care about themselves.
You must be out of your mind with worry, Like Belleboo said let’s hope you get a miracle. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did trash serve her family tit on a stick with wedges? Wtf is that meant to be? Burnt, dry meat, everyone’s favourite (y) can she not give their guts a break one night and have something veggie likehalloumi kebabs 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did trash serve her family tit on a stick with wedges? Wtf is that meant to be? Burnt, dry meat, everyone’s favourite (y) can she not give their guts a break one night and have something veggie likehalloumi kebabs 🤷🏻‍♀️
They'd just get covered in JD seasoning and taste like tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@Lilograce sending lots of love. None of us know each other personally, but we all feel the same.
I really hope your Nan gets well soon. So many of us know someone and it’s not a joke now.
We can’t make the best of it all the time. It’s too bloody real now, it’s not just on the tv. We know people, it’s effecting our loved ones. Yet these two carry on, like most of these so called influencers.
They only care about themselves.
You must be out of your mind with worry, Like Belleboo said let’s hope you get a miracle. ❤
Thankyou! After I wrote that post we got a call to say she's been moved to a different ward because shes now suffering from the fever. That's all we are doing now is praying for a miracle like a lot of other people probably are.
It's so awful people like my nan have been shielding for almost a year, not seeing family, not living thier lives and these two are still shop hopping and not understanding the the severity of this situation......or maybe they just don't care 🤷
I really hope things start getting better for everyone it's heartbreaking to know so many people are suffering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ahhh bless hubby has been rained off, we've got snow here in Yorkshire put that in your pipe and smoke it trash bag. My husband has set off to take our eldest to nursery in it and will then get home and disappear to teach for the day so no snow day for us.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry, it must be so hard juggling everything when you’re so worried. I hope you have a miracle ❤
It really is so hard especially trying on hide it from my children....my 2 year old said "why has mummy got tears" which totally broke me!
Thankyou, it's just a waiting game now 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wish I could have a cosy duvet day:( up at 5.30 with my 2yo, out the door for 7.30 to drop him at the Child minder, back home just in time to throw some cereal down my neck before I log on for a day of online teaching and marking work my students have done.

most of us have to work trash and contribute to the wider society in the form of taxes and NI conts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know most people have the problem with 🦧 but 🗑 makes me more angry. Controversial I know. But she’s so bleeping lazy. What woman in her late 40’s “stays in bed” with hubby on a Thursday morning. Whilst their “kiddies” home school. Any normal person would get up and get on with jobs. Maybe prep dinner for tonight. There is always something that can be done! I can’t believe her life. My husband and I work full time with a decent income I have worked all the way through this and I still could not afford to spend money the wau these 2 do!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know its Trash's insta page, and she can post whatever she wants etc but she is so tone deaf to what's going on its untrue. Most people can't stay in bed and have unplanned days off in the middle of the week, most people work, or have actual kiddies to look after. The last thing anyone wants to see on a cold, dark and depressing morning is her manky bed and gloating comments about how she might get up and make breakfast eventually. If she worked really hard and this was a rare day off I would think good on you, but she must be the laziest person in the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’ve got so much snow this morning it would make Tash come in her pants. I however can’t lie in bed all day as I’m an adult with responsibilities! After the last full lockdown she slagged James off for not doing ‘as well as expected’ in his exams. Hasn’t made her step up and offer him anymore learning support this time though has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's one those days where its probably best I don't comment on these two.
Especially Trasha. At least Tanya and her man actually work full time.

Reactions: 12
Trasha is such a lazy duck.. how sad that her kids actually have a better work ethic than her?! They must look at their mum & think when they grow up how much they don’t want to be like her.. her kids are downstairs doing college and school work but yet she is festering in her pit. Absolutely disgusting. Although none of that surprises us.. she is like Kevin the teenager from Harry Enfield trapped in a fat middle aged woman’s body..
As for the ginger twit.. she made it 4 whole days since her last takeaway 🤣 she absolutely knew she’d been busted on the ready meals.. how pathetic. What grown up woman tries to palm off ready meals as her own cooking?! She is beyond pathetic.. she wanted to be Insta famous but now instead she’s famous on Tattle for being a lying fake twit... not quite the famous she hoped for eh..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know its Trash's insta page, and she can post whatever she wants etc but she is so tone deaf to what's going on its untrue. Most people can't stay in bed and have unplanned days off in the middle of the week, most people work, or have actual kiddies to look after. The last thing anyone wants to see on a cold, dark and depressing morning is her manky bed and gloating comments about how she might get up and make breakfast eventually. If she worked really hard and this was a rare day off I would think good on you, but she must be the laziest person in the country.
The real life versions of Daisy and Onslow. Whichever Tattler came up with that, got it spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like others, someone from my work has come in while sick and didn’t say anything until they had to go get tested and you guess it! Positive! Now everyone from work has to isolate because of that person. Seems like the whole is full of idiots like Tanya and Tasha and this pandemic has just made them glow like the worms they are. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It really is so hard especially trying on hide it from my children....my 2 year old said "why has mummy got tears" which totally broke me!
Thankyou, it's just a waiting game now 🙏
So sad, I hope she is ok.
Lots of love

Reactions: 4
Tanya is probably hoping she gets it mildly. Imagine the absolute dream attention seeking that would take place. H2B would insist on a takeaway 3 times a day, she would claim that Chris Witty phoned her direct asking if she’s ok, and BMW would send a huge bunch of petrol station flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like others, someone from my work has come in while sick and didn’t say anything until they had to go get tested and you guess it! Positive! Now everyone from work has to isolate because of that person. Seems like the whole is full of idiots like Tanya and Tasha and this pandemic has just made them glow like the worms they are. 😡
I hope you’re ok and your isolation passes quickly ❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.