Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely want to keep talking about Martha in the new thread because I really want to find out what has happened rather than just slowly forgetting about it. But I hope the posts about making Missing Martha Posters and hanging them on Tanya's street are a joke because that would be serious harassment/bullying.

Reactions: 15
I definitely want to keep talking about Martha in the new thread because I really want to find out what has happened rather than just slowly forgetting about it. But I hope the posts about making Missing Martha Posters and hanging them on Tanya's street are a joke because that would be serious harassment/bullying.

Realllyyy?? Even if someone did it, its a joke. Harassment, bullying 🙄 people these days so sensitive its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Realllyyy?? Even if someone did it, its a joke. Harassment, bullying 🙄 people these days so sensitive its hilarious
Imagine being semi-famous and grieving your dog who has tragically died somehow and going for a walk down your street to see posters about it. That is 100% horrible and bullying. I know we all want to know what happened to Martha and feel like we have a right to know since Tanya shares her life online. But any decent person would know that that's a step too far.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being semi-famous and grieving your dog who has tragically died somehow and going for a walk down your street to see posters about it. That is 100% horrible and bullying. I know we all want to know what happened to Martha and feel like we have a right to know since Tanya shares her life online. But any decent person would know that that's a step too far.
if i knew i was purposely covering something up nd going out of my way to hide what happened. (Which i doubt is martha died, i think she gave her away. ) and saw it , i would think duck sake they dnt stop but yh personally it would make me chuckle. I guess i can take a joke.

Reactions: 3
If vix meldrew can do a grid post about her puppy being hit by a car and passing away, why can’t Tanya? It would have been an accident. I know vix and Tanya are worlds apart, just an example.

Reactions: 4
Just to be clear, I wish she would address it too because I'm nosy. 😂 But we can agree to disagree about what crosses the line as bullying because I don't want to clog up the thread.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.