Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, that's got to be one thing I actually like about Tanya. The fact that she still has a relationship with them. Just because you're divorcing someone it doesn't mean you are divorcing their family as well. They've been together some ten years it would be a shame to cut off all ties with them if you had a good relationship.
However, if she's doing it to spite Jim, that's a bit dumb. Then again, Nic posted the story herself, so it's not even something Tanya did. 💁‍♀️
Honestly, it's only awkward if you make it awkward. Personally, I'm good friends with my ex who is newly engaged even and still occasionally talk to/see the family and I know quite a few people who are in similar situations. Just because you couldn't make a relationship work it IMO doesn't mean you have to avoid them and their family like the plague.

Reactions: 16
Not sure I feel comfortable with the fact that she’s just shown Edie (Nic’s daughter) sitting there in what looks like only her knickers on her bottom half. I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 4
Not sure I feel comfortable with the fact that she’s just shown Edie (Nic’s daughter) sitting there in what looks like only her knickers on her bottom half. I’d be fuming.
That I agree with but isn't Nic there too? If she's not intervening that really sucks. But honestly I'm all for them having a relationship still, Tanya owes everything she has and is today to being pixiewoo2 and piggybacking off their fame.

Surprised her niece recognised her after her transformation 🤭

• Haha
Maybe Nic’s trying to stage some kind of subtle intervention with Tanya, under the guise of taking her daughter to see her, I’m sure she must suspect she has an ED. She probably wants to check up on her and see for herself what kind of state she’s in.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Nic’s trying to stage some kind of subtle intervention with Tanya, under the guise of taking her daughter to see her, I’m sure she must suspect she has an ED. She probably wants to check up on her and see for herself what kind of state she’s in.
Well at least she seems to be doing more than anyone else in Tans life right now

Reactions: 3
Sorry if these have been shared before, from Tanya’s sisters Instagram. August this year. 😳
LOLZ.
What kind of freak show editing is this.

Tanya isn't starving you guys.
This is her photographed by the paparazzi in NYC in late September. When she can't edit the picture or ask her sister to or whatever..., she looks okay.

62FCA250-46EA-4FFD-994D-726C7793939C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
LOLZ.
What kind of freak show editing is this.

Tanya isn't starving you guys.
This is her photographed by the paparazzi in NYC in late September. When she can't edit the picture or ask her sister to or whatever..., she looks okay.

View attachment 54220
I agree that she looks better there, the girl just really knows how to work her angles and photoshop. But even in that picture, her face isn't looking very radiant. I know, we all have our 'meh' days, I know I look better with some eyeliner and after my first coffee, but it's her dead eyes that make me wonder. She lost quite some weight, which doesn't have to be alarming, but her face/skin/eyes just don't shine like they used to. That and her constant stream of foodpics, leads me to believe that something's wrong. Is it an ED? Don't know, but there is something going on. And she's being a very bad influence on her young followers because she's acting (heh) like nothing's wrong...
(Hope this made sense)

Reactions: 8
Tanya seems to be alluding to the fact that she has finally asked for help on her Insta stories. Given the way she looks I'm sure we can all agree its long overdue.

Reactions: 7
I agree that she looks better there, the girl just really knows how to work her angles and photoshop. But even in that picture, her face isn't looking very radiant. I know, we all have our 'meh' days, I know I look better with some eyeliner and after my first coffee, but it's her dead eyes that make me wonder. She lost quite some weight, which doesn't have to be alarming, but her face/skin/eyes just don't shine like they used to. That and her constant stream of foodpics, leads me to believe that something's wrong. Is it an ED? Don't know, but there is something going on. And she's being a very bad influence on her young followers because she's acting (heh) like nothing's wrong...
(Hope this made sense)
I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't an ED per se, but an addiction of some sorts. Diet pills, sth like Adderall or worse. But who knows. I think it sucks she uses her platform all wrong and the fact that her management doesn't intervene in her peddling that tit to vulnerable young girls is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.