Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Tanya always have to write her name on everything. She didn’t invent tandoori chicken, unless she also has relatives in India that we haven’t heard of View attachment 71835View attachment 71836View attachment 71837View attachment 71838View attachment 71839View attachment 71840View attachment 71841View attachment 71842View attachment 71843View attachment 71844
Oh, I’d completely forgotten about the Ginger ones “food blog” and those awful “cloud eggs” I’m sure she’s forgotten about some of these awful posts - thank goodness for all the eagle eyed tattlers who haven’t!

Well Trash has been sooooo busy today.....working, walking dogs, dropping her son off, sitting on her arse watching yet more TV and of course the weather has been awful, couldn’t expect her to go back out and go to the gym! 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh, I’d completely forgotten about the Ginger ones “food blog” and those awful “cloud eggs” I’m sure she’s forgotten about some of these awful posts - thank goodness for all the eagle eyed tattlers who haven’t!

Well Trash has been sooooo busy today.....working, walking dogs, dropping her son off, sitting on her arse watching yet more TV and of course the weather has been awful, couldn’t expect her to go back out and go to the gym! 😂
This is definitely something trash would say 🤣🤣
767ABEE2-B82D-47B6-AD19-D77C89BFF29A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do i get a medal for going to the gym today in the awful weather?!? 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
Has the pant post been removed? Not been on for a bit but can't see it, it was it an old pic?

She did swim 30 lengths in a hour, yesterday . The poor thing is knackered. 🙄🤬
She thinks she is something special, it’s what we all to you idiot. You don’t do anything none of us don’t already do. In fact I can’t remember the last time I actually watched a whole Netflix series and she watches about 5 a week and a film daily. Pity you didn’t put the effort into your grout!!

Has the pant post been removed? Not been on for a bit but can't see it, it was it an old pic?
It wasn’t it’s 2018, around September time.
EA6E3A40-73B4-4F7C-B5E5-786FB82C0B94.jpeg
EA6E3A40-73B4-4F7C-B5E5-786FB82C0B94.jpeg

Those are the comments from the pants post.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hahaha... how funny it’s been removed... sadly for her, Tattle have the evidence!!! Her crappy knickers are out there in the internet world for all to see... what a silly cow... maybe she’s learned a lesson about over sharing!!!

Yeah the pics been removed 😂😂
They haven’t just checked. I made a mistake with the date it’s the 14th August 2918. 🙄

So I had another peak at our Tanya’s photos and she has put the same wine and flowers up twice, and the hand writing is exactly the same. Now I am no handwriting expert, but you can see in the Y. It’s the same.
How sad!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least Tan is sharing a photo of her own underwear unlike Tasha, who managed to share her daughters underwear with all her followers, last year 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
At least Tan is sharing a photo of her own underwear unlike Tasha, who managed to share her daughters underwear with all her followers, last year 🤦‍♀️
No way!! That’s worse! I hate how they share their kids on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
They haven’t just checked. I made a mistake with the date it’s the 14th August 2918. 🙄

So I had another peak at our Tanya’s photos and she has put the same wine and flowers up twice, and the hand writing is exactly the same. Now I am no handwriting expert, but you can see in the Y. It’s the same.
How sad!
I know what you mean although she does her ‘a’ like this but in the bottle it’s like how petty much everyone else does it 🧐

Reactions: 1
Could you just imagine!! This clearly never happened!!!
This photo is from March 2018.
I would of loved to watch them, wonder why they didn’t make it through.
ITV contacted her 🙄🤣
She talks the biggest bollocks 😂 and i’m sure come dine is on channel 4 and not itv?! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Omg a washing tablets giveaway?? The followers are going to be falling over themselves for that one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.