Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bubbletea123 completely agree.
I actually thought deep down he was probably a nice guy. I've changed my mind since!

I'm not a Tanya fan at all, intact she really gets on my tits(she even did in her heyday) but it must sting like a witch for her to see.
I always get the impression Tanya's a bit of a sensitive soul really too
It must be very humiliating since it is broadcast for everyone to see. It is cruel. Of course we don't know what really went on but as an outsider it seems incredibly cold.I hope Tanya comes out on top. I feel she lost herself these past few years with her ridiculous acting. I liked her in the beginning as she had such a bubbly personality.

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s some kind of revenge cos Tanya cheated on him or was an impossible witch to live with, I always preferred Jim to Tanya, cos she’s so insufferable, so I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her. I also think she would be doing the same if she had someone to date cos she’s a total witch.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s some kind of revenge cos Tanya cheated on him or was an impossible witch to live with, I always preferred Jim to Tanya, cos she’s so insufferable, so I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her. I also think she would be doing the same if she had someone to date cos she’s a total witch.
Hi Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see why Jim shouldn’t share his new relationship on social media. Yes, maybe it’s quick, perhaps it’s a rebound thing, but Tanya and Jim have seperated, there is no rule or reason to say he can’t have a new relationship and share it online. This argument about respect for me is a load of crap. How is it humiliating her ex is moving on, it’s called life. They weren’t fighting for the relationship, they didn’t want to stay together, new relationships are going to happen after people separate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t see why Jim shouldn’t share his new relationship on social media. Yes, maybe it’s quick, perhaps it’s a rebound thing, but Tanya and Jim have seperated, there is no rule or reason to say he can’t have a new relationship and share it online. This argument about respect for me is a load of crap. How is it humiliating her ex is moving on, it’s called life. They weren’t fighting for the relationship, they didn’t want to stay together, new relationships are going to happen after people separate.
Absolutely, it’s not like Tanya just died or something, they’ve been separated since August, some people just move on quicker than others. Obviously he doesn’t want to wait and how long is the appropriate time before you post stuff, like June or July, I don’t blame him, if I’d just got out of a marriage with Tan I’d do the same 🤣

Reactions: 6
IMO, it's less likely that he's shoving it in her face and more just shoving it in the faces of all that he's got a model, because you know that's the only thing giving him a sense of pride ( in many years seeing as nothing else he was doing was notable).

If I were with someone for that long, I would be ( and have been) sad to see them move on so fast even though you know they eventually will, but it makes you feel quite tit about yourself if they're just not missing you at all. But what it looked like is that they were both emotionally checked out for a long time before actually announcing the split so it's really not that bad. I don't think he's trying to be a slime but you never really know.

What we do know for sure is that he was ready to bed someone else basically the day they announced the split ( and probably before) with the way his shirt came off faster than a "girls gone wild" participant.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think that marriage has been dead for a couple of years they were never compatible so maybe you’re over something like that quite quickly. Maybe Jim saw a chance for a happier life with someone else and grabbed it, I don’t blame him.

I don’t see any issue in Jim moving on and dating as he never really got a chance to. It’s the social media so quickly that I feel isn’t a good look. I also feel like dating around and seemingly already found a new girlfriend as two different things. It really hasn’t settled enough for that (the social media posts) and I think that’s why people are turned off. I would be shocked if Tanya doesn’t feel the same. Yes it was going to happen, and yes the relationship “ended” before it actually ended, but it’s still gotta sting to happen so quickly.

Reactions: 10
Tanya Burr no longer follows her ex husband. Do you think it’s because he has replaced her so quickly?
She still follows him though. She'd never unfollow him tbh, she has to keep up appearances.

