Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times definitely run out for her acting delusions now. The world wide depression that will result from this virus, will hit the film and tv industry hard, there just won’t be the investment in projects anymore, certainly not any independent ones. I doubt that crappy film that she was doing during the virus, will ever see the light of day now, they just won’t have the investment anymore.

Reactions: 12
Times definitely run out for her acting delusions now. The world wide depression that will result from this virus, will hit the film and tv industry hard, there just won’t be the investment in projects anymore, certainly not any independent ones. I doubt that crappy film that she was doing during the virus, will ever see the light of day now, they just won’t have the investment anymore.
Just like her other films she has anyone actually seen more than just the clip in her showreel?!

Reactions: 7
Anyone see that video she was in with Stephen Fry? She sticks out like a sore thumb in it, terrible acting even in a little skit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she living for indeed :unsure:

She’s gonna have hair like Trisha Paytas by the time this lockdown is over:D

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
IMG_20200410_221622.jpg

Since when was this witch Welsh??

She disgusts me, she'll do anything for clout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The strawberry picture... cringe! She truly thinks she is some hot model... she ain't all that

So she’s stuck in London (hotspot of the virus) during bank holiday, without a proper garden even, while Jim is with his gf in the countryside looking like he’s having a great time. Shes gotta be pretty miserable and jealous of Jim right now, especially as she’s someone who goes on several holidays a year.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s damm strange how neither her or her boring ex won’t answer any questions on what’s happened to their dog.

Reactions: 26
I think it’s damm strange how neither her or her boring ex won’t answer any questions on what’s happened to their dog.
Oh so the dog has gone? I had seen she’d not posted about her? So random when she always used to show her? Im guessing its been re-homed as I am sure she’d post if something had happened to her.

Reactions: 8
Urgh the Eminem TikTok she did was cringeworthy (just like the rest of her TikToks) anyone else see it on her instagram stories?

Urgh the Eminem TikTok she did was cringeworthy (just like the rest of her TikToks) anyone else see it on her instagram stories?
She is one the most cringe, self obsessed z lists out there. How are her and boring ex still getting ads and free/gifted stuff

Her tik toks make my arse clench through cringing 🙈 sorry if its already been posted but her new insta bio is soo cringe, didn't think it could be any cringier than before. Maybe she's given up the actress life to be a tik tokker. Maybe she's just a savage. :ROFLMAO::sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her tik toks make my arse clench through cringing 🙈 sorry if its already been posted but her new insta bio is soo cringe, didn't think it could be any cringier than before. Maybe she's given up the actress life to be a tik tokker. Maybe she's just a savage. :ROFLMAO::sick:
Oh God!! She's trying so desperately hard to reinvent herself as this aloof, cool, indie, skinny gal. I wouldn't be surprised if she took up smoking. I preferred it when she was healthy, glowing, bubbly and talking about make up on her bedroom floor with Martha and baking cookies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.