Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish influencers would just own their tit you know? We dont all have to "be a bookworm" "omg, I read soooo much!" Etc. I read scientific papers for a living, I dont want to come home and read a book everyday to be honest. And that's okay! If influencers were honest that maybe they don't mind reading but dont do it that much then id respect them more, you know what I mean?
yeah I agree, I usually read a lot but atm I am studying for exams so all I want to do in my time off is not read! Influencers are just obsesseed with making themselves seem to have more depth/intelligence than they do imo. Jim's new bf does the same

Reactions: 10
not a single word of martha but here he goes onto talk about taking care of someone elses pet to help out, i just dont get it🤷‍♀️
BF34400E-D8F9-480D-A638-C0A887104179.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yep. That, and the infamous book wallpaper inside Niomi’s mom’s house🥴
and Lydia buying those books just to paint the spines, plus that period where people were putting books on shelves backwards 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
and Lydia buying those books just to paint the spines, plus that period where people were putting books on shelves backwards 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know people on Insta who do this still and every time I see it it drives me bonkers.

What books do you read? I want to know! Please.

Show me what you're into other than beige pages for the love of Christ.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering what book wallpaper was. I thought it was a coffee table book on wallpapers 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just twigged you mean wallpaper that looks like a bookshelf full of books?? Or am I still wrong??!!

btw I can’t stand wallpaper that looks like a brick wall.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering what book wallpaper was. I thought it was a coffee table book on wallpapers 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just twigged you mean wallpaper that looks like a bookshelf full of books?? Or am I still wrong??!!

btw I can’t stand wallpaper that looks like a brick wall.
Literally wallpaper in her mom’s house made to look like a full bookcase 🥴 tacky central...

sorry for going off topic y’all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
GUYS Jim is like 6'2 or even 6'3 and look she's not that much shorter than him. She's wearing flats here. My boyfriend is 6'3 and I am 5'2 and the height difference between us is much more pronounced. I don't think she's as much of a shortie as we thought and that Dan guy is probably also a little taller than we initially thought?

View attachment 371552
Sorry to go back to this but there’s no way Tanya’s bae is 6ft tall, I saw them irl and he’s definitely below 5ft 7. I think in the photo you attached the perspective makes Tanya look bigger, if you google pictures of them from events and stuff she’s always way shorter than Jim even in heels.
On another note I was surprised to find out she’s 5ft 4, I always assumed she was shorter, I think she looks short because her body frame is very small, her head accounts probably for like a quarter of her height 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not the greatest amount of likes considering she's got 3 million followers :cool:
Screenshot_20210110-220246.png

Reactions: 8
If shes happy with this low engagement rhen fine, but isn't it her whole livelihood? No way holby city and her 'film' gsve her enough to live comfortably in central London. Unless she is trying to avoid paying Jim spousal support ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I would be really disappointed if my faves were all the same picture of me in clothes. I only got 2k likes all year but at least most of them were photos of views, things rather than just the same photo of me.

What a sad little life.

Reactions: 14
Looks like her name has been removed from the cast list on the Twist Wikipedia page :ROFLMAO: The edit history has the removal listed as "not cast" - I'm guessing that's because they don't list extras as cast members.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Twist is going to be on tv on 29 Jan so can’t wait for Tanya’s 1 line extra part!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.