Jim just got a mention on OK magazine’s twitter, they’ve done a piece online about him dating Sarah, Jim’s also doing a Q&A on his Instagram on IGTV so there’s bound to be questions about Sarah. Meanwhile tanya is eating a cheese toastie with Kate 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That cheese toastie story is DIRE! What even is that?! Why would anyone post that? Does she ever do anything of interest?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that escalated quickly

it felt like:
Jim:
2 month ago: We've decided to part ways amicably
1 month ago: LONELYYYYYY I AM SO LONELYYYYYYY I HAVE NOBODY
2.5 weeks ago: Hey ex-wife, looking good. I'm so happy for you. I'm stalking your IG daily.
2 weeks ago: Lonely so I have a topless photo today
1 week ago: maybe... maybe I have a hot gf
today: Hey everyone, I'm 16. Here's a sweet photo of me holding my new gf's hand

Tan:
I have ice cream and pasta everyday and I'm skinny

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yel

It must be very humiliating since it is broadcast for everyone to see.
Jim's IG is nothing more than a business account for him to do ADs on. Comes across as classless broadcasting it. I'm sure he has private socials for actual friends.

Sure knock yourself out on all the desperate people that will shag for followers (she might not be, no one knows) but he's deliberately been reaching for attention. One week he's going on about he won't discuss his relationship the next it's "who am I in the boat with".

• Wow
We should do a poll, how long will it be before Tan shows off a new partner

Reactions: 4
Cheese and tuna :sick:

If she was just honest about who she was and dropped this pretentious act she'd actually be likeable.
But that’s who Tan is, she’s always been a super fake witch, she just wants people to envy her and think she has this bullshit perfect Instagram life, she’s a village idiot.

Cheese and tuna is a thing, you can get it in sandwiches in shops here in the uk, I was never a big fan of it, wonder if she’s eating her feelings.

We should do a poll, how long will it be before Tan shows off a new partner
Well if she does it too soon, it’s just gonna look like trying to one up Jim. Plus she has to find someone who’s willing to be in a relationship with her first 🤣 and not just someone she’s going on dates with.

How about a poll for how long it will take for her to put the weight back on. 🤣

Reactions: 5
That vlog was mostly her doing other things, so why label it such that people think it's solely workout clothing try ons. Am I the only one who's irked by it? Probably.

More and more excuses to show her body, which is fine when someone's doing honest try ons ( even better when it's not a promotion so we can feel that they're truly unbiased) and wants to help people figure out sizes...etc but she's literally just wanting to show her body. The past half year on ig has well proven that.

And the Emma Watson protege is back! talking feminism again.Not a feminist so I apologize if I get this wrong but I know part of feminism is that women should feel empowered and be able to show/do/ participate in whatever without judgment or stereotypes but I feel like ( and I'm not trying to offend anybody here) but I feel like what she does is the anti to that. She's been using her body to try to get ahead instead of doing genuine work and pursuing what her passion/s are and I just feel like she's a hypocrite in every way.

And I can't believe a person who claims to be allllll about acting and theatre has never seen a play with an all female cast. Isn't that a big facet of classic theatre, women doing mens roles? I'm not sure, I'm just a country bumpkin, but still.

