Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but does anyone have any clip of her in Twist. Was it a blink and you'll miss is part like the in the rednose day thing? I wonder what the film she has coming out is?

She’s ‘launching’ it right now. Active as of 2 minutes ago. What a weird hour to launch..

Reactions: 4
Launching at a weird hour with a vague brand identity and no actual product to push?? I wish I could say I'm surprised how bad it is but I'm not at all

Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t have the relevancy to launch something half arsed like this, it’s terrible!

Reactions: 8
Hahaha Tanya is followed by Forthglade pet food on Instagram 😂😂😂😂 why are they following her?! Do they not realise Martha is not in the picture anymore? #wheresmartha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WOW. Yasmin and Guy are on the company papers as directors. That the Authored page unfollowed them today is major and so telling. Troubles abound for sure. What even is this launch. Literally, WHAT even launched. There's no products up or anything??

Holy tit. This absolute train wreck, getting demoted at Premier agency - it's all coming down on her isn't it. It's really no wonder she was a flustered, watery-eyed mess who could barely get anything out with that hard lump stuck in her throat in those FrightFest interviews. She must be feeling so anxious and completely unconfident in herself.

On the Dior Beauty thing. It was the first event the PR person organized:

She probably only looked at Tanya's follower count and nothing else. I'm fairly confident Tanya will be removed from the event list after seeing the non-effort she made and the enthusiasm she didn't have, like she was doing them a favor by even going. Honestly, what's happening to Tanya right now is what she deserves. You get what you put in and all that.

Reactions: 17
I’ve read her threads on here for a while ie but don’t think I’ve posted here before. Unfortunately my curiosity got the better of me so I went to the website and this is what happens.

How to write so much but actually communicate and convey nothing. Words without purpose or meaning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve read her threads on here for a while ie but don’t think I’ve posted here before. Unfortunately my curiosity got the better of me so I went to the website and this is what happens.

How to write so much but actually communicate and convey nothing. Words without purpose or meaning.
It’s such bullshit, I can’t even get through the first few lines.

also this makes zero sense:

F2B563B2-0ED5-416B-896F-38FD49B500DC.jpeg

‘authored’ is past tense, as if something has been written already — but their tag line is all about being a work in progress.

what in the GCSE business studies is going on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
As my nan would say ‘ empty vessels make the most noise ‘

She is absolutely delusional. Why on earth didn’t she just stick to her level and what she was good at. Instead of getting grand ideas above her station.

I can’t understand why none of her family or friends have not had an honest chat with her, and given her some home truths . It’s tragic she thinks she is a serious actress

The company was originally called 'Koosied' and Tanya and two others became directors two years ago. There isn't a definitive category for what it is : Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Reactions: 3
It’s such bullshit, I can’t even get through the first few lines.
It's complete garbage. Aside from her saying nothing, it has absolutely no flow. I got a headache trying to read that tit. When not even the brand tagline makes sense or flows -🤦‍♀️. For someone who supposedly loves books and claims to have been moved up a grade because she was just so advanced, she really does not have any imagination or a way with or words whatsoever.

Just throw in the towel, Tarn. You are FLOUNDERING and it's embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
I thought Authored was gonna be some sort of make up line? Is it some vague Estee Lalonde Mirror Water-esque tit?

Reactions: 6
It used to be just people who were founders of it following but two dropped out (I wonder if Tanya had to return money or something, or owes them for investment) so now the page is following random people to not make it obvious, which means Tanya has been visiting us here. Hello Tanya! Its too bad you keep reading but arent able to get anything through your thick skull!😂hair dye must have gone to your brain

I just watched this interview from frightfest and she was asked about what she has coming up, she mentioned the audio book sep 9th but not authored sep 8th🧐 the embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
She is a nervous wreck in this interview just like the other one, shes just completely uncomfortable in front of the camera
She also made a comment about her american accent! Which made me think she totally read on here😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who does she think she is, Kanye? She’s just not got the audience, relevancy or interest to launch something this way

Reactions: 10
That frightfest interview is so odd. She's really changed for the worst. Dying for this 'acting' phase to end she's just a glorified extra and nothing more. I truly think she's convinced herself she's some mega star the way she goes on. Sad used to quite like her in her youtube days.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.