Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan - where’s your bloody hot tub???!!!

Fess up - did you hire it or was it all just too much hard work to maintain it and it’s now all green and gross?? That wouldn’t surprise me - you are the laziest person I’ve ever come across.. What a sad little life you lead... you get excited about anything new junk food wise and that’s about it.. wonder if that makes your kids proud? Probably not... suspect they can’t wait to get away from you.. you are an utter selfish bleep.
You have a cold... whaaaaa. bleeping grow up you fat sad sack...
You are not just ugly on the outside but even more ugly on the inside...
Hot tub???? What a ridiculous compulsive liar you are... I have thick skin and could be called any names but if someone called me a liar I’d be mortified.. that is the ultimate sign of a crappy personality ... and yet, you just can’t stop yourself can you... lie after lie after lie.. to be honest, can’t believe you even show your face on Instagram any more... most of your followers are fake or tattlers.. people take the piss in the comments and you still lap it up.. as well as shuffling food in your face hole, you are utterly addicted to attention - even if it’s negative. What a bleeping weirdo...
Ah me too, being called a liar would upset me more than anything.
Call me whatever but call me a liar. I would be devastated.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Trash will spend hundreds of pounds on tat but won’t pay to put the heating on (for her poorly daughter).... WTF - selfish bellend..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Trasha might be OTT about a common cold, remember on 1st Sept she went crazy about autumn and declared she was sniffly? I can imagine they’ve got the back to school sniffles and she’s milking it for the gram. And not having her heating on 🙄 but can pay for her blow up spa

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if anyone follows Hinch, I don't really have a problem with her yet.
But if you do did anyone see what she's just made?? The two lumps of brie, pastry, honey and chutney mess???
First people I thought about was tan and Tash, defo something they would make 🤢 remember Tanya's spaghetti with a full brie each??? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if anyone follows Hinch, I don't really have a problem with her yet.
But if you do did anyone see what she's just made?? The two lumps of brie, pastry, honey and chutney mess???
First people I thought about was tan and Tash, defo something they would make 🤢 remember Tanya's spaghetti with a full brie each??? 🤢🤢
Tbf I want to make it (less chutney and puff pastry) but definately something tan would scoff as a light snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So what’s Tanya got against Ham, egg and chips?
second week she was meant to have it and didn’t!!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember that! I LOVE cheese but that did not look good. Brie should be eaten cold (not too cold) with a good chutney on a hunk of crusty bread. Perfect. Not on bleeping spaghetti.
That tan ain’t working, she’d be all over working in the showroom during covid. Masks, screens, a covid decorated cake on desk. She’s sitting on her lard arse, watching day time telly and applying for pay day loans to fund her tit. Probably sent the hot tub back.
As for Trash, kids probably do just have cold
Symptoms rather than covid symptoms. Still wouldn’t be going anywhere or visiting family and friends. If I didn’t have to go out I wouldn’t, having a cold is a horrible inconvenience and I’d prefer not to spread it as much as poss!!

Reactions: 6
Soon as I saw sloppy dog that thing Trash has posted did not come to mind at all. Dirty John popped into my head 😂 Also not a chance that Trasha only ate a few wedges 🐽

Reactions: 8
Hotdog post was posted twice 2 hours ago, 16 likes on one and 12 on the other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Onslow has got more likes on his hotdog post and he's got 600 followers 24k

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tan will be kicking herself, just saw this on a facebook group, POUNDLAND are selling light up glass pumpkins! Hers were £30 for three and now everyone will have them for a pound! 😂 (I know they are not exactly the same but, yunno)
7550C970-ECEC-4CB0-97C8-A21FB51A73C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What Christmassy things can be done in September? Honestly, am I missing something? Nowhere is even slightly festive yet Tasha. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.