Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. The public documents on her limited company don't show the full picture and it's impossible to know how much she's made. It's only showing assets held by the company at the end of the company financial year. Her personal tax returns and how much she's been paid in dividends is private.

She's with gleam, she makes far more than she should per post I'm afraid.
Right, but I think we can say with 100% certainty that she's not earning anywhere near as much as she used to. We don't need to see any documents to know that, she literally only has one stream of income now, where before she was also doing YouTube sponsorships, receiving Adsense income on her millions of views monthly, selling books and makeup etc., and the balance sheets reflect exactly that decline over the years.

I think we can get a pretty good idea of her personal wealth. I mean the sheer fact she only has one income stream now, they still owed on the mortgage, divorces aren't free, taxes and things, now she's a single household earner. At her peak they were always mentioning her net worth in articles, now it isn't even brought up..

Reactions: 16
This is about the 7th time she’s posted a variation of this photo, same angle, same room. What the hell is she doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, her house is worth in excess of £2million and the house in Norwich they sold recently was around £200k I think. They were at least asset rich and you can’t borrow that kind of money unless you’re deemed able to make the payments so you can assume, if she cashed it all in, she’d be left comfortable.
I didnt know she had a home in norwich and now since her youtube videos are no longer there i cant even go and look back😫🤓

Reactions: 2
I didnt know she had a home in norwich and now since her youtube videos are no longer there i cant even go and look back😫🤓
Herself and Jim bought it years ago. They always maintained they would stay there and not move to London. However, they then bought their London home and Tanya’s sister moved into their Norwich house with her partner and kid

Reactions: 4
Herself and Jim bought it years ago. They always maintained they would stay there and not move to London. However, they then bought their London home and Tanya’s sister moved into their Norwich house with her partner and kid
Woah stop! I had no idea, speaking of her sister I think she is looking for a gifted couch/sofa like Tanya😂it was on her story todayView attachment 388284

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also, her house is worth in excess of £2million and the house in Norwich they sold recently was around £200k I think. They were at least asset rich and you can’t borrow that kind of money unless you’re deemed able to make the payments so you can assume, if she cashed it all in, she’d be left comfortable.
Wow, I missed where it was said they sold the Norwich house recently. Got a link? I could've sworn her sister bought it from them years ago. Like I remember they had a barbecue celebrating becoming homeowners and she was posting Stories and things painting and doing remodeling work. Unless that was a different home. ???

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
Wow, I missed where it was said they sold the Norwich house recently. Got a link? I could've sworn her sister bought it from them years ago. Like I remember they had a barbecue celebrating becoming homeowners and she was posting Stories and things painting and doing remodeling work. Unless that was a different home. ???
It’s on Rightmove still, Sold STC - offers in excess of £230k - the postcode posted above. I don’t know if that’s the house she was saying she bought, she was living there until recently and it was definitely Jim & Tanya’s at one point. I was under the impression it was still theirs but only from here or GG.
I don’t follow the sister but from the few posts I’ve seen they’ve now bought (or at least moved into) a do-er upper. Would be sometime before their wedding because that’s the last time I looked at her IG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow I REALLY love this COUCH. SHAME it costs MONEY! If ONLY I could somehow manage to get it for ᶠʳᵉᵉ...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow I REALLY love this COUCH. SHAME it costs MONEY! If ONLY I could somehow manage to get it for ᶠʳᵉᵉ...
Are they not embarrazzed? This is really embarrazzing.

I always wonder what other influencers think when they see this blatant begging from their peers. If we notice it, they must see straight through it. I wonder if they cringe?

Reactions: 15
Their Norwich house sold above 200.000 in 2019 and her cash is decreased 200.000 also in 2019. London house is like 2 millon right? But ı remember they paid Something above 1 million not 2 million. I think she paid jim's share. I think She paid Jim something Between 400.000 and 500.000. Then he bought his new house.

Reactions: 5
It w
This was their house in Norwich. I think there are probably more recent details somewhere though. https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property-history/45-melrose-road/norwich/nr4-7pn/13502914
You can also see bits of it in old vlogs from Alfie/Zoe etc from around the time they first moved into it. Watching Tanya in those vlogs now is so odd!
It was so strange watching her shes so different now appearance wise but still the same old awkward Tanya 😂I did notice she had the ring that Jim gave her before she upgraded it

Reactions: 6
Their Norwich house sold above 200.000 in 2019 and her cash is decreased 200.000 also in 2019. London house is like 2 millon right? But ı remember they paid Something above 1 million not 2 million. I think she paid jim's share. I think She paid Jim something Between 400.000 and 500.000. Then he bought his new house.
So @bbk2me was right and the sister bought it from them in 2019 - unless they sold to someone who continued to rent it to them.
Decent profit there is it sold at asking too

Reactions: 5
It w

It was so strange watching her shes so different now appearance wise but still the same old awkward Tanya 😂I did notice she had the ring that Jim gave her before she upgraded it
I find it so strange to "upgrade" an engagement ring, yes I get they obv had more money, but surely isn't an engagement ring more about the sentimental value anyway? it just seems such a shallow thing to do

Reactions: 28
I find it so strange to "upgrade" an engagement ring, yes I get they obv had more money, but surely isn't an engagement ring more about the sentimental value anyway? it just seems such a shallow thing to do
I have the same feeling about it. I remember Anna Saccone upgraded hers too. It just comes across as tacky IMO 🤢
No sentiment at all

Reactions: 14
I have the same feeling about it. I remember Anna Saccone upgraded hers too. It just comes across as tacky IMO 🤢
No sentiment at all
doesn;t surprise me at all about Anna, most influencers are just as shallow as each other

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.