Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so full of tit:

What do you do for your physical health?

“I haven’t had an exercise routine since pre-pandemic. In fact, one of the notes on my phone is a reminder to resume my morning HIIT sessions, but I’m not too hard on myself. We've been through one of the worst global disruptions, we need to be easy on ourselves.”

Uh, but, Tarny, before the pandemic you said you barely ever exercised, that once a couple of weeks you did some Barry's. That that was it. That HAPPINESS had made you thin. Now you tell us you had a morning HIIT sessions routine? Which is it, cause it surely can't be both.

ETA: MORE delusion. Someone get this woman some help stat, she's totally lost the plot:

I’m so low maintenance when it comes to my hair - I like it to like a natural lived in look. But since going blonde, my hairdresser Samantha Cusick, insists that I take care of it in between salon visits and introduced me to Olaplex, which keeps my hair glossy and prevents it from breaking and looking fried. I love it.

Is she drunk, blind, or high? Those are the only three options. Not even some fish and chips are more fried than her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her hair glossy ?! 🤣🤣🤣 hay looks more moisturized that her head !
The delusion and ego. What a woman. She has such a horrendous personality.
As per Succession favorite quote "Tan, f*ck off, be gone, bye bye !"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tanya Burr #13 Thinks a £225 perfume would get her a part in Succession

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only she took acting classes to prep and get into roles instead of using it as an excuse to go on a fragrance shopping spree....she might actually get more than 21 seconds of screentime on a project. I wonder what fragrance she got to get into the role of a cheese shop clerk.
Eau de Manchego: it's our best seller!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Eau de Manchego: for the girl who smells as cheesy as she acts. Tanya’s new perfume find yours at all the best cheap and tacky stockists everywhere, coming soon to a Poundland bin near you, along with her makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im not surprised that this Authored crap is causing allergic reactions, seems like they cut corners on testing, whatever she does is always crap and obviously she doesn’t give a duck about anything except making a fast buck. I’ve never bought any of her tit products and never would. Anyone putting her concealer or mascara near their eyes is taking a risk when it’s obviously not properly tested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im not surprised that this Authored crap is causing allergic reactions, seems like they cut corners on testing, whatever she does is always crap and obviously she doesn’t give a duck about anything except making a fast buck. I’ve never bought any of her tit products and never would. Anyone putting her concealer or mascara near their eyes is taking a risk when it’s obviously not properly tested.
It's so funny how The Telegraph article claims the mascara is done without any of the "nasty" ingredients that cause sensitivity but it seems like the entire range is giving the few brave people who dared to get it/got it gifted allergies.

Reactions: 6
This chick is boring! I haven't read her threads for ages and just saw this and thought I'd see what she's up to (and where her dog is) and literally nothing I'd different from last time I read! Can someone change her batteries or update her software or whatever so she actually does something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This chick is boring! I haven't read her threads for ages and just saw this and thought I'd see what she's up to (and where her dog is) and literally nothing I'd different from last time I read! Can someone change her batteries or update her software or whatever so she actually does something.
Tanya is so outdated she isn’t even eligible for the latest software update. She’s a blackberry in a world of iPhones. Desperate, inferior, and never going to make a comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Tarn's makeup so patchy?
Screenshot_20211107-210726.png

Very weird considering the caption. Did she not noticed? Or is this some botched Photoshopping?
Screenshot_20211107-210906~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.