Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so typical of that self obsessed witch to dump Martha at her sisters, cos she can’t be bothered looking after her.

As for names for a new thread the TikTok Tanya, your 15 minutes are up, gets my vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s so typical of that self obsessed witch to dump Martha at her sisters, cos she can’t be bothered looking after her.

As for names for a new thread the TikTok Tanya, your 15 minutes are up, gets my vote.
I agree, but that self obsessed smug ex husband is not blameless if he refused to have her.

Reactions: 3
I agree, but that self obsessed smug ex husband is not blameless if he refused to have her.
It all seems really odd, unless she never asked jim? He used to love Martha so it seems unlikely he’d refuse to take her? Like surely he’d be chopping at the bit to have her back?

Reactions: 5
It really seems like they just got Martha (probably spending a few grand) to fit their domestic YouTuber power couple image that no longer works for either them. I remember thinking when they got her how it was so obviously copying Zalfie who had got Nala I want to say no more than six months before.

Now they are both trying (and failing) to shake up their image and for one with with more edge, neither have room for a slightly pathetic little sausage dog in their lives...😔

Reactions: 3
Jim really loved Martha though. To me that didn't seem to be just for the Internet, it seemed real. He treated her like she was his actual child. That's why I'm confused because I think he would have jumped at the chance to have her. And I think if she'd been ill and died they would have said something. So it's making me think Tanya gave her away.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jim really loved Martha though. To me that didn't seem to be just for the Internet, it seemed real. He treated her like she was his actual child. That's why I'm confused because I think he would have jumped at the chance to have her. And I think if she'd been ill and died they would have said something. So it's making me think Tanya gave her away.
Hmm I’m not convinced. Why wouldn’t he keep her if Tanya didn’t want her and was just going to give her away?
Unless Tanya did it to be spiteful, but that’s low for anyone...

Reactions: 5
Hmm I’m not convinced. Why wouldn’t he keep her if Tanya didn’t want her and was just going to give her away?
Unless Tanya did it to be spiteful, but that’s low for anyone...
I can’t stand Tanya, I think she is a deluded, talentless narcissistic, but I do think she would have let her pathetic ex have the dog if he wanted her. But he’s too busy going on free/gifted holidays with his insta model (funded by the bank of mum and dad) girlfriend. I also think if the dog had sadly died they would have told people for the views and engagement.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Martha is totally fine and she's just enjoying everyone asking about her so she's not showing her on purpose now. Doesn't explain why Jim is avoiding the questions about her though. I really would love to know what happened.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her igtv of her making the easter buns and it just struck me how devoid of personality this woman is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.