Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything gifted! If only us regular people could get something for free once in our life times! I think influencers have literally gotten used to it all and probably expect to live for free off of what they get
LOL the cosmetics are vegan but she treated her guests to a pile of charcuterie šŸ¤Ŗ I am not saying she should have put out a fully vegan spread but less meat would have been nice šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LOL the cosmetics are vegan but she treated her guests to a pile of charcuterie šŸ¤Ŗ I am not saying she should have put out a fully vegan spread but less meat would have been nice šŸ˜…
A number of brands cater to vegans with vegan products, even when they themselves arenā€™t vegan or donā€™t care too much for the ethics behind veganism. Itā€™s a tactic to maximise money, thatā€™s all (unless selling in China, but I doubt Tanya will ever get that far!)

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s all so boring and unoriginal

i think her packaging and font look like so many other brands - rituals sprang to mind when I first saw it.

and urgh if I see any more events doing ā€œplattersā€ cheap and boring catering

this is such lazy product development capitalising on her previous success. If she is so keen to been seen as an actress im not sure why she is doing this as she will need to up the grift as an influencer to sell.

But the worst of it all is that the products are not good from what Iā€™ve seen.

Reactions: 10
And she still continues to use a ig filter when showing her product she uses.
This is such a scam ...and she being so delusional that she is proposing something of qualityšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Can anyone see the social blade stats for the authored Instagram account? Didnā€™t it have over 300k followers when they rebranded it, looks like itā€™s down to 282 now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it makes me so mad that she (and I'm sure many others) advertise makeup products with a filter. what kind of worms do you need in your brain to make you think that's ok? has anyone called her out on it yet? like sent a DM? its so disingenuous and false advertising

Reactions: 20
IMG_20211016_070327.jpg

She looks so awkward šŸ¤£ I bet she wants this to look like her bf took a picture of how quirky and sexy she is, but it just looks like she set a self timer and acted stupid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Can anyone see the social blade stats for the authored Instagram account? Didnā€™t it have over 300k followers when they rebranded it, looks like itā€™s down to 282 now
Tbh I donā€™t know how to use social blade but these are stats available for free:

FC004C93-5C8B-49E7-BA6E-EDBA3E208085.jpeg
658ED70B-9948-47D6-92D4-45A68DDC8EC7.jpeg
379676C8-326A-4A4B-8DC6-3ADC73EE4D31.jpeg

Lady Dior is a nice bag but am not sure I'd want this version, not even for free ;-)
Screenshot_20211016-183923.png

Beautiful advertising for her tinted moisturiser šŸ¤Ŗ
Screenshot_20211016-183939.png

Also, are the bag and jacket gifted? It doesn't say so in caption and I can't imagine she actually spent the money
Screenshot_20211016-184148~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lady Dior is a nice bag but am not sure I'd want this version, not even for free ;-)
View attachment 813245
View attachment 813246

Also, are the bag and jacket gifted? It doesn't say so in caption and I can't imagine she actually spent the money
View attachment 813247
That pose with the leg up on the chair has me cackling. She thinks just because she's thin she can pose like a model and look cool. Tanya, it looks like you have a vaginal infection and are trying to keep your legs apart. Stop.

And the patchy, blotchy skin? Lol. Oh Tanya. I don't understand what it will take for her to understand she's fucked up and won't ever again be successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear lord she is so annoying šŸ™„

That pose with the leg up on the chair has me cackling. She thinks just because she's thin she can pose like a model and look cool. Tanya, it looks like you have a vaginal infection and are trying to keep your legs apart. Stop.

And the patchy, blotchy skin? Lol. Oh Tanya. I don't understand what it will take for her to understand she's fucked up and won't ever again be successful.
It looks like she wants to silently fart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 813245
View attachment 813246

View attachment 813247
In her stories she wrote that itā€™s giftedā€¦I canā€™t understand why Dior is still keeping her around, she has no engagement, lazy with her posts and she not even cares about fashion. I canā€™t imagine she ever spent her own money on the brand.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
In her stories she wrote that itā€™s giftedā€¦I canā€™t understand why Dior is still keeping her around, she has no engagement, lazy with her posts and she not even cares about fashion. I canā€™t imagine she ever spent her own money on the brand.
Stories disappear but a post which hasn't been tagged properly, will stay

The tinted moisturiser makes her skin shiny (not glowy) in all the wrong places, you can also see uneven texture around nose, on the nose, and on forehead; and it's orange in places, especially between brows. It does all the things any make-up user hopes to avoid in a foundation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if her followers are sick to death of her posts wearing Authored. They're not different colors of bronzers or blush or lipstick, or new eyeshadow combinations that you can show and it'd be interesting, Tarn. It's the most basic products of tinted moisturizer and mascara and you look the exact same as the first 20 times you posted yourself wearing them. šŸ™„ There's only so many times you can show the same tit before it becomes not only redundant but actually annoying.

That they never sold out on anything says it all. She's irrelevant and one thousand percent, she's losing money on this venture. I think her finances as a whole are shaky. Her statement for TANYA BURR LTD was published a couple of weeks ago and I know people will say it's not an indication of her personal finances and there's no way to tell how much she made because profits and losses aren't listed, but still. As expected, all the numbers are lower than they've ever been in her career.

When the dough was rolling in at her peak, she didn't even concern herself with how much TBC was making. Now she's talking of saving and advising people to think about their future and save. That's a first from her and absolutely screams she's having to watch her own money these days. It's simply not coming in like it used to, no one can convince me that it is. With her low engagement and likely getting paid less by brands because of it and now pouring funds into a company that will probably never see profits, I give her 1 - 2 years left.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.