Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is ok. This is the only Thread suggestion I could I find? Obviously had to change tit to Tom tit 😂
C75AD7C9-0D5A-4402-8246-F25D8C9CA803.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So if she only wanted one loaf why did she buy two?She doesn’t want to get up at silly o’clock and queue, who the duck does she think she is the Queen! Someone has commented and said they can’t get any milk, she replies, I’ve got Milk and More set up so I’m ok! That bleeping planner is up, we are having some more exciting meals this week......looks like it’s the usual tit to me!🤢

I can’t believe the absolute selfishness of this woman! 😡
Why anybody in their right mind would ever follow her, let alone comment on her posts is totally beyond me now!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So if she only wanted one loaf why did she buy two?She doesn’t want to get up at silly o’clock and queue, who the duck does she think she is the Queen! Someone has commented and said they can’t get any milk, she replies, I’ve got Milk and More set up so I’m ok! That bleeping planner is up, we are having some more exciting meals this week......looks like it’s the usual tit to me!🤢

Why anybody in their right mind would ever follow her, let alone comment on her posts is totally beyond me now!
I’m sure that Milk and More deliver bread to her too so I don’t know why this greedy witch is buying two loafs that other people could’ve had 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s only buying what they really need yet buys 3 packets of biscuits because they are such a necessity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I thought milk and more were cancelling !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure that Milk and More deliver bread to her too so I don’t know why this greedy witch is buying two loafs that other people could’ve had 😡
Not only that if you look back at the photos she’s posted in the past week or so you can count at least 8 loaves of bread.....but she’s not stockpiling and only buying what she needs! She really is full of 💩💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve stayed away from these two’s accounts recently and have not read this thread for a while. Now I’m quite a positive person... but duck me these two bellends are irritating the hell out of me.

Reactions: 16
My
If they had no flour to make bread how has this twit made Yorkshire puddings?
My sentiments exactly, finding it really hard to bite my tongue now; I’ll be telling exactly what I think soon! Trash we are not all as thick as you love; YOU ARE STOCKPILING YOU SELFISH IDIOT!! You, your kids and hubby are not at risk so what is the need? Why are you preventing others from getting what they need?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I've just called her out on her bread post (for stockpiling bread) lets see how long that lasts.... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please someone with multiple accounts ask her if the Yorkshire recipe is flourless?! She won’t even get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I can’t believe what I have seen on their Instagram pages today.
How vile, they have no idea. How come fatty ginge has all that food!!!

For someone who has self isolated for a week she got plenty of food and extras,
I am shocked that they continue to post these things. I really want to comment but I known she’ll call me out as a troll. I have noticed a lot of the people who used to comment haven’t and we all know why!!!

Reactions: 11
Please someone with multiple accounts ask her if the Yorkshire recipe is flourless?! She won’t even get it!
I commented earlier saying you can make Yorkshire puddings but can’t make bread and she liked it and then deleted it and blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So fatty Tan has a deli and so does gormless Trasha! duck off do you, you both have been stock piling, we know you use Tesco delivering and you have been out everyday buying stuff! I have one shop a week delivered, the only extra I brought was soup for work because I couldn’t get bread!!
I live near a hospital and I would be ashamed to go out and buy two loaves of bread.
Trasha isn’t even working so has all the time to troll around looking for food for herself and her ugly family.
And your dinner looks tit like it does every week so we know you cooked it.
bleeping cream, you fat duck!!!
Also Dyson hairdryer are shite!!!

I commented earlier saying you can make Yorkshire puddings but can’t make bread and she liked it and then deleted it and blocked me 😂
No way!!! 😂😂
Luce you superstar 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I can’t believe what I have seen on their Instagram pages today.
How vile, they have no idea. How come fatty ginge has all that food!!!

For someone who has self isolated for a week she got plenty of food and extras,
I am shocked that they continue to post these things. I really want to comment but I known she’ll call me out as a troll. I have noticed a lot of the people who used to comment haven’t and we all know why!!!
They really haven't a clue. My instagram is a weight loss account and the only thing I really post is food but at the moment I'm just not posting at all because I just don't want to offend anyone in any way but these idiots are on another level.

You can really tell I'm isolating alone due to the amount I've been posting on tattle the past few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.