Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is mostly certainly it. Lena Dunham very publicly rehomed a dog she adopted.
Looking at Olivia Laing's instagram, she adopted a puppy at the beginning of March and then posted 4 days ago that she had to give him back because her husband couldn't cope. That's probably why it's a 'timely' issue.

Reactions: 12
Looking at Olivia Laing's instagram, she adopted a puppy at the beginning of March and then posted 4 days ago that she had to give him back because her husband couldn't cope. That's probably why it's a 'timely' issue.
Off-topic, or maybe not since Tanya likely rehomed Martha, but who the heck returns a living, feeling animal for anything short of an anaphylactic allergy / severe aggression? A grown ass man "couldn't cope" with having a dog and an also grown ass woman just went "oh, okay"? duck off. If you change your whims faster than your underwear, then maybe stay away from living beings and buy yourself a nice rock. (I have more sympathy for animals than for people, yep).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah, of course! Lena Dunham gave back her shelter dog too. Justice for Martha!

Off-topic, or maybe not since Tanya likely rehomed Martha, but who the heck returns a living, feeling animal for anything short of an anaphylactic allergy / severe aggression? A grown ass man "couldn't cope" with having a dog and an also grown ass woman just went "oh, okay"? duck off. If you change your whims faster than your underwear, then maybe stay away from living beings and buy yourself a nice rock. (I have more sympathy for animals than for people, yep).
She put her husbands age in the post (72) I think to try and absolve her of any guilt. But they barely tried, one week or whatever. Puppies are hard work but they are worth it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is mostly certainly it. Lena Dunham very publicly rehomed a dog she adopted.
If the person who tweeted is actually in the know (not just speculating like the rest of us) then I guess this means Tanya gave Martha to a shelter? I was holding out hope that Martha had been rehomed with Tanya's parents (a long shot, I know, because why all the secrecy etc. if that was the case).

I think it's really terrible if Tanya gave away a dog (that she supposedly loved so much) for no good reason that we know of - other than perhaps Martha didn't fit in with Tanya's moving to L.A. dreams. We all know there's no point in Tanya moving to L.A. to pursue an acting career since she cannot act. At that, I don't see why she couldn't have rehomed Martha with friends or family (or Jim!!) instead of dumping her at a shelter (if that's what happened). Shameful behaviour. Explains her complete silence on the issue though!

• Sad
So it is true whatever jim wrote is being turned into a movie, and if it turns out to be a hit then it will be another blow for tanya, why does nothing work im this girls favor jesus🤦‍♀️
plot twist - he casts tanya as the lead :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyzzz, did we have any title suggestions at all? I am happy to start a new thread but can't recall if we have had any good titles?

"Two line Tanya" is kinda not enough but then also... there's not much to Tanya at the moment

I wrote the title. At the time, all we knew about the bf was that he was short and hairy, and hairy totally ruined the rhythm of my line. So there.

It was originally "one dead dog" but some members are better people than I am :LOL:
It was me who edited it, I very generously gave Tanya benefit of the doubt

Reactions: 2
So it is true whatever jim wrote is being turned into a movie, and if it turns out to be a hit then it will be another blow for tanya, why does nothing work im this girls favor jesus🤦‍♀️
Park House Pictures made Casette, starring Two Line Tarn :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Guyzzz, did we have any title suggestions at all? I am happy to start a new thread but can't recall if we have had any good titles?

"Two line Tanya" is kinda not enough but then also... there's not much to Tanya at the moment
I don't think we've had any title suggestions. Maybe something like Two line Tanya strikes again - if nobody suggests anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.