Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A naughty coupon book 🤢 for the man that's stuck his dick in so many women it's probably a pepperami by now...? She does realise her kids and their friends are on instagram and she's advertising her sex life there...
I don't get couples who go ott for valentines day, it's a commercially driven holiday 🙄 here's an idea, why not respect and appreciate each other all year round 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if the asparagus doesn’t get his dick hard it’ll at least give Tascha something exciting to include in her toilet guestbook. Is there an “aroma” category in that bleeping thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s aggravated the duck out of me already today & it’s not even 9am !!!! The kiddies enjoyed their Valentines breakfast. They’re bleeping teenagers u absolute tit stain 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So do we think today is tanyas lucky day?? Or is she going to ask him??

Reactions: 1
Trasha has a cheek calling James a sloth in the comments! I bet the boy works harder than you you bloody lazy cow

Reactions: 5
Love how trash has said casually “I found some old photos”..... more like she frantically stayed up late last night putting the collage of the pics together so she could have a photo for the gram.

• Haha
My kids would think I'd absolutely lost the plot if I decorated the house, bought heart shaped food and presented them with a Valentine's breakfast. And they're not even teenagers yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had to join as these two drive me mad! I was thinking of starting a new topic/thread for these two - what do you think? @nicolefdavies (pouty face) and @rafaellahponce just weird!!

Will Tanya get one of these???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
A naughty coupon book !? eurgh i just brought up sick in my mouth at the thought of them two at it 🤢 bet johns over the bleeping moon he can pick a film tonight, poor bastard obviously gets told what he’s watching every other night, i don’t blame him for dipping his dick elsewhere, dunno how he puts up with a control freak like her.

• Sick
They must be kidding themselves if they will be watching a film tonight. The film will go on, she will take a photo of it on the screen, then the pair of them will spend the next 2 hours scrolling on their phones.

Reactions: 8
The sweet bouquet looks gross :sick:
She said she bought them when they went to Germany and has hidden them since! Don’t know what’s worse, knowing those sweets have been sweating away in cupboard somewhere or that she saw them in a Xmas market and instantly thought a good idea for Valentines 🤔😂

Trash must always be on ‘theme alert’ 🚨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had to join as these two drive me mad! I was thinking of starting a new topic/thread for these two - what do you think? @nicolefdavies (pouty face) and @rafaellahponce just weird!!

Will Tanya get one of these???
Bored in the car are you Tan?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine the panic they must be feeling today that there might be some heart shaped crap they failed to find in the shops !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine the panic they must be feeling today that there might be some heart shaped crap they failed to find in the shops !!
Tasha is probably out right now combing through every shop to make sure she bought everything valentine's day related!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya's valentines nails with a rose strategically placed on the finger finger nail 👀 god it's going to be tragic if she's gone to all that effort and she doesn't come home with a ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
It’s Valentine’s Day and Tasha’s house is filled with crap, Tanya wants a ring but all Del has given her is the clap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
59B695D9-649D-47BD-88FB-6E51F357DD4A.jpeg

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twit - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

Did T get a ring or has she been disappointed........ again?? 😆

Reactions: 8
Thread title -
Valentine's, Easter then Summer themed crap, will Tanya come back engaged to her chap?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.