Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For as much as people here dislike Jim, I have heard many many similar stories from people who have met them. Everyone always said that Jim was very lovely, friendly, kind and interested in whoever approached him/them (and leaving a very good impression) and that Tanya was basically a rude B. I'm not surprised you had the same experience. Has anyone ever had a good experience with Tanya? Because I have never read about it :S
Here's my thing on Jim

He has never been cool or popular at school or whatever. He was the dorky nerd who was nice and quiet and didn't stand out. Definitely socially awkward, small group of friends and didn't like mixing and struggled making friends. But when you get to know him probably a decent enough bloke.

He seems to try to be nice to everyone he can, as people say, the stories are of Him being friendly and chatty, and Tanya being rude.

He's obviously grown more socially confident. But is still an awkward socially limited dork at heart so tries too hard to be nice and it comes across as trying too hard and weird.

He probably has also developed a liking for the attention the got as a popular YouTuber. Not the first, won't be the last.

Some of his childhood history probably plays a part of it, with an abusive father, he probably tries really hard to be the opposite of him, being overly nice at times.

Fundamentally, for all his flaws he isn't nasty, or mean. But probably struggles socially, and even him taking over as a dad from Sarah, probably comes from him trying to be nice, helpful and be a better Dad than his dad was. I can just be too much.

Reactions: 31
Here's my thing on Jim

He has never been cool or popular at school or whatever. He was the dorky nerd who was nice and quiet and didn't stand out. Definitely socially awkward, small group of friends and didn't like mixing and struggled making friends. But when you get to know him probably a decent enough bloke.

He seems to try to be nice to everyone he can, as people say, the stories are of Him being friendly and chatty, and Tanya being rude.

He's obviously grown more socially confident. But is still an awkward socially limited dork at heart so tries too hard to be nice and it comes across as trying too hard and weird.

He probably has also developed a liking for the attention the got as a popular YouTuber. Not the first, won't be the last.

Some of his childhood history probably plays a part of it, with an abusive father, he probably tries really hard to be the opposite of him, being overly nice at times.

Fundamentally, for all his flaws he isn't nasty, or mean. But probably struggles socially, and even him taking over as a dad from Sarah, probably comes from him trying to be nice, helpful and be a better Dad than his dad was. I can just be too much.
You may be right. In a way I can relate to that. Still, I think it's better to try too hard and be as nice as possible than to be rude. In many ways it can not only make yourself but also the other person feel better, so even it's a bit too much, I still prefer it to Tanya's cold shoulder and rudeness. It may be who she really is deep inside, but it must be horrible for not only the people close to her but also to her (former) fans. At least Jim's fans or (casual) followers went home feeling great and i'm sure Jim was also happy with the interaction, whereas Tanya's fans (or followers) must have felt really awful having met her in real life.
Like you said, fundamentally he really doesn't seem to be a mean, nasty or cold person and i'm sure if you live close to him (as say, his neighbor) he's a good man to have around without too many issues, whereas Tanya seems like you can't even communicate with her normally unless it will benefit her in one way or another.

Reactions: 12
You may be right. In a way I can relate to that. Still, I think it's better to try too hard and be as nice as possible than to be rude. In many ways it can not only make yourself but also the other person feel better, so even it's a bit too much, I still prefer it to Tanya's cold shoulder and rudeness. It may be who she really is deep inside, but it must be horrible for not only the people close to her but also to her (former) fans. At least Jim's fans or (casual) followers went home feeling great and i'm sure Jim was also happy with the interaction, whereas Tanya's fans (or followers) must have felt really awful having met her in real life.
Like you said, fundamentally he really doesn't seem to be a mean, nasty or cold person and i'm sure if you live close to him (as say, his neighbor) he's a good man to have around without too many issues, whereas Tanya seems like you can't even communicate with her normally unless it will benefit her in one way or another.
Absolutely, definitely better to be too nice and try hard than mean or cold.

Reactions: 5
At risk of sounding like I'm Team Jim when I think all of them are bellends: I also think Jim is way smarter than Tanya. It sounds calculating, but I think he's smart enough to realize that on a social media job where your livelihood depends on people following, liking you, wanting to be you, it's the smarter choice to be nice when you meet a follower IRL.

I remember stories from the old forum of Tanya being nasty to anyone who dared talk to her and even being not nice/kind at her own events, when you'd assume she'd want to inspire goodwill from people to buy her tit.

