Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to slightly adjust title.
I feel this was a group effort.

5ADFB8EC-CBB6-4AF3-A416-042548CD26AB.jpeg

Already with the drama, who called it?

I never knew Trasha had a tattoo! I wonder what it says? It’s matching with her friends?
I know she has the tattoo on her wedding finger to match her hubby’s one!
They did that after he played away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The hashtags 🤣 #worry #concern #protect how about #duck #off #you #stupid #heffalump
Talk about attention seeking! 🙄

That dinner looks dry! And if you’re worried about something, posting on the gram would be the last thing you did unless you wanted attention!

410D2F1A-9A53-49E7-A6C2-E4067DF17D5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I never knew Trasha had a tattoo! I wonder what it says? It’s matching with her friends?
I know she has the tattoo on her wedding finger to match her hubby’s one!
They did that after he played away!
I knew she had this one which must of taken hours 😂
65AC7FD2-A1A8-4C0E-B6BB-CC93D5A99BC9.jpeg

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll been reading here & realised she’s put far too much of herself out there and made it easy to locate her. Obviously with her being insta-famous and having so much jealousy 😂 aimed towards her this would be a threat to her family (only her, her man, her daughters and the dog obviously). Either that or she broke a nail!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll been reading here & realised she’s put far too much of herself out there and made it easy to locate her. Obviously with her being insta-famous and having so much jealousy 😂 aimed towards her this would be a threat to her family (only her, her man, her daughters and the dog obviously). Either that or she broke a nail!
Maybe it’s a crazed stalker 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I called it 💪🏼🤣

Sorry Maggie, missed the new thread 🙈

She can’t help herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
She really can’t. The bully always plays the victim when caught out. She needs Trash and Dirty John’s sympathy now that she knows we have called her out on her spiteful, bitter behaviour towards their child and they have read it. She’s a bleeping cretin.

• Haha
I called it 💪🏼🤣

Sorry Maggie, missed the new thread 🙈

She really can’t. The bully always plays the victim when caught out. She needs Trash and Dirty John’s sympathy now that she knows we have called her out on her spiteful, bitter behaviour towards their child and they have read it. She’s a bleeping cretin.
that was the lowest so far she has sunk. To do that to a child. Even if she wanted to go bowling too she didn’t have to post about it. Such an attention bleep!

that was the lowest so far she has sunk. To do that to a child. Even if she wanted to go bowling too she didn’t have to post about it. Such an attention bleep!
Who was it called it last night, that Ginger Miss Piggy would soon dramatise an illness or incident and she has tonight!!! #LookingForSympathy #SadSack #QueenOfDrama #ShouldBeOnEastenders

Reactions: 8
Why be so elusive ?
either say what’s happened or keep quiet 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t that just piss you off when people post tit like that on social media. Either tell the story or shut the duck up! She just wants people to comment and message her, so she can then say in another post “thank you for all your kind messages, blah, blah, blah” she’s done it before and will do it again! People know the truth about you Ginge, that’s why your not getting the likes etc on your posts! No one likes nasty, spiteful, liars!

Reactions: 9
I knew she had this one which must of taken hours 😂
View attachment 93552
A bleeping bow??? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Why not leave It another week and say to Trasha, thanks for the idea I haven’t been in years!
But no she has to do it the same time.
Makes me think that they chat away from the gram, Tasha tells her what she is thinking of doing or getting. Tanya gets in first and it always looks like Trasha is copying!

Who was it called it last night, that Ginger Miss Piggy would soon dramatise an illness or incident and she has tonight!!! #LookingForSympathy #SadSack #QueenOfDrama #ShouldBeOnEastenders
MrsTurner did!!
Didn’t think it would happen this quick!
I actually laughed at the hashtags!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A bleeping bow??? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Why not leave It another week and say to Trasha, thanks for the idea I haven’t been in years!
But no she has to do it the same time.
Makes me think that they chat away from the gram, Tasha tells her what she is thinking of doing or getting. Tanya gets in first and it always looks like Trasha is copying!

MrsTurner did!!
Didn’t think it would happen this quick!
I actually laughed at the hashtags!
The hashtags were actually hysterical 😂

I am sure she must be pretty overwrought at the moment, this has been her worst moment picked apart on here for ages. And as if everyone in her life doesn’t read on here. I bet all her work colleagues think she is a right knob.

Reactions: 8
Wow.. ginger fatty strikes again! She is addicted to attention... there is seriously something wrong with her head... out of 16k followers only 4 people have actually commented on her begging for sympathy post.., what does that tell you Tanya?! We already knew that most of your followers were fake and the genuine ones are just there for the tit storm... out of 16k followers, only 4 people care about you enough to ask if you are OK?? Surely you have to get the message now??
You can’t have been that worried about anything to then post a picture of your dinner.. what a nutter.. people are actually seeing you for what you are now ... it was only a matter of time... the whole poor me thing has been done to death.. if you are needing sympathy from strangers on a social media platform, I strongly suggest you get yourself some help for your mental health.. something really must be missing from you life. It’s an addiction and I think you need help... I’m actually mortified for you that in the same post you can tag #keepfamilysafe and #foodheaven ... you are actually out of your mind... #thinkyouneedhelp #thinkyouveeatenenoughalready

Reactions: 14
Wow.. ginger fatty strikes again! She is addicted to attention... there is seriously something wrong with her head... out of 16k followers only 4 people have actually commented on her begging for sympathy post.., what does that tell you Tanya?! We already knew that most of your followers were fake and the genuine ones are just there for the tit storm... out of 16k followers, only 4 people care about you enough to ask if you are OK?? Surely you have to get the message now??
You can’t have been that worried about anything to then post a picture of your dinner.. what a nutter.. people are actually seeing you for what you are now ... it was only a matter of time... the whole poor me thing has been done to death.. if you are needing sympathy from strangers on a social media platform, I strongly suggest you get yourself some help for your mental health.. something really must be missing from you life. It’s an addiction and I think you need help... I’m actually mortified for you that in the same post you can tag #keepfamilysafe and #foodheaven ... you are actually out of your mind... #thinkyouneedhelp #thinkyouveeatenenoughalready
No doubt her next post will be ‘thank you for all your messages’ she will have 100’s of private messages asking if she’s ok, obvs 🙄 what an attention seeking orangutan, she honestly stoops so low!

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad. It’s only really 3 people, the other one is saying how they like her menu board!
What makes a person need that kind of attention? 🤔
Remember she has the perfect life?

Keep family safe? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i Guess it is a family crisis being an orangutan and having a troll of a “man”
im sure nothing is wrong other than tattle is revealing her true colors

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.