Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have we not seen 🌮 effort of the sausage and mash pie? Or did he cook something else? That’s it 🦧 you try and milk it, really no one gives a tit you’ve got a cold - is it any wonder the amount of shops you’ve been to and that you spent time with The 🗑fords who’s children have been ill!

That poor dog always looks petrified to me! And why is there never a photo of poor old Spit?

Can‘t believe she’s used the hashtag #notcorona 😡 absolute twit 😡

Reactions: 13
Like she would tell us if it was Covid. She would still be shop hopping ‘it’s just a cold’ no way would she be isolating.

Reactions: 8
Tan’s ill lets all get the violins out.. How does miss fat bleeping know it all know it’s not corona though? i mean it’s highly likely it’s not, but how does she know for sure? She’s trying to convince people it’s not so she can still duck off out here there and everywhere.
She obviously caught whatever it is from the germ infested Trashfords.
Her lovely man sorted dinner... Someone give him a medal for duck sake 🙄

Reactions: 10
View attachment 252874

This is these two idiots all over!!
I don’t know how anyone can read something like this and still break the rules. They’ve already proved they’ve passed germs amongst themselves. I really hope it isn’t the virus as Tasha has probably just killed her poor lady off today!

Really hope nothing happens to Tasha’s lady who was lonely :(
Snap! How bad is it that strangers on a gossip forum seem to care more about her health than Tasha? She has put her at risk, the selfishness of her is off the scale.

• Sad
Really hope nothing happens to Tasha’s lady who was lonely :(
I know, none of us know if we have had it, unless we have been unwell, or been tested.
A relative was sent an antibody test, and he has had Covid but he wasn’t unwell, apart from a cold. Or so he thought it February.
Some people don’t even have symptoms. So these two idiots are sticking their fingers up to everyone and carrying on.
I really do hope her ladies are ok. Because I wonder how Trasha would feel to know she had given them something that could potentially kill them.
not something I could live with.
All bleeping OranuTAN care about, apart form herself. Is likes and followers.
I am not in the mood, a bubble in my school has had to close because a child tested positive, then so did the teacher in the class .
So this hasn’t gone away. It’s here and it’s not going anywhere .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know, none of us know if we have had it, unless we have been unwell, or been tested.
A relative was sent an antibody test, and he has had Covid but he wasn’t unwell, apart from a cold. Or so he thought it February.
Some people don’t even have symptoms. So these two idiots are sticking their fingers up to everyone and carrying on.
I really do hope her ladies are ok. Because I wonder how Trasha would feel to know she had given them something that could potentially kill them.
I am not in the mood, a bubble in my school has had to close because a child tested positive, then so did the teacher in the class .
Stay safe Maggie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does Tan always give a long winded description of the location of her two dogs? At my feet, beside me etc but never a photo to back this up. You wouldn’t be -lying- now, would you Tan?

Why is Tasha saying ‘done my good deeds’ Is shopping and cooking not literally her job? She is not doing it out the kindness of her heart, she is being paid to do it? She thinks she is such a saint because she is hired by (presumably) wealthy older ladies.

Reactions: 15
Why does Tan always give a long winded description of the location of her two dogs? At my feet, beside me etc but never a photo to back this up. You wouldn’t be -lying- now, would you Tan?

Why is Tasha saying ‘done my good deeds’ Is shopping and cooking not literally her job? She is not doing it out the kindness of her heart, she is being paid to do it? She thinks she is such a saint because she is hired by (presumably) wealthy older ladies.
Well then if that’s the case, today instead of going to work. I am off to look after 30 strangers kids, I may get paid for it but come on that’s kind 😂
Then if I am lucky I will get home by 6pm then cook dinner and by around 9pm sit down.
I shall want a round of applause and lots of comments on my Instagram telling me I am an amazing person.
Then I shall hashtag things that will hopefully get a big company to send me something free because I am the only person that does anything remotely decent.
Maybe my neighbours will get me a marching band to salute me as I drive off this morning. 🙄
No, well I didn’t think so.
Trasha seems to think she should be given a bleeping medal at the end of every day.
Tan, your dog hates you!
Have a lovely day peeps 🙄
Sorry, I’ve bleeping annoyed myself writing that!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tan - where’s your bloody hot tub???!!!

