Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping size of Tashas neck! Jesus christ!
Tanya looks pissed AF in the other picture holding the wine glass, I imagine she gets really lairy when shes drunk, probably shouts a lot, rolls around shouting about her Scottish ancestors and her American cousins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon the ginge is going to propose herself, it’s a leap year isn’t it?
she’ll make him her signature dinner, maybe in potato waffles she’ll write will you marry me?
I don’t get people who discuss getting married and then don’t.
I wonder if she jumped the gun with destination wedding magazines.....
He clearly isn’t the nicest guy because what man would stop seeing their kids?
It would put me off a man, I know that much 😐

They’re def not as friendly as they once were... I’ve not seen a new picture of them together for ages (thankfully!)
And I scrolled for ages for that bad boy photo!!! 😂
It’s all fake anyway, Tanya isn’t a girls girl by the looks of it, she has a really horrible unwelcoming face.

Reactions: 13
she’ll make him her signature dinner, maybe in potato waffles she’ll write will you marry me?
I don’t get people who discuss getting married and then don’t.
I wonder if she jumped the gun with destination wedding magazines.....
He clearly isn’t the nicest guy because what man would stop seeing their kids?
It would put me off a man, I know that much 😐

And I scrolled for ages for that bad boy photo!!! 😂
It’s all fake anyway, Tanya isn’t a girls girl by the looks of it, she has a really horrible unwelcoming face.
Lol it Is embarrassing that she’s talking about marriage with no engagement first and yes I do think a leap year proposal is on the cards ha. Maybe she will serve the proposal dinner up in a top hat rather than the flat cap

Re him not seeing his kids- please don’t judge as every situation is different. My husband’s ex is an evil rat bag and the mental torture she’s putting him through at the minute is making him ill and he is considering whether it’s best for his child if he just walks.Perhaps that’s why her ‘husband to be’ doesn’t see his kids... or he just isn’t a nice guy- who knows for sure.

Reactions: 9
Lol it Is embarrassing that she’s talking about marriage with no engagement first and yes I do think a leap year proposal is on the cards ha. Maybe she will serve the proposal dinner up in a top hat rather than the flat cap

Re him not seeing his kids- please don’t judge as every situation is different. My husband’s ex is an evil rat bag and the mental torture she’s putting him through at the minute is making him ill and he is considering whether it’s best for his child if he just walks.Perhaps that’s why her ‘husband to be’ doesn’t see his kids... or he just isn’t a nice guy- who knows for sure.
I agree maybe I am being harsh. I have a friend who was put through hell. There are always two sides to a story. We don’t know either side. We all surmise what’s gone on. 🙂

Reactions: 3
James is getting braces, he seems excited! What is she on? Who would get excited over getting braces fitted it’s bloody painful! She is a loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya isn’t a girls girl by the looks of it, she has a really horrible unwelcoming face.
I think she is too, otherwise she’s got another 4 years to wait and Del Boy clearly ain’t in any rush to put a ring on it 🙈

No tit Sherlock 😂😂😂 Tanya No Mates! I wonder if she had friends before becoming Del Boy’s servant, sorry I mean girlfriend 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James is getting braces, he seems excited! What is she on? Who would get excited over getting braces fitted it’s bloody painful! She is a loon!
Literally just read that and came on to say more or less the same as you lol. Why the feck would any teenager be excited about it!!!!!!

Tascha jumps on every consumer-driven bandwagon that ever existed....but when it comes to the January fads e.g. healthy eating, veganuary (or at very least just incorporating a bit of meat-free-midweek-meals into the diet to up the vegetable count post Christmas...) or taking up new hobbies or exercising more she decides to give those a miss and head straight for the Easter egg aisle three months ahead of schedule...🙄 ITS NOT SPRING YET!

Reactions: 12
She’s such a fat lazy cow... she is such a bad example of a modern day woman... she is needy, lazy, selfish and an all round cuntwaffle...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Knowing they both read this, I wonder what’s gonna happen first. Tan desperately finds some friends or Tasha takes up meat free Monday?

• Haha
I mean most people are detoxing after the Christmas indulgence ,trying to loose a few lbs or simply cutting back on luxuries due to the cost of Christmas but no not trasha ! Trasha’s straight in there with her bleeping magnum ,bet she was like a woman on chips when she saw them in the supermarket ,greedy cow

Isn’t that ‘spaghetti Americana ‘ she posted just spag Bol but with added bacon for some reason ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean most people are detoxing after the Christmas indulgence ,trying to loose a few lbs or simply cutting back on luxuries due to the cost of Christmas but no not trasha ! Trasha’s straight in there with her bleeping magnum ,bet she was like a woman on chips when she saw them in the supermarket ,greedy cow

Isn’t that ‘spaghetti Americana ‘ she posted just spag Bol but with added bacon for some reason ?
Home bargains have the valentines landfill tatt out so trash & Tan will be all over that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember that valentines lunch Tanya sent up at her work? How embarrassing

• Haha
Tasha’s mouth really pisses me off, the ugliest mouth 😖 And if she says she made a loaf one more bastard time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Home bargains have the valentines landfill tatt out so trash & Tan will be all over that
Her garage is full of it. How many posts will there be for a day that’s all about money!
As my husband tells me, being married to me is like having valentines every day 🙄🤣🤣
Who has valentines decorations? Because I don’t, and I always forget to send a card.

Does anyone remember that valentines lunch Tanya sent up at her work? How embarrassing
She’ll send herself some flowers, I bet her work mates think what a bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.