Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop clicking that stretch tool in photoshop and get posting folks...

Reactions: 6
We've finally made it to thread #2! And to think this whole site was setup for tanya burr gossip :D

Reactions: 11
Glorious egg! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 7
WTAF?

Why does Dior keep bothering with this no-style-or-fashion-sense-having nobody? This is what, the 4th time she's worn a stupid leotard to events? ? And what even is this look supposed to be? Ballerina meets Sunday lazy cozy day in?????? Just go the duck home, Tarn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep showing her underwear, it is not a good look. I’m also not keen on the giant hole in her jumper. I just don’t even know what to think about this outfit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
These transparent get-ups are literally the most unflattering thing ever. She has no grace or class. She just wants to be a hot conversation piece and for that to lead to the big break. The only thing that's gonna break are camera lenses if you keep wearing that s*.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tanya, stop trying to make fetch sheer skirts w/ leotards underneath happen. It's not going to happen!

Awww Tarn really is living proof that you must always believe in yourself and anything can happen!!
In just a year, she went from frumpy doll to bleached risqué egg!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does Dior keep bothering with this no-style-or-fashion-sense-having nobody?
Gleam are good at what they do, Dior must think she really has millions of people to influence.

Despite the chapman-burrs having a very poor history at shifting things with their own name on. Like theatre tickets and bags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Gleam are good at what they do, Dior must think she really has millions of people to influence.

Despite the chapman-burrs having a very poor history at shifting things with their own name on. Like theatre tickets and bags.
Not so good though as no matter what connections they have, they'll never ever get her a ticket to the Oscars! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Wow this comment (from the person with no icon).

I get thats its no ones responsibility to do anything or stop people being 'triggered', but the fact that she specifically took the photo at an angle/position where her legs would look thinner than normal, edited and posted it during ED awareness week is crappy. Most of the comments are asking for weight loss/diet advice and one from someone who feels her legs are her 'weakness'.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Awww Tarn really is living proof that you must always believe in yourself and anything can happen!!
In just a year, she went from frumpy doll to bleached risqué egg!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

WTF is that first dress on the left, I've never seen that. She looks like a blinking Matryoshka doll.

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks she looks good in the sheer skirts/dresses? And I even like it with the comfy jumper. #shootme

I was watching some old Joe Sugg prank videos the other day (no idea why) and she was always SO fake in them. There's no way a person could be that dim and gullible, plus her acting skills were atrocious and she was very clearly playing up to the cameras. I'm glad she's less ditzy on camera now but still don't trust her.

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks she looks good in the sheer skirts/dresses? And I even like it with the comfy jumper. #shootme

I was watching some old Joe Sugg prank videos the other day (no idea why) and she was always SO fake in them. There's no way a person could be that dim and gullible, plus her acting skills were atrocious and she was very clearly playing up to the cameras. I'm glad she's less ditzy on camera now but still don't trust her.
I can't for the life of me why anyone could think she looks good in that outfit, but each to their own.

She looks frumpy and shapeless in that monstrosity. For someone who is so desperate to portray herself as 'skinny', she looks anything but in that outfit. But then again, maybe if she did wear something figure hugging at events like this, she'd not be able to control the photos taken of her and someone would expose her for the lump she still is.

Watch out Cara Delevingne and Jennifer Lawrence, there's a new blonde bombshell in town, it's Tarn the eggshell!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure why she looks so damned SMUG, people get arrested or sectioned for going out in their underwear, why is this any different? Why does Ms Arrogantasfuck think anyone wants to see that anyway. Could she LOOK anymore arrogant. Everything about her repulses me.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.