Reactions: 4
Lmao bn reading this thread after the article came out. Sarah Tarleton is someone I used to know of around London, followed her for about 6 years and have mutual friends, and it’s funny as I and others in my circle could definitely see her sleeping with Jim for a bit of fame and attention. Its all she’s craved from a young age and I’ve heard she’s been trying to make something of her modelling since 17yrs old and it’s clearly never gone anywhere, (shown by the fact she constantly deletes and reposts pics of herself from 2013/14, every one more photoshopped than the last, a v basic feed) and even with almost a year in South Africa to see if the modelling out there was better for her than London, all paid for by her parents to do it, the only work she got was playing a prostitute in a random HBO show out there (insta highlights). Otherwise she has been basically hanging out in London in her parents other house for free, whilst spending daddy’s money on beauty treatments, joe & the juice and basic London photographers to shoot her, although I don’t even think they are interested. Ive been told her parents have been trying to get her to get a real job for years but she won’t give up trying to pretend she’s a model and tries to hang out with the network of all our model and influencer friends still. ive never got the impression she was anything other than v into herself and fake, from being on plastic surgeon Olivier Branford’s instagram (she’s been tagged a few times) after getting multiple fillers, photoshopping all her pics so she keeps fooling everyone about what she quite looks like (she looks warped/different in every pic) and even right down to her forever stating she’s Anglo-Indian in her bio when according to her friends shes only 16th Indian? reaching much? I bet most people can say they are 16th of something lmao. She barely looks indian to me. she has brown hair and eyes but that’s sad, totally milking ur indian heritage for insta attraction as of course people love a mix and I know plenty of people who are 100 times more exotic than her who don’t put it in their bio. also what’s worse is the only comments she gets are basically all from creepy ugly old men drooling over anything with boobs. And she acts like loves it and engages them for engagement. Like sis if u want to be an influencer u have to work on who your target audience is, not buy fake followers (likes to follow ratio is waaaayy out) and then always tag urself in instawhore pages for attention because when all is said and done girl none of these horny men are gonna buy bikinis or whatever through her page but they might pay for webcam vids of her lol......... She’s probably smug that she’s bagged jim for a bit. Will be interesting to see how long they last but appears they’re perfect for each other as Jim’s always been v v cheesy and embarrassing too and he posts about being eco and WWF recently but he’s forever wearing new ootds every day and always buying, promoting and using so much stuff he deffo doesn’t need, as well as how quickly he’s moved on after 12 yrs and to showing off the new relationship. Too soon. Him and tan made each other interesting on YouTube and their whole friendship group. and I don’t like tan that much now but tan is much more naturally pretty and sweet and she’s actually been trying to do stuff with her life

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lmao bn reading this thread after the article came out. Sarah Tarleton is someone I used to know of around London, followed her for about 6 years and have mutual friends, and it’s funny as I and others in my circle could definitely see her sleeping with Jim for a bit of fame and attention. Its all she’s craved from a young age and I’ve heard she’s been trying to make something of her modelling since 17yrs old and it’s clearly never gone anywhere, (shown by the fact she constantly deletes and reposts pics of herself from 2013/14, every one more photoshopped than the last, a v basic feed) and even with almost a year in South Africa to see if the modelling out there was better for her than London, all paid for by her parents to do it, the only work she got was playing a prostitute in a random HBO show out there (insta highlights). Otherwise she has been basically hanging out in London in her parents other house for free, whilst spending daddy’s money on beauty treatments, joe & the juice and basic London photographers to shoot her, although I don’t even think they are interested. Ive been told her parents have been trying to get her to get a real job for years but she won’t give up trying to pretend she’s a model and tries to hang out with the network of all our model and influencer friends still. ive never got the impression she was anything other than v into herself and fake, from being on plastic surgeon Olivier Branford’s instagram (she’s been tagged a few times) after getting multiple fillers, photoshopping all her pics so she keeps fooling everyone about what she quite looks like (she looks warped/different in every pic) and even right down to her forever stating she’s Anglo-Indian in her bio when according to her friends shes only 16th Indian? reaching much? I bet most people can say they are 16th of something lmao. She barely looks indian to me. she has brown hair and eyes but that’s sad, totally milking ur indian heritage for insta attraction as of course people love a mix and I know plenty of people who are 100 times more exotic than her who don’t put it in their bio. also what’s worse is the only comments she gets are basically all from creepy ugly old men drooling over anything with boobs. And she acts like loves it and engages them for engagement. Like sis if u want to be an influencer u have to work on who your target audience is, not buy fake followers (likes to follow ratio is waaaayy out) and then always tag urself in instawhore pages for attention because when all is said and done girl none of these horny men are gonna buy bikinis or whatever through her page but they might pay for webcam vids of her lol......... She’s probably smug that she’s bagged jim for a bit. Will be interesting to see how long they last but appears they’re perfect for each other as Jim’s always been v v cheesy and embarrassing too and he posts about being eco and WWF recently but he’s forever wearing new ootds every day and always buying, promoting and using so much stuff he deffo doesn’t need, as well as how quickly he’s moved on after 12 yrs and to showing off the new relationship. Too soon. Him and tan made each other interesting on YouTube and their whole friendship group. and I don’t like tan that much now but tan is much more naturally pretty and sweet and she’s actually been trying to do stuff with her life
You lost me on the last line.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.