She's always been an idiot, to be fair. People thought she was "shy" in her early videos when she looked kind of aloof but that might have been her real personality: uppity and better-than-thou.

Reactions: 26
I also think there is a difference between men appearing nice and charming in public and what they are like in ‘real life’ in private. Not at all saying Jim is mean in private, but it’s clear to me he has this whole ‘charming Jim’ persona that he loves to put on. Again, I’m not saying it’s all fake or anything but it makes me cringe sometimes with how obvious it is.

Secondly, it’s possible he could be a nice enough guy, but I think he has major issues with his ego and his obsession with being liked and most importantly with controlling the narrative. I think that given those issues, there is a possibility they influence his relationship with others. In that sense, I’m not going to pretend I really know what he is like. Tbh I’ve never really seen him show much interest in anything that isn’t himself or something to do with himself.

Reactions: 18
I also think there is a difference between men appearing nice and charming in public and what they are like in ‘real life’ in private. Not at all saying Jim is mean in private, but it’s clear to me he has this whole ‘charming Jim’ persona that he loves to put on. Again, I’m not saying it’s all fake or anything but it makes me cringe sometimes with how obvious it is.

Secondly, it’s possible he could be a nice enough guy, but I think he has major issues with his ego and his obsession with being liked and most importantly with controlling the narrative. I think that given those issues, there is a possibility they influence his relationship with others. In that sense, I’m not going to pretend I really know what he is like. Tbh I’ve never really seen him show much interest in anything that isn’t himself or something to do with himself.
I mean, this is more for Jim's thread, here we're just discussing how they present in public. And Jim presents as a nice guy while Tanya presents as someone with an ego the size of Jupiter.

Reactions: 7
Why Katie won't make it as a writer, exhibit 765666775C:
"It's both really stayed with us"
Can someone please translate?
Screenshot_20211011-152952.png

• Haha
I mean, this is more for Jim's thread, here we're just discussing how they present in public. And Jim presents as a nice guy while Tanya presents as someone with an ego the size of Jupiter.
I literally thought I was in Jim’s thread lmao. But yeah of course, tbh I’ve heard the rumours about Tanya being rude af ‘behind the scenes’ for years now. There’s obviously some truth to them.

• Haha
Sarah, Jim and now Tanya are all at Este Launder to try on their new fragrances #awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her aura is just bleh in comparison to others.
And how exciting , everyone is on their phones. What a sad life.
this is literally how I've felt about her since seeing this "acting" era. I used to think she was gorgeous with her beautiful auburn hair colour (tbh, she is photogenic) but now I'm realising she is bland af IRL. Like she has no spark or zing factor to her. She is as plain as a salt cracker. She also has little co-ordination and that is unfortunately unattractive for actors and actresses.

Let me just add, I have the exact same problems but I have no desire to be a celebrity so I don't feel the need to work on it. But if she wants it, she needs to work on her weaknesses because she is dull af.

Reactions: 9
this is literally how I've felt about her since seeing this "acting" era. I used to think she was gorgeous with her beautiful auburn hair colour (tbh, she is photogenic) but now I'm realising she is bland af IRL. Like she has no spark or zing factor to her. She is as plain as a salt cracker. She also has little co-ordination and that is unfortunately unattractive for actors and actresses.

Let me just add, I have the exact same problems but I have no desire to be a celebrity so I don't feel the need to work on it. But if she wants it, she needs to work on her weaknesses because she is dull af.
Agree with you except I don't think she's photogenic. She knows how to control her angles and look pretty, or at least she used to. But if you take a random photo of her, she's really super plain which is not photogenic. Photogenic people look good even on candid, random, not posed photos.

I'm not photogenic, for example. And like you said, that's fine cause I'm not seeking the limelight, but Tanya should know better. But alas. She doesn't.

Reactions: 11
Agree with you except I don't think she's photogenic. She knows how to control her angles and look pretty, or at least she used to. But if you take a random photo of her, she's really super plain which is not photogenic. Photogenic people look good even on candid, random, not posed photos.

I'm not photogenic, for example. And like you said, that's fine cause I'm not seeking the limelight, but Tanya should know better. But alas. She doesn't.
Lets be honest, "trying to improve" has never been in her repertoire. Tanya can be quite arrogant.

Reactions: 9
Dead silence on her profile...authored still using this "work in progress" shenanigans which I don't understand. Do you need make up to become someone? I really don't get it.
Are you promoting small businesses like what is the deal? Does anyone know in which direction this plane is going ? Do we even have a pilot??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.