Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That toad in the hole šŸ¤®
Her food always looks over cooked and disgusting.
All the people commenting ā€˜yummyā€™ iā€™m assuming they are taking the piss, if not they need to lay off the crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No post from Tanya today?
Is she busy inhaling taco or just furious that Tasha bought the Halloween crumpets first?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So tasha has been and done a shop at aldi but has also done stories from asda, stop shop hopping you massive cock womble
And she got a home delivery the other day from tesco....she must spend hundreds a week and there is only 4 of them!

Reactions: 7
Heinz soup have just released a promo clip of a ā€œspooky soupā€ coming this autumn.

duck me cue trash tagging and flagging Heinz in every single post...... for tanya to say ā€œhehe bless you hunni my best friend works at Heinz and is the manager of the whole business she gave me the soup first heheā€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heinz soup have just released a promo clip of a ā€œspooky soupā€ coming this autumn.

duck me cue trash tagging and flagging Heinz in every single post...... for tanya to say ā€œhehe bless you hunni my best friend works at Heinz and is the manager of the whole business she gave me the soup first heheā€
hehe is she hunny? Thatā€™s so spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder when weā€™ll see her decked out in her finest country lady attire for a day shooting...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was unexpected! šŸ”«
The women in the ad are like Hollywood-esque versions of šŸ—‘ and šŸ¦§ (slimmer and more attractive). Itā€™s like a spoof šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.