Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think both her kids dictate what is what in that house but i won’t say no more as soon as you mention James and Olivia on here ( not even in a bad way ) people start crying.
Anyhoo, is it just me or does everything Tanya cooks lately look vile?! Bacon and Cheese cake? 🤮
Isn’t it against the rules to tell others what to post? People should just say whatever they want and if people don’t like it they shouldn’t be on a gossip site. Yeah it’s not the kids fault that their mother puts their whole life online for all of us to pick apart but that’s their mothers fault not ours. Don’t want people to talk about your kids then keep that stuff to yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️ Besides that ugly gorilla talks more tit about her nieceandnephew2b than us.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else starting to be really intrigued by Anita? I have requested to follow her as so fascinated as to why she loves this pair of sad sacks so much 🤣🤣
HahahA let me know if she accepts. I’m fascinated by her too. She changes her profile picture all the time! She barely comments either. Just morning or afternoon. She seems odd.

Reactions: 5
Not watched the one show but I did see something in the paper about faulty lazy spas. Is this what it's about? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yeah basically about loads of people buying spas over lockdown and loads of them being faulty and shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tans recent post with ‘(it’s not corona)’ has cracked me up for some reason 😂 surprised she’s not milking it #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tanya, know one gives a duck of you’re not feeling well.
you’re a bleep!

Bit of a coincidence Tanya has a cold after being around Tasha who had two sick kids
Another dig at Trasha, but then again she should of said she wasn’t seeing anyone. But she couldn’t help herself and boast about the new dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs prove that she still has Alfie cos I have no idea why she hardly shows him now?!

Reactions: 8
Alfie is downstairs being ignored. Quit lying Tan. Its a cold Tan! Put on your giant knickers and deal with it. Noone likes them but we just get on with it! She probably caught it from Trash or her unneeded autumm and Christmas shops. Glad you feel sorry yourself. Someone needs to and it isn't anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.