Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I thought I had managed the new title this time, fingers crossed for thread #11

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If she was kindly sent it then where is the #ad
Seems she makes out other stuff is sent for free but when it is she forgets to announce it....
A132E4A7-4FBC-44B5-9A3C-07455B703FDA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I can’t see tans Iv been blocked but trash has jus gone completely OTT. I just don’t get it!!!

Reactions: 1
Tanya went OTT but her food looked edible!
unlike Trasha.

If she was kindly sent it then where is the #ad
Seems she makes out other stuff is sent for free but when it is she forgets to announce it....
View attachment 76154
Doesn’t she go to the Chinese supermarket when she goes on her road trip to Ikea.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I really don't understand why they go so mad on the Chinese new year? Fair enough with the food but to change your keyring and cushions on your bed! So weird

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I really don't understand why they go so mad on the Chinese new year? Fair enough with the food but to change your keyring and cushions on your bed! So weird
I would understand if either of them had Chinese heritage or were married to someone with Chinese heritage.... But this is just odd. Another excuse for a theme!

Reactions: 6
JD seasonings must contain a hallucinogen as they’ve completely lost touch with reality...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unless she has two sets, she has moved the cushions and lanterns upstairs to take a photo before bed. I dread to think what my husband would say if I told him he had to wait to get into bed, until I had taken a pic for the gram.
My husband would tell me to duck right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can someone tell me how you have a girly swim? I have a pool at my house but have never said I’m going to a girly swim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her captions are appalling, words spelt wrong, even her hashtags have spelling mistakes, no commas, words in the wrong order (breakfast earlier requested 🤔) and the bloody emojis everywhere 😤

Please can someone tell me how you have a girly swim? I have a pool at my house but have never said I’m going to a girly swim!!
She'll be telling us next that the water was wet

Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same, I’m surprised they don’t have an Chinese silk pjs to match everything. It’s so strange !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.