Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, we all know break ups are hard so I can’t imagine how hard it is having to go through a divorce when you’ve been with said person a long time, have a dog together, house together, everything is linked to them and on top of that have shared your whole relationship online. So I think if she’d of taken time and maybe admitted things were hard people might of had or have more respect for her. Honestly she needs to take some time for herself, get off the internet and spend time with family and friends.

Reactions: 13
So, I know her sister meant to type “heroine,” instead of “heroin,” but I couldn’t help but snark.

d669442ba41b9096a609d054e801d111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest caption on her instagram makes me feel for her. I think she would have been better opening up earlier rather than this whole pretence of everything being wonderful all the time
Me too, I was surprised to feel that towards her 😂

Reactions: 3
Her latest caption on her instagram makes me feel for her. I think she would have been better opening up earlier rather than this whole pretence of everything being wonderful all the time
Agreed. The strangest example I can remember is one insta story where she was talking about how she was sick and not feeling well, but other than that she was "so happy". Just bizarre how much she had to assert she was happy.

Reactions: 4
I'm not always super on top of this thread, so idk where the "who dumped who" debate landed, but that caption has me feeling like Jim was the one who ended it.

Reactions: 4
So, I know her sister meant to type “heroine,” instead of “heroin,” but I couldn’t help but snark.

Wow that’s an unfortunate typo! Especially considering the content of her post. And the fact she seems desperate to be channeling the 90s heroin chic look, obvs.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get why Jim isn’t getting more stick for pushing his relationship around and clearly trying to bag his new girlfriend an influencer career. His latest insta story is so goady. Yes we get it, you’re with someone else - why keep putting pics of her up? Tanya still follows him. I find it all a bit insensitive.

Reactions: 18
I just don’t get why Jim isn’t getting more stick for pushing his relationship around and clearly trying to bag his new girlfriend an influencer career. His latest insta story is so goady. Yes we get it, you’re with someone else - why keep putting pics of her up? Tanya still follows him. I find it all a bit insensitive.
Agreed. I think he’s behaved like a pig.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. I think he’s behaved like a pig.
But who knows what happened towards the end, maybe this is his revenge? It’s obviously not on good taste but there was a lot of speculation about tanya and Rhys (was that his name?)

Reactions: 1
I think we all saw how checked out Tanya was before they officially announced the split, throw in the speculation about that Rhys fella. I think people knew it was over before it was over. And let’s be really honest, how many people actually care enough about either Jim or Tanya these days to bother giving either of them grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I’m seeing him in a different light since the split with Tanya. All the cringe super fake, big smiles ‘LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM WITH MY NEW GF!!’ photos just make me think, wow, loser. Parading her round and showing her off then commenting stupid things on his exes photos. He’s acting like an idiot! I’ve said it before but if I was Tanya I’d cut all ties. He seems the type to insist they stay friends so he can ‘be there for her’ aka, check up on her and still know what she’s doing.

Reactions: 12
Lena Dunham commented on her 'opening up' post, wtf? How does she know Lena Dunham? Did she just 'let's-do-dinner-stalk' her?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lena Dunham commented on her 'opening up' post, wtf? How does she know Lena Dunham? Did she just 'let's-do-dinner-stalk' her?
I could be wrong but I feel like she was on Scarlett Curtis' IG story recently, if so, probably connected through her.

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong but I feel like she was on Scarlett Curtis' IG story recently, if so, probably connected through her.
Ahh yeah that makes sense, Scarlett and all her real celebrity friends/contacts for Tanya lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.