Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No posts from trash today. I’m not sure how I can get on with my day without trash telling me to have a terrific Tuesday and knowing what she’s had for breakfast 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No posts from the simpleton today 🤔 suppose she’ll be back later telling us how windy it’s been today, like we don’t bleeping know. Still can’t believe they both think that we slag them off because we are jealous 🤣🤣 so they obviously do think that they are normal and have perfect lives, they don’t see they have issues, pair of deluded Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No posts from the simpleton today 🤔 suppose she’ll be back later telling us how windy it’s been today, like we don’t bleeping know. Still can’t believe they both think that we slag them off because we are jealous 🤣🤣 so they obviously do think that they are normal and have perfect lives, they don’t see they have issues, pair of deluded Twats
She’ll probably post something a bit later about how she’s had such a crazy manic day because she had to clean a ladies house for 2 hours and she had one appointment to go to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll probably post something a bit later about how she’s had such a crazy manic day because she had to clean a ladies house for 2 hours and she had one appointment to go to 😂
I think she’s leaving that last post up in the desperate hope of some more engagement. So disappointed with Smol for actually working with her. Does anything about her say ‘eco friendly’? Or even ‘clean’?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s leaving that last post up in the desperate hope of some more engagement. So disappointed with Smol for actually working with her. Does anything about her say ‘eco friendly’? Or even ‘clean’?
Yes, that ’competition‘ completely bombed didn’t it 🙈

• Wow
Yes, that ’competition‘ completely bombed didn’t it 🙈
Totally......almost 24k followers and her competition manages just 62 likes and 39 comments! Perhaps some of these companies need to research who they are involved with a bit better, because Trascha is very clearly no influencer. Think this may account far the lack of posts today as she tries to understand why more of her Insta ‘friends’ didn’t like her post. Though this may be crediting her with more brains than she has and she’s no doubt going to appear shortly telling everyone all the usual nonsense about the weather, having a cuppa, catching up on TV, being cosy......blah blah blah 😴😴🙄🙄

The thing is, a lot of these companies have staff who seek out these big influencer profiles on social media and they only look at follower content. They don’t look at post engagement. Big numbers mean duck all as far as I’m concerned especially when we know trash has purchased over half her followers

Her follower count has been on 23.9k for months. How can someone who posts as much as she does struggle to gain 100 new followers? I don’t post very much and I’ve gained more than that in not very much time at all (not that it matters anyway 🙄)

Tasha nearly had a collide with a wheelie bin today. Her followers have a cheek to criticise the grammar on Tattle when they follow this moron.

• Haha
Tasha nearly had a collide with a wheelie bin today. Her followers have a cheek to criticise the grammar on Tattle when they follow this moron.
Haha indeed! And hubby has been home since lunch tune! Obviously Trash the withdrawal symptoms from IG in the last 24 hours have made your grammar even worse than normal! You sit there hun with your cuppa and your endless catching up on TV! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A collide with a bin 😂 I can see it now. Trying to take a moley selfie whilst cruising round in Johns (new) old banger and a rouge wheelie bin comes flying out into the road. The Costa coffee cup photo would have gone wrong, bags of sweeties and treats for later rolling around on the floor of the passenger seat, the Good Food magazine flinging off the dashboard as an emergency stop is in progress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how she lists all the tv shows she’s watching cos she’s got all the time in the world! Ooh so exciting, so much to watch. You sit yourself down trash, grab a treat or 2, while the rest of us working people won’t get half the time she has to watch everything going

Reactions: 7
Love how she lists all the tv shows she’s watching cos she’s got all the time in the world! Ooh so exciting, so much to watch. You sit yourself down trash, grab a treat or 2, while the rest of us working people won’t get half the time she has to watch everything going
Her life literally revolves around what she’s cooking for dinner, what shows are on and decorating her house for different occasions. It’s a bit sad really

Reactions: 7
Her life literally revolves around what she’s cooking for dinner, what shows are on and decorating her house for different occasions. It’s a bit sad really
It’s really sad. And what sort of role model is she for her kids?

Reactions: 3
Honestly the woman is pathetic.
She wants to be this influencer but can’t even write a sentence. I know we all make mistakes I do, but she wants all these freebies. Put some effort in.
As for her silly followers who really need to club together and get some brain cells.
She is not an influencer, to say we are jealous, is ridiculous.
I’ll be jealous over here with my well paid job, a house that’s nearly paid for and a car I paid for myself.
And even if i wasn’t working for whatever reason, these two Idiots are not something I would ever be jealous of. I come on here for the gossip and I don’t take it seriously.
And it is gossip, you put your dumb arse lives of show for everyone to see, take some responsibility that you will find people, that don’t think you’re amazing and don’t hang on your every word. I wouldn’t mind if either of them were nice people. From what I have seen they are not. That’s my opinion.

Reactions: 14
Honestly the woman is pathetic.
She wants to be this influencer but can’t even write a sentence. I know we all make mistakes I do, but she wants all these freebies. Put some effort in.
As for her silly followers who really need to club together and get some brain cells.
She is not an influencer, to say we are jealous, is ridiculous.
I’ll be jealous over here with my well paid job, a house that’s nearly paid for and a car I paid for myself.
And even if i wasn’t working for whatever reason, these two Idiots are not something I would ever be jealous of. I come on here for the gossip and I don’t take it seriously.
And it is gossip, you put your dumb arse lives of show for everyone to see, take some responsibility that you will find people, that don’t think you’re amazing and don’t hang on your every word. I wouldn’t mind if either of them were nice people. From what I have seen they are not. That’s my opinion.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
A collide with a bin 😂 I can see it now. Trying to take a moley selfie whilst cruising round in Johns (new) old banger and a rouge wheelie bin comes flying out into the road. The Costa coffee cup photo would have gone wrong, bags of sweeties and treats for later rolling around on the floor of the passenger seat, the Good Food magazine flinging off the dashboard as an emergency stop is in progress.
That’s really made me laugh. I have had a really tit day, thanks for making me smile 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.