Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title with 84 likes from @Taetae95 !

Does anyone care to do a thread summary? I have no idea what Tan has done other than wear a crop 10 thousand times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Quick summary since not a whole lot to report:
Still no sighting of Martha Moo. It's been over a year since she was last seen.
Hairy arms man has not yet been identified but he is still in the picture (well, just his arms).
Tanya received a free bed from made.com after begging for one on Instagram.
I really can't think of anything else of note.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Quick summary since not a whole lot to report:
Still no sighting of Martha Moo. It's been over a year since she was last seen.
Hairy arms man has not yet been identified but he is still in the picture (well, just his arms).
Tanya received a free bed from made.com after begging for one on Instagram.
I really can't think of anything else of note.
- made a crumble
- posed in front of a newsagent
:LOL: with so little going on I cannot even believe we needed another thread

Reactions: 24
Her style lately has been grim. So 90s looking but not in a cute way. She seems lost. Her bellybutton needs to be put away and good lord, pvc clothing should be reserved for S&M related activities only!!

She looks washed out and so bland these days. I was thinking about how good she looked just a few years ago and scrolled back her grid to this picture.

She looks so good here - her hair and shape are both so nice and she looks full of life. I remember seeing this picture at the time and being so jealous that she was in New York and looked so cute.

That pic is 2017, for reference!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her style lately has been grim. So 90s looking but not in a cute way. She seems lost. Her bellybutton needs to be put away and good lord, pvc clothing should be reserved for S&M related activities only!!

She looks washed out and so bland these days. I was thinking about how good she looked just a few years ago and scrolled back her grid to this picture.

She looks so good here - her hair and shape are both so nice and she looks full of life. I remember seeing this picture at the time and being so jealous that she was in New York and looked so cute.

she looks so normal and approachable too, like i would feel comfortable taking to her in public, now she’s awkward and cold and looks like she’d be mean to your face

Reactions: 23

this pic is from LA, not NY 😬 but yeah I agree

she looks so normal and approachable too, like i would feel comfortable taking to her in public, now she’s awkward and cold and looks like she’d be mean to your face
you are spot on with that. I’ve not followed her for a while . But she comes across as a completely different person now, to me. All the personality she had . Seems to have been sucked right out of her.

Reactions: 13

I remember finding her a breath of fresh air with her curves and her self assuredness. What a change.

Reactions: 11
Everything about the first photo, except the lid, tells me she wants coins in that cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Everything about the first photo, except the lid, tells me she wants coins in that cup.

That bomber reminds me of fishing gear. If Dior sent her a flatcap, she'd wear that too.

Not here for these Middle Aged Dad at the Social Club fashion episodes.

Reactions: 13
She might be getting her jaw injected, she's showing off her jaw a lot more recently.

Hairy arms seems to have a normal looking living room. Chicken kiev ready meal, guess the wooing stage is over!

The move from ambassador to supporter could be because they 'let her go' moved onto new exciting projects or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might be getting her jaw injected, she's showing off her jaw a lot more recently.

Hairy arms seems to have a normal looking living room. Chicken kiev ready meal, guess the wooing stage is over!

The move from ambassador to supporter could be because they 'let her go' moved onto new exciting projects or something.
I've noticed that her jaw looks way more defined in photos but then you see her on IGTV in motion and she has like zero facial bone structure.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've noticed that her jaw looks way more defined in photos but then you see her on IGTV in motion and she has like zero facial bone structure.
Her nose also looks really different in the fishmonger photo. She might be doing that thing where they inject hyaluronic acid gel into your nose/cheekbones/chin/etc to "mold it" and change the bone structure.

Reactions: 6
Her nose also looks really different in the fishmonger photo. She might be doing that thing where they inject hyaluronic acid gel into your nose/cheekbones/chin/etc to "mold it" and change the bone structure.
I think she's editing her nose. if you look at the second pic on the IG post, there's blurring around it.
It's really odd, like she's emulating that angular bad surgery look of people like Chloe Ferry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.