Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of surprised that first picture with Hairy Watchman showcasing her small waist wasn't one of her most liked photos of the year? But then she buried it in a bunch of other pics didn't she. Because she's so modest you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If shes happy with this low engagement rhen fine, but isn't it her whole livelihood? No way holby city and her 'film' gsve her enough to live comfortably in central London. Unless she is trying to avoid paying Jim spousal support ??
I feel like this assumes she's got a say in the low engagement and is capable of controlling it. She constantly posts thirst traps and reposts grid photos in stories, it's clear she IS trying to up her numbers but she just can't. Whatever she does, be it scantily clad photos, chavvy clad photos, mysterious HW photos, half arsed IGTVs, brings her no more views, likes, or comments than anything else. I doubt she can turn this around, what with Instagram now favoring saves. Who wants to save a photo of Tanya looking like the Oz scarecrow meets a Tiktoker teen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like her name has been removed from the cast list on the Twist Wikipedia page :ROFLMAO: The edit history has the removal listed as "not cast" - I'm guessing that's because they don't list extras as cast members.
Who even put her in the list to begin with? Is that Kate's work again? Lmao who remembers the GG days when Kate kept trying to change Tan's wiki page to refer to her as an 'Actress' and subsequently got banned from Wiki??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also, how amazing would it be if Tan's little 'scene' in Twist had got deleted in post prod?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like this assumes she's got a say in the low engagement and is capable of controlling it. She constantly posts thirst traps and reposts grid photos in stories, it's clear she IS trying to up her numbers but she just can't. Whatever she does, be it scantily clad photos, chavvy clad photos, mysterious HW photos, half arsed IGTVs, brings her no more views, likes, or comments than anything else. I doubt she can turn this around, what with Instagram now favoring saves. Who wants to save a photo of Tanya looking like the Oz scarecrow meets a Tiktoker teen?
shes just irrelevant now isn’t she. I mean, she had such a large following so I don’t understand why she didn’t branch out into another career if she didn’t want to do YouTube anymore (can’t really call her acting a valid career!). She tried too hard to make it into the LA acting culture and its massively failed and now people could care less about her. Same with Jim, sometimes I even forget they existed in the world of YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

Reactions: 14
If shes happy with this low engagement rhen fine, but isn't it her whole livelihood? No way holby city and her 'film' gsve her enough to live comfortably in central London. Unless she is trying to avoid paying Jim spousal support ??
Yes she mentioned in an interview during covid that she basically lives off of the income from instagram

Reactions: 7
Yes she mentioned in an interview during covid that she basically lives off of the income from instagram
I used a Instagram charge calculator the other day to see what I could charge for a story - I popped in Tanyas account and it was up to $40,000 for 3 stories!
No wonder she’s banging out the half hearted, no effort ads these days on her stories !

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just popping over from the Fleur de fraud thread to leave this here. Tanya obviously didn't do French at school as it's been on her latest IG post for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just popping over from the Fleur de fraud thread to leave this here. Tanya obviously didn't do French at school as it's been on her latest IG post for a few days.
Well played, Chazzie!
Some of you may recognise Chazzie from the absolute hounding she gave Fleur de Force on Insta in the wake of her "secret trip to Dubai" controversy...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry, but there's just no way Tanya's making 40k per deal or anywhere near that lol. At least, her financial report doesn't reflect that at all. Even Jim made more than Tanya last year. Yes, JIM. 😂 And I just literally can't imagine what company in their right mind would waste that much money on a person whose engagement isn't even 1%. ??

--------------------------------------

Speaking of reports. Am I reading this right?

She (and Kate and the others) are collectively 63k in the hole starting this wellness brand or whatever the hell it's gonna be? With COVID and people struggling financially, the market already being over-saturated with new Instagram brands popping up everyday, and just the sheer fact that she's irrelevant now, I'll be very surprised if they see a profit. She's about five years too late.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, but there's just no way Tanya's making 40k per deal or anywhere near that lol. At least, her financial report doesn't reflect that at all. Even Jim made more than Tanya last year. Yes, JIM. 😂 And I just literally can't imagine what company in their right mind would waste that much money on a person whose engagement isn't even 1%. ??

She (and Kate and the others) are collectively 63k in the hole starting this wellness brand or whatever the hell it's gonna be? With COVID and people struggling financially, the market already being over-saturated with new Instagram brands popping up everyday, and just the sheer fact that she's irrelevant now, I'll be very surprised if they see a profit. She's about five years too late.
How do you guys find this and how much theyre making? And i had no idea her middle name was jayne, can we just call her plain jayne then since shes pretty boring😴also im not sure I understand the number so is that how much she made or how much she invested in the company? Because if its an investment in a brand shes working on its a lot of money but at the same time could be looked as not that much and then the quality of the products comes into questions and we all know all the scandals that went down when youtubers decided to launch their makeup brands, the quality was tit

Reactions: 10
How do you guys find this and how much theyre making? And i had no idea her middle name was jayne, can we just call her plain jayne then since shes pretty boring😴also im not sure I understand the number so is that how much she made or how much she invested in the company? Because if its an investment in a brand shes working on its a lot of money but at the same time could be looked as not that much and then the quality of the products comes into questions and we all know all the scandals that went down when youtubers decided to launch their makeup brands, the quality was tit
It's just on the Companies House website as these YouTubers/influencers file themselves as 'LTD's'.

