Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets be honest, "trying to improve" has never been in her repertoire. Tanya can be quite arrogant.
Yeah, but you'd reckon that if you keep doing the exact same tit and getting null results, a lightbulb would go off in your brain and you'd realize you need to change something if you really want to get different results. But she's too unintelligent even for that thought process.

Reactions: 5
I imagine being feet from Jim, Sarah, and baby shook her to the core. Not only because of how awkward it must've been, but also, just the sheer fact that she was invited to the same event as the absolute nobodies that are her ex-husband and his fiancé. It had to have snapped her back down to earth real quick, making her realize that she's on the same level as basically family vloggers.

^Look how lively and glowing the guests are... and then there's Tarn. A sad sack. Looking all dull and mopey hours after the run-in. You would never pick her out as the founder, happily and excitedly hosting the first event of her new brand. She looks so timid and self-conscious, on the verge of tears almost. Anyway. The event itself looked pretty damn miserable as well:

A claustrophobic closet with ugly tables that don't even bleeping match with some sad little vases with flowers as decoration and cheap canvas 'goodie' bags. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see one single person Storying about the products themselves. How good they are, which is their favorite. In fact, the only people who ever talk about the products online are those who were sent them for free. Do they have ANY customers?

Also, I think it's pretty safe to assume Tanya or her team definitely read here. The website was live for how many weeks? and only since I mentioned the other day that they don't even have the skincare benefits of the tinted moisturizer listed under the description have they added it in. 🙄 Truly embarrassing when a company has to be corrected on their tit by strangers online.

Lastly, wasn't she supposed to be filming a film this fall? Maybe the production is running late or it fell through. Or maybe she's just lying again. I remember a couple or a few years ago she said in an interview she had a film that spring or summer. Summer passed and we never heard a peep about the supposed film ever again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Em Clarkson bigging up the mascara, it looks like a clumpy spidery mess that is going to end up under her eyes or flaking off!
omg that is the biggest Anti-AD i've ever seen 😬 you can't tell me she didnt post this on purpose lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Em Clarkson bigging up the mascara, it looks like a clumpy spidery mess that is going to end up under her eyes or flaking off!
Tbf she doesn't actually say anywhere there that she likes it or it is good 😂 Just 'holy tit look at my lashes'.

Poor Tanya looks so drab and unhappy in that group photo. That hair colour is just washing her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d like to imagine that she thought, “holy tit, Tanya Burr this MASCARA is tit”…she can’t think that this is good look, it looks horrible. It reminds me of my first mascara that I bought at 15 from essence and basically glued my eyes together because it was clumping so much and it felt like my lashes will break off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tries to look like a model or socialite /Primrose Hill person in photos these days. Fake! Just smile Tanya!

Reactions: 5
omg that is the biggest Anti-AD i've ever seen 😬 you can't tell me she didnt post this on purpose lol
You're so right. Nobody would think this mascara looks good, it's a clumpy lumpy mess. Posting honest pics of it seems like a safe way for this person to throw shade without stirring up a bunch of defensive Tanya stans. Unbelievable that someone can actually take such a poor product to market in this day and age!

Reactions: 10
According to Tanya's stories everything at the Authored event was gifted - fruit platters, cocktails, wine. Do these people ever pay for anything?! They seem to spend their whole lives begging for freebies. Ugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
According to Tanya's stories everything at the Authored event was gifted - fruit platters, cocktails, wine. Do these people ever pay for anything?! They seem to spend their whole lives begging for freebies. Ugh!
It's disgusting. Guess this is how she manages to keep Authored afloat when clearly only a few people have even tried it.

It reinforces my feeling that this business might be some tax scheme or worse.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if some was gifted that mascara and just told the truth about it 'thanks Tanya for the free mascara but it's tit!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d like to imagine that she thought, “holy tit, Tanya Burr this MASCARA is tit”…she can’t think that this is good look, it looks horrible. It reminds me of my first mascara that I bought at 15 from essence and basically glued my eyes together because it was clumping so much and it felt like my lashes will break off. 😂
She’s been raving about it on her stories again today!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just scrolling through Instagram and Sarah came up so I checked out her profile…and why does Tanya still have crazy fans, unbelievable
98F8DE6A-DF38-49A2-9B07-A71E1497FF6D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was just scrolling through Instagram and Sarah came up so I checked out her profile…and why does Tanya still have crazy fans, unbelievable
View attachment 810645
As awful as these messages are, what's the aim of the naming and shaming memo? Why do Sarah and Jim even interact with these people? It's feeding trolls, isn't it? Or they want to sic their followers on them? I don't think addressing negative messages in their stories is an effective approach towards making people stop sending them. It seems it has the opposite effect.

Why waste your energy on this and inadvertently promoting these people on your stories (because it is a promotion even if you're calling these people out, the Instagram algorithm doesn't care, as it only sees the boost in their engagement) if you can block/filter/ignore such negativity? And on a side note, to keep their daughter out of the trolling, maybe, Jim shouldn't use her as non-content for his content? If her own parents don't respect her privacy, why expect that from strangers?

Back to the thread though, what's the heck, Tanya? You good? Or is she practicing her acting skills? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 00.43.32.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I give it a year before this Authored thing ends up in liquidation or being brought out and wiped clean of any trace of Tanya, just like her make up line.

Reactions: 26
I give it a year before this Authored thing ends up in liquidation or being brought out and wiped clean of any trace of Tanya, just like her make up line.
Agree. She seems bored of it already.
In the Stella interview didn't she say they were looking to branch into fashion and homeware at some point? That will not happen.
Having said that I can imagine a bleeping scented candle on the horizon. We need more scented candles obviously 🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.