Fess up - did you hire it or was it all just too much hard work to maintain it and it’s now all green and gross?? That wouldn’t surprise me - you are the laziest person I’ve ever come across.. What a sad little life you lead... you get excited about anything new junk food wise and that’s about it.. wonder if that makes your kids proud? Probably not... suspect they can’t wait to get away from you.. you are an utter selfish bleep.
You have a cold... whaaaaa. bleeping grow up you fat sad sack...
You are not just ugly on the outside but even more ugly on the inside...
Hot tub???? What a ridiculous compulsive liar you are... I have thick skin and could be called any names but if someone called me a liar I’d be mortified.. that is the ultimate sign of a crappy personality ... and yet, you just can’t stop yourself can you... lie after lie after lie.. to be honest, can’t believe you even show your face on Instagram any more... most of your followers are fake or tattlers.. people take the piss in the comments and you still lap it up.. as well as shuffling food in your face hole, you are utterly addicted to attention - even if it’s negative. What a bleeping weirdo...

Reactions: 12
I'm really struggling to imagine Tanya lying about buying a hot tub. I'm not saying she wouldn't but I think she has too much pride to make out to Tasha that she's bought a hot tub when really she's just hired it. She would be far too embarrassed when Tasha showed up and asked her where it's gone... We all know she tries to compete with Tasha over everything so even if she did hire one she would be desperate to buy one more expensive and better just because Tasha had bought one.
She's probably sent it back due to a fault or she's burst her swimsuit trying to fit her fat arse into it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm really struggling to imagine Tanya lying about buying a hot tub. I'm not saying she wouldn't but I think she has too much pride to make out to Tasha that she's bought a hot tub when really she's just hired it. She would be far too embarrassed when Tasha showed up and asked her where it's gone... We all know she tries to compete with Tasha over everything so even if she did hire one she would be desperate to buy one more expensive and better just because Tasha had bought one.
She's probably sent it back due to a fault or she's burst her swimsuit trying to fit her fat arse into it
I agree, sadly due to the fact she’s such a horrible person she would have purchased it to annoy Trasha! I can imagine last night her pie didn’t look as nice as Trashas either and she pretended to be in bed with a cold #not corona. She’s done it before to get sympathy

Reactions: 9
Tan - where’s your bloody hot tub???!!!

Fess up - did you hire it or was it all just too much hard work to maintain it and it’s now all green and gross?? That wouldn’t surprise me - you are the laziest person I’ve ever come across.. What a sad little life you lead... you get excited about anything new junk food wise and that’s about it.. wonder if that makes your kids proud? Probably not... suspect they can’t wait to get away from you.. you are an utter selfish bleep.
You have a cold... whaaaaa. bleeping grow up you fat sad sack...
You are not just ugly on the outside but even more ugly on the inside...
Hot tub???? What a ridiculous compulsive liar you are... I have thick skin and could be called any names but if someone called me a liar I’d be mortified.. that is the ultimate sign of a crappy personality ... and yet, you just can’t stop yourself can you... lie after lie after lie.. to be honest, can’t believe you even show your face on Instagram any more... most of your followers are fake or tattlers.. people take the piss in the comments and you still lap it up.. as well as shuffling food in your face hole, you are utterly addicted to attention - even if it’s negative. What a bleeping weirdo...
Jeeze, stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think

🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Am I being thick or has someone already said, but how do they know it’s not the corona??

Reactions: 2
duck me how many posts with trash do today just to tag companies in to get freebies?

wish I had time for a ‘hot soak’ in the middle of the afternoon on a Thursday - but I’m being a proper adult and working

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.