Here's Tanya's: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07734868/filing-history

Just click on the first line that says Total exemption full accounts and it'll show her numbers. Cash at bank and in hand was 88k, total equity 111k. Just to give some perspective, Inthefrow had 580k Cash at bank and in hand and a total equity of 271k.

And I believe the 63k on the Koosied (her new brand) balance sheet is purely invested money as they haven't launched yet, so no sales obvi. For someone starting an independent line, that seems kind of high? I've seen websites say average investment is 5-25k. She's working with Elementary Brands who produced Lydia's Globy distaster lmao, I wonder if it's wasted, excessive spending and a tit product. Probably. 😂

Reactions: 8
It's just on the Companies House website as these YouTubers/influencers file themselves as 'LTD's'.

Here's Tanya's: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07734868/filing-history

Just click on the first line that says Total exemption full accounts and it'll show her numbers. Cash at bank and in hand was 88k, total equity 111k. Just to give some perspective, Inthefrow had 580k Cash at bank and in hand and a total equity of 271k.

And I believe the 63k on the Koosied (her new brand) balance sheet is purely invested money as they haven't launched yet, so no sales obvi. For someone starting an independent line, that seems kind of high? I've seen websites say average investment is 5-25k. She's working with Elementary Brands who produced Lydia's Globy distaster lmao, I wonder if it's wasted, excessive spending and a tit product. Probably. 😂
why am i getting whiffs of money laundering here?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

This helps so much thank you! Im going to look up Jims for sure and looking at it im completely shocked because here she is with 3 million followers on instagram I believe and I have maybe 10, all loans paid off, blessed to have my grandmother leave me a condo when she passed, paid off, and have more money in the bank than she does and im 28 yrs old😱i was looking at it completely shocked because her life style on instagram and her house makes it look like she has so much more and thats the vibe you get from everyone kn instagram that they have all this stuff and then you see these numbers😱i wonder how much her house is worth and if she paid it off after divorce or how Jim walked away from it. Its has 3 floors from what i remember and 4 bedrooms she would honestly be better off selling it when the markets good and just buying something for herself, im not sure if she expects her future partner/partners to move in there since its a house she picked out and decorated and lived in with her ex husband then again everyone is different and comfortable with different things🤷‍♀️

I just looked and her 2019 sheets and it says cash on hand a little over 20,000 and 2020 what was it 88,000? i wonder why she made so little in 2019 and what happened in 2020 since for most part people made a lot less due to the pandemicView attachment 387112View attachment 387113

In 2018 she had 268,000 cash on hand! Woah that is a drastic drop, maybe thats when she paid Jim in the divorce so she kept the house, not sure what year they divorcedView attachment 387119

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only shows her company's assets and cash in her company bank account. This does not show her money or the money that was taken out of the company's bank account before the annual report was produced.

Reactions: 20
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this only shows her company's assets and cash in her company bank account. This does not show her money or the money that was taken out of the company's bank account before the annual report was produced.
Im not sure thats a good question if anyone knows for sure let us know lol I think the cash at hand is how much she has total in all accounts, I remember when i file my taxes it asks me how much i have total in checking/savings etc but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
Im not sure thats a good question if anyone knows for sure let us know lol I think the cash at hand is how much she has total in all accounts, I remember when i file my taxes it asks me how much i have total in checking/savings etc but I could be wrong
This is just her business and just the specific business at hand. Lots of businesses will try to show as little profit as possible to avoid paying tax. So if you’re showing a lot of profit at the end of the year you can buy assets and pay yourself a bonus.
You can’t infer anything at all about her personal wealth from these documents

Reactions: 16
Also, her house is worth in excess of £2million and the house in Norwich they sold recently was around £200k I think. They were at least asset rich and you can’t borrow that kind of money unless you’re deemed able to make the payments so you can assume, if she cashed it all in, she’d be left comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. The public documents on her limited company don't show the full picture and it's impossible to know how much she's made. It's only showing assets held by the company at the end of the company financial year. Her personal tax returns and how much she's been paid in dividends is private.

She's with gleam, she makes far more than she should per post I'm afraid.

Reactions: 10
Her latest insta has really depressed me. All that free stuff. Seeing it all so boldly called out is actually quite shocking.

Reactions: 14
Her latest insta has really depressed me. All that free stuff. Seeing it all so boldly called out is actually quite shocking.
It's devoid of any personality to boot. I don't know if it's because she has none or because she's forced to display gifted items that maybe she wouldn't choose herself but...

Then again, her cherub phone case isn't tagged, which means she bought that herself and my great aunt would love that, so that's all I need to say on that :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.