Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her skin and eyes were glowing!
I don't know in what kind of person she wants to morph in to ...but it is getting worse and worse ! 😑
Just look at her sister who is like a before version of Tanya. She has deffo had loads done.

Reactions: 8
I was watching the walk ins at Dior’s show. Here are all the paps calling for Romy. I saw this sad face in the background..
LOL when people actually show you were is your place....and yet again She is some random youtuber.

Reactions: 5
I was watching the walk ins at Dior’s show. Here are all the paps calling for Romy. I saw this sad face in the background..
Where is the video?

-She said the women photoshopping their photos are instagram and getting the right angles is soul destroying… umm what about you tanya? Trying to make yourself look a few sizes too small?
-she says she only has like 1-2 friends who are influencers on instagram and the rest are normal people (again??)
-poppys podcast made tanya a better friend
A lot of the conversation was about mental health poppy did most of the talking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her aura is just bleh in comparison to others.
And how exciting , everyone is on their phones. What a sad life.

Reactions: 10
Where is the video?

-She said the women photoshopping their photos are instagram and getting the right angles is soul destroying… umm what about you tanya? Trying to make yourself look a few sizes too small?
-she says she only has like 1-2 friends who are influencers on instagram and the rest are normal people (again??)
-poppys podcast made tanya a better friend
A lot of the conversation was about mental health poppy did most of the talking
YouTube.

Reactions: 4
Who knew that forcing changes on your Wikipedia profile will not make you a famous actress and celebrity 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooh dear 😬
She was just standing on her own on the sidelines - no one rushing up to her to take photos. All just looked a bit sad tbh.

I had to laugh, why was she just standing on the sideline like that?? Absolutely noone looked in the slightest bit interested by her présence!

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been said but why are they hiding the number of likes on Authored posts? It’s embarrassing! As for the application of the tinted moisturiser in the stories on Authored’s Instagram, just a bloody car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 11.02.50 AM.png

This scares me lmao
She looks like she is devising a plan to take over this model's life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Tanya looks so miserable in that video. I know that she was just standing there, but she does.

Was Kate not there to keep her company? Are they still friends?

View attachment 803659

This scares me lmao
She looks like she is devising a plan to take over this model's life
Well, Romee does seem to have everything that Tanya wants lol.

Lush blonde hair, a model figure and a successful Hollywood career. She's just not an actor.

Reactions: 6
I think that girl might have been the only successful acting she's ever done, and purely because she or her friends controlled our view.

I never knew her personally, but also being from Norwich I bumped into her a few times and she always seemed incredibly rude and impersonable.

One example was Radio 1 big Weekend, a friend and I approached her and Jim (admittedly they were standing with a larger group) to say hi and ask for a photo. No matter your thoughts on Jim he actually chatted with us for about 5 minutes and seemed super lovely, whereas Tanya took a photo, didn't even say 'hi' and then gave us the cold shoulder.
It wasn't like they were being approached constantly either. She was rude enough that I tried to write it off as that, but I kept an eye on their group for a while after and didn't see anyone else approach.

I didn't bother approaching her whenever I saw her after that but she always seemed completely different to how she was in her videos.
For as much as people here dislike Jim, I have heard many many similar stories from people who have met them. Everyone always said that Jim was very lovely, friendly, kind and interested in whoever approached him/them (and leaving a very good impression) and that Tanya was basically a rude B. I'm not surprised you had the same experience. Has anyone ever had a good experience with Tanya? Because I have never read about it :S

Reactions: 21
For as much as people here dislike Jim, I have heard many many similar stories from people who have met them. Everyone always said that Jim was very lovely, friendly, kind and interested in whoever approached him/them (and leaving a very good impression) and that Tanya was basically a rude B. I'm not surprised you had the same experience. Has anyone ever had a good experience with Tanya? Because I have never read about it :S
I have heard this several times too.

Tanya looks so miserable in that video. I know that she was just standing there, but she does.

Was Kate not there to keep her company? Are they still friends?
Kate is to the right of her in the above pic, on her phone behind her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.