Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Mrsturnerreturns

Last edited:

Maggie28

Chatty Member
How fucking childish are they ?! And what the fuck are those baked beans doing on that plate 😂

Also, anyone noticed the background in Trash’s jacket potato picture. You seriously couldn’t make this shit up.
The steak looks awful, no surprise there!
As for the back ground in her awful looking spud U like photo, she needs to get a bin bag and scope that and most of the other crap in her house in to the bin bag and take it to the dump!!

View attachment 71956d
Do we think Tasha sent this 😂😂
Can’t be Tanya sending it to herself, you’re is spelt correctly 😉

Seththebunny

They haven’t just checked. I made a mistake with the date it’s the 14th August 2918. 🙄

So I had another peak at our Tanya’s photos and she has put the same wine and flowers up twice, and the hand writing is exactly the same. Now I am no handwriting expert, but you can see in the Y. It’s the same.
How sad!
Never mind the Y. It’s just straight up the same hand writing.. how tragic 😂

Mrsturnerreturns

The steak looks awful, no surprise there!
As for the back ground in her awful looking spud U like photo, she needs to get a bin bag and scope that and most of the other crap in her house in to the bin bag and take it to the dump!!

Can’t be Tanya sending it to herself, you’re is spelt correctly 😉
It’s the same as Tanya’s Sunday lunch extravaganza table yesterday - ivy & lights!!! She just obviously realised at the last second what an absolute fucking tit she would look like if she posted all that table decoration for a jacket fucking potato tea 😂😂😂

Attachments