Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to admit bothers me a bit that Tanya got engaged where I live! Never going to hear the end of it now with her "Hawkshead cookbook" and won't be long before she starts posting the same pictures again of the engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to admit bothers me a bit that Tanya got engaged where I live! Never going to hear the end of it now with her "Hawkshead cookbook" and won't be long before she starts posting the same pictures again of the engagement
I don't blame you, that would bother me too.

Reactions: 2
Then tonight it’ll be “thank you so much for all your lovely messages, I haven’t had a chance to reply to them all yet..... blah blah blah” 🤮

I still can’t get over those hashtags. What an absolute bint.
No it will be more like “thank you to everyone who messaged me and showed me love. It was such a scary experience but tonight I am so grateful, and lucky and blessed to have my family and my man. My man is cooking me a meal (which will be ANOTHER scurry), and I’ve got my feet up with a drinkie “

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The #kitcheninspo always kills me 😂 has she got tit in her eyes !? she must have if she thinks that kitchen is kitchen inspo 😂 when you click on the hashtag there’s all these lovely kitchens and then you’ve got her one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just the lighting or are Tashas feet filthy? Looks like she has just taken grubby slippers off 🤢
28316E4C-F059-41E4-B0FF-61512041BD98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you make out what it is? She said her and her best friend have the same tattoo but on opposite ankles, even though it’s on her foot and not on her ankle 🙄
She has a best friend, probably her mirror image. That is the reason she thinks it is on the opposite ankle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you make out what it is? She said her and her best friend have the same tattoo but on opposite ankles, even though it’s on her foot and not on her ankle 🙄
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say 'clean me', perhaps written in latin 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tasha is still communicating with us through the medium of tv programmes. Maybe this is what happened to Tanya yesterday?
B7AF06A2-ED5A-4848-9686-3EBBC0C93635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG, she really is! 🤣 Maybe she is revealing Badgers identity? ( I am a bit obsessed with Badger- sorry)
Omg is so glad you said that! I was going to say I'm obsessed over the ID of Badger too and thought nah, im going to be liveing up to my user name, Looney!! Anyhow, maybe coincidence, but I've found out there is a students newspaper called Badger... And where is said newspaper.. In Sussex!! Brighton i think.. Both T and T are in Sussex aren't they?? Am i going slightly mad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg is so glad you said that! I was going to say I'm obsessed over the ID of Badger too and thought nah, im going to be liveing up to my user name, Looney!! Anyhow, maybe coincidence, but I've found out there is a students newspaper called Badger... And where is said newspaper.. In Sussex!! Brighton i think.. Both T and T are in Sussex aren't they?? Am i going slightly mad!!
Or maybe the name Badger comes from the Honey Badger, because he just doesn't give a tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(YouTube video about the honey badger is the funniest video I have ever seen!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.