Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read recently on GG such a sad thing. A poster saying re Tanya they previously had had an ED and seeing her IG was severely triggering for them and making them feel drawn again to an ED. This was an adult who could recognise the dangers but was struggling. Imagine the effect the onslaught of images is having on younger and more vulnerable people. Terribly sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I read recently on GG such a sad thing. A poster saying re Tanya they previously had had an ED and seeing her IG was severely triggering for them and making them feel drawn again to an ED. This was an adult who could recognise the dangers but was struggling. Imagine the effect the onslaught of images is having on younger and more vulnerable people. Terribly sad.
Completely agree. The way young girls are commenting on her photos saying 'I wish I was this skinny' it's absolutely awful. Of course no one can help their size or having an ED, but editing your photos and posing at certain angles so you look skinnier when you know you have a young audience is irresponsible. I had to unfollow her as I found her triggering.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Completely agree. The way young girls are commenting on her photos saying 'I wish I was this skinny' it's absolutely awful. Of course no one can help their size or having an ED, but editing your photos and posing at certain angles so you look skinnier when you know you have a young audience is irresponsible. I had to unfollow her as I found her triggering.
Especially when the pictures are edited to the point that they look completely ridiculous and not at all like her in real life. I honestly hate that her management isn't intervening.

Reactions: 10
Especially when the pictures are edited to the point that they look completely ridiculous and not at all like her in real life. I honestly hate that her management isn't intervening.
Or anyone that knows her? Like surely her friends and family are like...but Tarn, you don't look like this irl, why are you doing this?

Reactions: 3
Or anyone that knows her? Like surely her friends and family are like...but Tarn, you don't look like this irl, why are you doing this?
True! Especially her sister who posted the pic where it looks like her arms are sticks. Actual sticks.

But as her management has a financial interest in keeping her likable and whatnot, it's even more baffling to me that they let her continue as she does.

Reactions: 4
Tanya seems to be alluding to the fact that she has finally asked for help on her Insta stories. Given the way she looks I'm sure we can all agree its long overdue.

OT but uncredited art on social media is one of my pet peeves so there you go Tan:

I'm happy if she got help too and I agree with the idea that it might be some kind of addictions ( abusing prescription pills is more frequent that one would think).

OT but uncredited art on social media is one of my pet peeves so there you go Tan:

I'm happy if she got help too and I agree with the idea that it might be some kind of addictions ( abusing prescription pills is more frequent that one would think).
She never credits Caro Daur for complefely ripping off her style either.

Here's hoping the art means help-help and not help in the sense of Caro Daur posting another look she can copy...

Reactions: 2
Tanya seems to be alluding to the fact that she has finally asked for help on her Insta stories. Given the way she looks I'm sure we can all agree its long overdue.
What did she post? The story has either expired or been deleted and I didn’t catch it.

Reactions: 1
She basically posted up a quote/piece of art saying something like 'what is one of the hardest words to say? Help'

True! Especially her sister who posted the pic where it looks like her arms are sticks. Actual sticks.

But as her management has a financial interest in keeping her likable and whatnot, it's even more baffling to me that they let her continue as she does.

they don't care about her they just see the money and i guess as long as people are talking about her (good or bad) they are still getting paid

Woah I haven’t followed Tanya in a long time and just came on here to see what’s going on with her....jeez I can see why some may find her posts triggering. Obviously she knows how to manipulate her angles, but I would be embarrassed if I posted pictures making myself appear much skinnier than I am. My family and friends would totally call me out on it. Hopefully this is an intervention

Reactions: 4
There's a write up on Digital Spy about Tanya's part in Holby City. Sounds like someone has been typecast!

Just caught up on this thread as I was concerned to see her stick things photos! Glad to see it’s been noticed! Hopefully she will get some help, I feel sorry for the impressionable girls!

Aside from one obscure post on her story, how do we know she's receiving help?
If you read my original post I said she 'seems to be' alluding to the fact that she's getting help, based on what she posted. She very well might not be 🤷‍♀️

It probably doesn't help she keeps posting all those food pictures - 'look! I'm effortlessly thin! I can eat what I like!'
There's a write up on Digital Spy about Tanya's part in Holby City. Sounds like someone has been typecast!
Oh dear. She can't even act 'lying down' convincingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It probably doesn't help she keeps posting all those food pictures - 'look! I'm effortlessly thin! I can eat what I like!'

Oh dear. She can't even act 'lying down' convincingly.
Funny how she doesn’t look as slim lying down in that photo as the ones she edits 🙄 I don’t believe she’ll get any help if she does have an ED, she’s too addicted to looking slim now. I think she just made that post about getting help to appease Nik after she visited her, because she was obviously concerned.

Reactions: 7
Her latest caption on her instagram makes me feel for her. I think she would have been better opening up earlier rather than this whole pretence of everything being wonderful all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.