Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya hashing #havingthebesttime. Yet finds time to upload photos of her drinks whilst she’s still in the bar. 😂

Reactions: 13
Only two cocktails, it is so sad that she never spends time with her alone. Looks like she hasn’t taken her daughter for a cocktail?
Who’s looking after the poor dogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Isn’t it a shame that she couldn’t just go and have time with her daughter on her own? It always has to be the two of them joined at the friggen hip!
So true. If it was her father that's one thing (and even then mother and daughter time would be important too) but to have step father-to be always hanging around must be irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So true. If it was her father that's one thing (and even then mother and daughter time would be important too) but to have step father-to be always hanging around must be irritating.
I would honestly hate it, them girls must feel like second fiddle to him, her whole world revolves around him!

Take it that we are all assuming that she is actually with her daughter? Personally think she popped in on her for a quick visit if that

Reactions: 8
Why does it always look like Tash is sat alone watching movies at night.
Because she is!! I'm sure at least 3/4 films she watches are by herself. I enjoy sitting down to watch a good movie sometimes but there is no possible way I could watch 1-2 a day like she does, I couldn't find that many I wanted to watch even if I tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Tanzi is having #somuchfun ! whilst lazy tash just sits on her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trash did Oxford by night, so Tanzi had to do Portsmouth by night 🙄.
They don’t try to hide the blatant copying, it’s so weird! 🥴.

Tasha & Tanya #47 who’s more sick of Christmas before it starts, us or Onslow’s and Del’s credit card.
New thread
Congrats to @Belleboo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who could be arsed taking two different pairs of uggs and different coats etc for one over night stay and who wears a tracky with uggs anyway?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.